OFT x LooFy Presents Unreleased Vol.3

306 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Im the one who told loofy to messege oft about doing this.

Posted · Report post

Putting this on my iPod right now, I will listen to it on my way to school.

Thank you very much, evreybody who worked on this.

Posted · Report post

Im the one who told loofy to messege oft about doing this.

We actually contacted him.

If you remember my "people who have unleaked Earl tracks thread," we've actually been discussing this with him for a while.

Posted · Report post

I actually contacted him. If you remember my "people who have unleaked Earl tracks thread," I've actually been discussing this with him for a while.

oh haha. like a week before that thread he posted the volumes on fb and i was like it would be cool if you could help out. Messege OFT about it if you want to. but still. this is fucking great.

Not really liking the "ODD FUTURE TALK DOT COM" in the songs but i understand.

also is that erl rapping on the slyxstones throw track?

Posted · Report post

Thanks for all the work you guy's put into this, murda.

Posted · Report post

oh haha. like a week before that thread he posted the volumes on fb and i was like it would be cool if you could help out. Messege OFT about it if you want to. but still. this is fucking great.

Not really liking the "ODD FUTURE TALK DOT COM" in the songs but i understand.

also is that erl rapping on the slyxstones throw track?

Nah, I started that thread back in May (almost seven months ago). It's been bumped recently though, so that may have led to your confusion.

The tags are because we put in all of this work for nothing but credit (and a little appreciation in the form of replies). Then bloggers try and take that credit by taking the OFT off and just calling them "Unreleased Vol.3" etc (or the "bible" adding them to their singles collection). But they are non intrusive and only during instrumental parts of the beat.

Now if I put them over Earl rapping, I'd understand a complaint. We also don't want people putting these tracks on a compilation and trying to pass them off as an official release. These are demos and this is the only place they are found. But at the end of the day, this is a mixtape, not an official release. Mixtapes usually do have tags and shouts.

However, if there is enough demand, we may up them in a few months tag-free (separate from any compilation though).

djmixer36 and Michael like this

Posted · Report post

Holy fuck, this is so awesome! I hope other blogs and websites out there that post about this give you guys credit!

Posted · Report post

I'll start off some track discussion (even though I know yall are still downloading and most people are asleep right now)

wwarehouse: I dunno about that title, thats the way I got it............but wow! thats a hot ass track, nice tyler beat too. its crazy this hasnt been out there. i like that "odd future" tag at the start

wattstax: i dont have the lyrics in front of me but "yeah, im your new fetish/rip through cyphers like rabbits chew lettuce/young, black, fresh, hugh heff you said it" hahah DAMN! and this was his FIRST TRACK?

furb set anthem: this was on a few blogs a few years ago. all dead links though. its always good to have new/old tyler. got lucky cause "majority of the stuff that people cant find was on imeem, and that was the only place he put some of those tracks...and then imeem got bought out n shit so those tracks are history.."

and the covers.................man gj and hk really hooked it up. im glad we got an alternate...its adds some freshness..............people can pick and choose if they want to burn/print this release

Posted · Report post

Thanks a lot,I like the variety you put into this one.On top of all the Earl shit that everyone has been waiting to hear, you have tracks from pretty much every other relevant OF member.Preciate it

Posted · Report post

Good fucking shit br0z!

Keep this shit up!

Earl has come home early for Christmas I see. :P

Posted · Report post

lovin' this weird eye shit too. hey so this loofy guy wasnt lying about the tracks a few weeks ago.

Posted · Report post

Dat hard work swag.

Much appreciated.

Posted · Report post

Damn....just finished hearing all this, and I gotta say you guys out done yourself this time.

There was points where I was thinking like, man..what could they really have stored for Vol.3 and so forth, but you guys once again proved you's are the best out for OF's exclusive. Good shit.

As for the tracks them selves, they were awesome.

My favorite tracks had to be "Rebellious Shit", "Wwarehouse" & "Sly x Stones Throw"

Also, loved the selection you guys made on the non-unheard tracks, I would go out on a limb and say 707's is probably the hardest Mike G's ever went. Nice work with the LB instrumental and Furb Set Anthem too..never knew if we would hear that track. As for everytthing else, nothing I can complain about at all. Solid choices.

Big up's to Loofy for puttin in work on this, & of course the whole OFT Unreleased Crew.

TascamVillain, itzmurda and Tony like this