itzmurda

Wolf

• Members
  • 801 posts
  • Joined 04-April 11

Posted 01 December 2011 - 12:47 AM

POPULAR

OFT x LooFy Presents Unreleased Vol.3
Our previous releases can be found here.

Posted Image
(cover by GJ)

Posted Image
(alternate cover by Hk)

For this release, we have partnered with LooFy aka Weird Eye to bring you more exclusives than you ever could have imagined possible. An unheard Tyler the Creator track? Check. An unheard Hodgy Beats track produced by Tyler the Creator? Check. Three unheard Earl tracks, including the first song he ever recorded? Check.

I'm sure you all would agree that this release was worth the wait. Here is what is included on this volume (Unreleased Earl tracks are explained by LooFy):

01 Sly – Sly x Stones Throw
"i really forgot who produced this, i think it was MF DOOM, but idk, it was for a project he was thinking of, which would be Sly x Stones Throw..he was gonna rap over like Madlib and MF Doom beats you know.."

02 Hodgy Beats – Wwarehouse (Produced by Tyler, The Creator)

03 Tyler, The Creator – Friends Zone

04 Left Brain – Oldirty (Instrumental)

05 Mike G – 707

06 Domo Genesis – Cashmere (Produced by Michael Uzowuru)

07 Sly – WattStax (Produced by Weird Eye)
"Sly's FIRST SONG....this is the first song he ever recorded, and i remember it was me him and producer Ashton McCreight, our moms were sitting in my front room chatting it up and watching WattStax (old concert featuring a bunch of old black bands and musicians and all that) and as he recorded he tried to keep his voice low..anyway..>>>all the EXTRA LOUD adlibs were by me lol<<<...*disclaimer*: this is all out of love for Thebe...lmao idk how he feels about this song but I love it, like the lyrics are on point like a mutha fucka.. quality is whatever, but thats just because of my dumb ass adlibs....so yeah, this is Sly at his best...the original, WattStax, The Backpackerz, 09, World Playground..."

08 Syd Tha Kyd – Get It In (Instrumental)

09 Hodgy Beats – Pop That (Produced by J Hawk)

10 Tyler, The Creator – Furb Set Anthem

11 Pyramid Vritra – Fuck Wind

12 Sly – Rebellious Shit (Produced by Vision)
"first part is same verse from CopKiller, he did it WAY before that though, Gruzen's actual artist name is Vision...so yeah this is the same dude from FYC"

13 Weird Eye – WattStax (Instrumental) (Bonus Track)
"out of any of my other beats i had for him he liked this shit, i mean i loved it, it was my beat..but for some reason it never sounded so good until he rapped over it"

CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD.

Everything included is either unheard, unreleased, or exclusive to this compilation. We spent many hours digging, contacting people, trading, and going to great lengths to acquire these tracks to share with all of you. We are also very thankful to LooFy for supplying the Earl tracks.

A special thanks for this release goes to: ak562 (a.k.a. TascamVillain), itzmurda, GhettoNintendo (a.k.a. Keith Sweatshirt), alsweatshirt, Hk and GJ. Thanks to LooFy for helping out with a ton of exclusives and thanks to MaleficForm for the Pyramid Vritra track. We all hope that you enjoy this release and the only thing that we ask in return is for this thread to contain a fair amount of discussion regarding the tracks and the release itself. We do not mind if you re-upload these tracks on other sites, but please be kind enough to accompany it with a link to this thread.

Once again, we hope that you enjoy this release and we are already hard at work on the next volume. Can we top this one? Well, that would be quite a feat, however, we have a few ideas in mind that may or not work out. Many people didn't think that we would even make it this far or drop the exclusives that we have, but I think that so far we have proven to be the number one source of unheard Odd Future material on the internet (only source? lol). Luckily for you, we're going to strive to keep it that way.

*PLEASE DO NOT QUOTE THIS POST.

#2 PERM

PERM

OFT's Boo Daddy

• Members
  • 2,136 posts
  • Joined 18-August 11
  • LocationApartment Below Haarlz

Posted 01 December 2011 - 12:51 AM

Im the one who told loofy to messege oft about doing this.
Posted Image

#3 BCH

BCH

I am a pretty bitch

• ✞ Premium ✞
  • 8,611 posts
  • Joined 07-August 11

Posted 01 December 2011 - 12:53 AM

:jasper: :taco: :hayy:

:slick:

#4 BEazy

BEazy

Protector of the North

• Chief
  • 100,457 posts
  • Joined 20-March 11

Posted 01 December 2011 - 12:54 AM

You're amazing itz.

#5 Hand Sanitizer

Hand Sanitizer

Wolf

• Members
  • 952 posts
  • Joined 16-April 11

Posted 01 December 2011 - 12:57 AM

o shit nigga, will dl and listen to it tomorrow

thanks breh

#6 BCH

BCH

I am a pretty bitch

• ✞ Premium ✞
  • 8,611 posts
  • Joined 07-August 11

Posted 01 December 2011 - 12:58 AM

Putting this on my iPod right now, I will listen to it on my way to school.

Thank you very much, evreybody who worked on this.

:slick:

#7 itzmurda

itzmurda

Wolf

• Members
  • 801 posts
  • Joined 04-April 11

Posted 01 December 2011 - 12:58 AM

Im the one who told loofy to messege oft about doing this.

We actually contacted him.

If you remember my "people who have unleaked Earl tracks thread," we've actually been discussing this with him for a while.

#8 PERM

PERM

OFT's Boo Daddy

• Members
  • 2,136 posts
  • Joined 18-August 11
  • LocationApartment Below Haarlz

Posted 01 December 2011 - 01:01 AM

I actually contacted him. If you remember my "people who have unleaked Earl tracks thread," I've actually been discussing this with him for a while.

oh haha. like a week before that thread he posted the volumes on fb and i was like it would be cool if you could help out. Messege OFT about it if you want to. but still. this is fucking great.
Not really liking the "ODD FUTURE TALK DOT COM" in the songs but i understand.

also is that erl rapping on the slyxstones throw track?
Posted Image

#9 Hegotagun

Hegotagun

Ben

• Members
  • 2,273 posts
  • Joined 20-July 11
  • LocationChicago

Posted 01 December 2011 - 01:01 AM

THANK YOU BASED GOD

sig_yo.png

#10 Michael

Michael

I <3 Mark

• Retired Moderator
  • 6,052 posts
  • Joined 31-August 11
  • LocationOFT

Posted 01 December 2011 - 01:02 AM

Thanks for all the work you guy's put into this, murda.

#11 itzmurda

itzmurda

Wolf

• Members
  • 801 posts
  • Joined 04-April 11

Posted 01 December 2011 - 01:06 AM

oh haha. like a week before that thread he posted the volumes on fb and i was like it would be cool if you could help out. Messege OFT about it if you want to. but still. this is fucking great.
Not really liking the "ODD FUTURE TALK DOT COM" in the songs but i understand.

also is that erl rapping on the slyxstones throw track?

Nah, I started that thread back in May (almost seven months ago). It's been bumped recently though, so that may have led to your confusion.

The tags are because we put in all of this work for nothing but credit (and a little appreciation in the form of replies). Then bloggers try and take that credit by taking the OFT off and just calling them "Unreleased Vol.3" etc (or the "bible" adding them to their singles collection). But they are non intrusive and only during instrumental parts of the beat.

Now if I put them over Earl rapping, I'd understand a complaint. We also don't want people putting these tracks on a compilation and trying to pass them off as an official release. These are demos and this is the only place they are found. But at the end of the day, this is a mixtape, not an official release. Mixtapes usually do have tags and shouts.

However, if there is enough demand, we may up them in a few months tag-free (separate from any compilation though).

#12 WHOMPS

WHOMPS

This Whomps...

• Members
  • 500 posts
  • Joined 13-July 11

Posted 01 December 2011 - 01:10 AM

Thanks

Posted Image

#13 blvckolamirotic

blvckolamirotic

Swings the biggest balls on OFT

• Retired Moderator
  • 12,551 posts
  • Joined 15-May 11
  • Locationselling crack to single mothers.

Posted 01 December 2011 - 01:43 AM

OMG FUCK YES.
THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH.

#14 Fred

Fred

Kill Them All

• Members
  • 1,831 posts
  • Joined 13-April 11

Posted 01 December 2011 - 01:55 AM

dling now! excited!

#15 Gato

Gato

Top Cat

• Retired Moderator
  • 2,777 posts
  • Joined 31-March 11

Posted 01 December 2011 - 01:56 AM

Holy fuck, this is so awesome! I hope other blogs and websites out there that post about this give you guys credit!

#16 blvckolamirotic

blvckolamirotic

• Retired Moderator
  • 12,551 posts
  • Joined 15-May 11

Posted 01 December 2011 - 01:59 AM

Just threw it up on the OFT Facebook.

https://www.facebook...297202066978551

#17 itzmurda

itzmurda

Wolf

• Members
  • 801 posts
  • Joined 04-April 11

Posted 01 December 2011 - 02:01 AM

I'll start off some track discussion (even though I know yall are still downloading and most people are asleep right now)

wwarehouse: I dunno about that title, thats the way I got it............but wow! thats a hot ass track, nice tyler beat too. its crazy this hasnt been out there. i like that "odd future" tag at the start

wattstax: i dont have the lyrics in front of me but "yeah, im your new fetish/rip through cyphers like rabbits chew lettuce/young, black, fresh, hugh heff you said it" hahah DAMN! and this was his FIRST TRACK?

furb set anthem: this was on a few blogs a few years ago. all dead links though. its always good to have new/old tyler. got lucky cause "majority of the stuff that people cant find was on imeem, and that was the only place he put some of those tracks...and then imeem got bought out n shit so those tracks are history.."

and the covers.................man gj and hk really hooked it up. im glad we got an alternate...its adds some freshness..............people can pick and choose if they want to burn/print this release

#18 Panda Beer

Panda Beer

Odd

• Members
  • 435 posts
  • Joined 29-November 11
  • LocationSt.Lou

Posted 01 December 2011 - 02:05 AM

Thanks a lot,I like the variety you put into this one.On top of all the Earl shit that everyone has been waiting to hear, you have tracks from pretty much every other relevant OF member.Preciate it
Smoke some kush with meeee
Blow some dro with meeee

#19 OFWGJesus

OFWGJesus

Rookie

• Members
  • 28 posts
  • Joined 19-July 11
  • LocationBoston, MA

Posted 01 December 2011 - 02:05 AM

Good fucking shit br0z!
Keep this shit up!
Earl has come home early for Christmas I see. :P

#20 Fred

Fred

Kill Them All

• Members
  • 1,831 posts
  • Joined 13-April 11

Posted 01 December 2011 - 02:06 AM

fuck i love the sly flow so fucking much!

#21 Fred

Fred

Kill Them All

• Members
  • 1,831 posts
  • Joined 13-April 11

Posted 01 December 2011 - 02:12 AM

lovin' this weird eye shit too. hey so this loofy guy wasnt lying about the tracks a few weeks ago.

#22 QBanks92

QBanks92

• Members
  • 175 posts
  • Joined 30-March 11

Posted 01 December 2011 - 02:21 AM

F those adlibs on WattStaz. Dope track though...

Quincy Banks
I make beats
Soundcloud: http://soundcloud.com/QuincyBanks
Tumblr: http://QuincyBanks.tumblr.com/
h o u / a t x

#23 BASED NYAN

BASED NYAN

• Members
  • 243 posts
  • Joined 08-August 11
  • LocationAlpha Pegasi

Posted 01 December 2011 - 02:24 AM

Dat hard work swag.

Much appreciated.

Posted Image

#24 blvckolamirotic

blvckolamirotic

• Retired Moderator
  • 12,551 posts
  • Joined 15-May 11

Posted 01 December 2011 - 02:27 AM

Damn....just finished hearing all this, and I gotta say you guys out done yourself this time.

There was points where I was thinking like, man..what could they really have stored for Vol.3 and so forth, but you guys once again proved you's are the best out for OF's exclusive. Good shit.

As for the tracks them selves, they were awesome.

My favorite tracks had to be "Rebellious Shit", "Wwarehouse" & "Sly x Stones Throw"

Also, loved the selection you guys made on the non-unheard tracks, I would go out on a limb and say 707's is probably the hardest Mike G's ever went. Nice work with the LB instrumental and Furb Set Anthem too..never knew if we would hear that track. As for everytthing else, nothing I can complain about at all. Solid choices.

Big up's to Loofy for puttin in work on this, & of course the whole OFT Unreleased Crew.

#25 GUZY

GUZY

• Members
  • 242 posts
  • Joined 08-August 11
  • Locationdat ass

Posted 01 December 2011 - 02:28 AM

this is amazing!
Complain about my jeans cuz I'm takin all dey hoes
https://twitter.com/#!/LIKEAGUZ

#26 Steve Berman

Steve Berman

oi

• ✞ Premium ✞
  • 3,710 posts
  • Joined 30-August 11

Posted 01 December 2011 - 02:30 AM

I love u

zWm0Q.gif

#27 ggawS

ggawS

FUTURE

• Members
  • 1,495 posts
  • Joined 09-September 11
  • LocationIowa

Posted 01 December 2011 - 02:34 AM

you're amazing.

#28 JesseBeltang

JesseBeltang

Odd

• Members
  • 540 posts
  • Joined 06-June 11

Posted 01 December 2011 - 02:34 AM

early christmas thanks guys

#29 itzmurda

itzmurda

Wolf

• Members
  • 801 posts
  • Joined 04-April 11

Posted 01 December 2011 - 02:38 AM

lovin' this weird eye shit too. hey so this loofy guy wasnt lying about the tracks a few weeks ago.

loofy is weird eye. i think you're thinking of goldchainz (said on here he was gonna up a track but never did). loofy never mentioned having any tracks, it was just always obvious since they were in a group together pre-of as well as producing a lot of tracks for earl when he was known as sly

F those adlibs on WattStaz. Dope track though...

lol the adlibber is the guy that gave the tracks to us..........so with that in mind, he can make all of the noise he wants. but even he agrees with you

he said he wasn't doing this for any type of promo (just out of love for earl) but we should all support him by downloading his future projects.

he really helped us out with this one................this is the first time he's EVER leaked any of his tracks with sly/earl. he did upload the "brand new" snippet on his myspace years ago though (but that was before OF/earl blew up)

#30 TeaRecks

TeaRecks

Odd

• Members
  • 404 posts
  • Joined 06-August 11
  • LocationBehind Food 4 Less.

Posted 01 December 2011 - 02:38 AM

Fucking Awesome.
TeaRecks>you.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users