#2 MotherFuckingFaggotJerkOff

MotherFuckingFaggotJerkOff

Odd

• Members
  • 444 posts
  • Joined 08-October 11
  • LocationHeaven.

Posted 07 December 2011 - 09:08 AM

Man, I was just in a good mood. But know I am kinda sad. No homo.

I just want to shoot that bitch.

Posted from iPhone
Rich women, bang them and they'll buy you a wagon.

#3 Devon

Devon

Olympic Fapper

• Members
  • 1,494 posts
  • Joined 07-October 11
  • LocationFlint, Michigan

Posted 07 December 2011 - 09:20 AM

wtf.

#4 iamkingp

iamkingp

Baby Eater

• ✞ Premium ✞
  • 627 posts
  • Joined 31-May 11

Posted 07 December 2011 - 10:16 AM

omg, the thing is she probably thinks she's a good mother
I'm Not Your Buddy Guy!

#5 Michael

Michael

I <3 Mark

• Retired Moderator
  • 6,052 posts
  • Joined 31-August 11
  • LocationOFT

Posted 07 December 2011 - 10:21 AM

Damn... Thats not cool.

#6 Linus

Linus

BJ Fucked My Bitch

• ✞ Premium ✞
  • 1,436 posts
  • Joined 08-August 11
  • LocationVANCOUVER

Posted 07 December 2011 - 10:29 AM

i wanna hit that bitch in the stomach with luggage.
then kill her.

#7 Grace

Grace

I Love You, OFT

• Retired Moderator
  • 4,406 posts
  • Joined 12-May 11

Posted 07 December 2011 - 10:41 AM

Maybe this is me, but this isn't some hardcore child abuse or something. I'm pretty surprised you guys are saying shit like you want to kill her. Why? Because the kid was freaking out? I have 4 younger siblings, and believe me when I say that how upset a child is is not necessarily indicative of what they're going through.

On the other hand, it was a pretty bizarre punishment, and it went on for-fucking-ever. I wouldn't do shit like this. The kid is clearly old enough and smart enough to warrant a punishment more along the lines of having some toy taken away. It also makes me wonder what happens when the camera's not on.

by the way, i never meant anything i said from march to july, it was all just silly jokes for fun :)

#8 Steve Berman

Steve Berman

oi

• ✞ Premium ✞
  • 3,710 posts
  • Joined 30-August 11

Posted 07 December 2011 - 10:45 AM

Man I know the black people in here have seen more terrible shit than this. Some our of moms used to hit us with extension cords, and make us take hot showers. White people soft as hell. That ain't shit, nigga we eat hot sauce. lol @ calling a cold shower punishment. smh

zWm0Q.gif

#9 Sandy

Sandy

I have full blown aids

• ✞ Premium ✞
  • 698 posts
  • Joined 21-October 11
  • Locationthe depths of hell.

Posted 07 December 2011 - 11:06 AM

I don't think that was anything super cruel... more bizarre like Grace was saying. Yo, my parents are immigrants I got way worse than this as a kid. I think the only reason this was hard to watch was because of the kids screaming, really.

If you wanna see awful....

#10 Gato

Gato

Top Cat

• Retired Moderator
  • 2,806 posts
  • Joined 31-March 11

Posted 07 December 2011 - 11:09 AM

OLD!

#11 Hatebackwards

Hatebackwards

Perspicacious

• Members
  • 1,486 posts
  • Joined 22-November 11
  • LocationIn the backseat with the duct tape and a chloroform soaked rag

Posted 07 December 2011 - 10:53 PM

Cold Showers are weird and reminiscent of torture techniques. She shoulda just put boot ta ass.
Posted Image

#12 Awareness

Awareness

Wolf

• Members
  • 876 posts
  • Joined 27-June 11
  • LocationAuckland, New Zealand.

Posted 08 December 2011 - 07:44 AM

I want to sock that bitch in the mouth.

And what the fuck is up with her hair line?

She isn't punishing her kid, that's along the lines of torture.

#13 Henry Krinkle

Henry Krinkle

raw power

• Members
  • 7,334 posts
  • Joined 02-June 11
  • Locationamsterdam pussy tub

Posted 08 December 2011 - 09:03 AM

I'm more worried about the 'Mormon' part of this, not the bizarre punishment. Silly parent.

Man I know the black people in here have seen more terrible shit than this. Some our of moms used to hit us with extension cords, and make us take hot showers. White people soft as hell. That ain't shit, nigga we eat hot sauce. lol @ calling a cold shower punishment. smh

Could you shut up, please? As if ethnicity determines what kind of punishment a child gets. My dad used to beat me too, and that's just the sign of a bad parent. If your mother used to hit you with an extension cord and make you take hot showers for punishment, that just means that your mother had no idea how to properly raise a child without resorting to cruel punishment.

I spent all my money in a Mexican whorehouse
across the street from a Catholic church

#14 Grace

Grace

I Love You, OFT

• Retired Moderator
  • 4,406 posts
  • Joined 12-May 11

Posted 08 December 2011 - 09:11 AM

Moved to News & Politics.

by the way, i never meant anything i said from march to july, it was all just silly jokes for fun :)

#15 BCH

BCH

I am a pretty bitch

• ✞ Premium ✞
  • 8,611 posts
  • Joined 07-August 11

Posted 08 December 2011 - 10:01 AM

I don't think that was anything super cruel... more bizarre like Grace was saying. Yo, my parents are immigrants I got way worse than this as a kid. I think the only reason this was hard to watch was because of the kids screaming, really.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Wl9y3SIPt7o

Posted Image

:slick:

#16 SeanDucks

SeanDucks

• Members
  • 113 posts
  • Joined 19-April 11

Posted 08 December 2011 - 12:51 PM

I would go into my parents room when they were sleeping and crush their knees with a bat. I don't fucking play that shit. If I ever heard of or saw a parent doing this shit I would rage out.

#17 SlimShady

SlimShady

apple juice

• Members
  • 1,026 posts
  • Joined 29-April 11

Posted 08 December 2011 - 07:15 PM

I am no expert, but this is not how you raise a child.

#18 Mark

Mark

The Paste God

• Retired Moderator
  • 9,659 posts
  • Joined 07-June 11
  • Location✈ Over the Sea

Posted 08 December 2011 - 07:27 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Wl9y3SIPt7o

That was awful :earl:

#19 Slurm

Slurm

Highly Addictive!

• Members
  • 1,318 posts
  • Joined 11-August 11

Posted 08 December 2011 - 07:27 PM

steve man you gotta lay off whith the "soft white ppl" thing us white ppl find it offensive xD

nah but my moms 100% puetro rican and she used to beat the shit out of me, i used to have to pick out my own switch and she would whip my legs with it :( also my soft white ass dad broke a ping pong paddle on me once he whooped me so hard.

although physical whoopings suck this mom is doing serious psychological damage to that kid hes probably gunna beat her ass when he grows up. then put her in a retirement home
Posted Image
Odd/Supreme stickers for sale, PM me

#20 Mark

Mark

The Paste God

• Retired Moderator
  • 9,659 posts
  • Joined 07-June 11
  • Location✈ Over the Sea

Posted 08 December 2011 - 07:29 PM

This is pretty fucked up, I mean this isn't the worst punishment ever, but as a kid your way more sensitive to pain and such, most kids hate hot foods and having a bottle of hot sauce pored down your throat D:, end of the day not the worst, but damn still poor kid. Parents need to learn that associating a physical response of pain with doing something doesn't make a child learn or help it develop properly. I thought in this day in age, this kind of stuff was a lot less prevalent.

#21 Mark

Mark

The Paste God

• Retired Moderator
  • 9,659 posts
  • Joined 07-June 11
  • Location✈ Over the Sea

Posted 08 December 2011 - 07:30 PM

steve man you gotta lay off whith the "soft white ppl" thing us white ppl find it offensive xD

nah but my moms 100% puetro rican and she used to beat the shit out of me, i used to have to pick out my own switch and she would whip my legs with it :( also my soft white ass dad broke a ping pong paddle on me once he whooped me so hard.

although physical whoopings suck this mom is doing serious psychological damage to that kid hes probably gunna beat her ass when he grows up. then put her in a retirement home

Yeah that kind of repeated painful punishment is incredibly harmful on a child's mind.

#22 Slurm

Slurm

Highly Addictive!

• Members
  • 1,318 posts
  • Joined 11-August 11

Posted 08 December 2011 - 07:37 PM

Yeah that kind of repeated painful punishment is incredibly harmful on a child's mind.

yeah why do you think i only listen to Yonkers
Posted Image
Odd/Supreme stickers for sale, PM me

#23 King Ghidrah

King Ghidrah

Stomp-A-Tron of Invincible Wrath

• Members
  • 2,904 posts
  • Joined 26-March 11

Posted 08 December 2011 - 07:48 PM

This makes me so glad that I'm not Mormon anymore. I don't know if any of you are Mormon, but a good number of the parents are very much like this. Don't get me wrong, there are a lot of good Mormon people, but the religion itself leaves no room for a middle ground. Little kids (and adults too) become (whether intentionally or not) ridiculously fearful of not being able to go to the "highest level of heaven". My younger brother who unfortunately is still being raised as a Mormon, is so fearful of going to hell that it is ridiculous. He is always worrying about my dad and I because we aren't Mormon anymore and always tells us that we can't go to heaven if we do things like drink coffee or not go to church. This kid probably legitimately thinks that he is going to go to hell for lying. It's sad really. Mormonism is not conducive to healthy child rearing.

∆/∆∆/∆∆∆/∆∆∆∆/∆∆∆∆∆/∆∆∆∆∆∆/∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

Posted Image

#24 Mark

Mark

The Paste God

• Retired Moderator
  • 9,659 posts
  • Joined 07-June 11
  • Location✈ Over the Sea

Posted 08 December 2011 - 07:54 PM

This makes me so glad that I'm not Mormon anymore. I don't know if any of you are Mormon, but a good number of the parents are very much like this. Don't get me wrong, there are a lot of good Mormon people, but the religion itself leaves no room for a middle ground. Little kids (and adults too) become (whether intentionally or not) ridiculously fearful of not being able to go to the "highest level of heaven". My younger brother who unfortunately is still being raised as a Mormon, is so fearful of going to hell that it is ridiculous. He is always worrying about my dad and I because we aren't Mormon anymore and always tells us that we can't go to heaven if we do things like drink coffee or not go to church. This kid probably legitimately thinks that he is going to go to hell for lying. It's sad really. Mormonism is not conducive to healthy child rearing.

Well put, I think a lot of religions like Christianity are great for establishing basic values and guidelines, but I think the Mormon religion is just too severe on the area of punishment and from an outsider's perspective it really does look like a cult to me in more instances than not.

#25 Mark

Mark

The Paste God

• Retired Moderator
  • 9,659 posts
  • Joined 07-June 11
  • Location✈ Over the Sea

Posted 08 December 2011 - 07:55 PM

yeah why do you think i only listen to Yonkers

:Steve:

#26 King Ghidrah

King Ghidrah

Stomp-A-Tron of Invincible Wrath

• Members
  • 2,904 posts
  • Joined 26-March 11

Posted 08 December 2011 - 07:57 PM

Well put, I think a lot of religions like Christianity are great for establishing basic values and guidelines, but I think the Mormon religion is just too severe on the area of punishment and from an outsider's perspective it really does look like a cult to me in more instances than not.

There's just no middle ground. Either you are a perfect Mormon or you aren't going to heaven. Not that every Mormon person thinks that all non-Mormons are bad people, but they kinda have this condescending outlook like "oh I feel so bad for Johnny, if only he would see the light of Mormonism so he can be saved"

∆/∆∆/∆∆∆/∆∆∆∆/∆∆∆∆∆/∆∆∆∆∆∆/∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

Posted Image

#27 Mark

Mark

The Paste God

• Retired Moderator
  • 9,659 posts
  • Joined 07-June 11
  • Location✈ Over the Sea

Posted 08 December 2011 - 07:59 PM

There's just no middle ground. Either you are a perfect Mormon or you aren't going to heaven. Not that every Mormon person thinks that all non-Mormons are bad people, but they kinda have this condescending outlook like "oh I feel so bad for Johnny, if only he would see the light of Mormonism so he can be saved"

Exactly.

#28 Steve Berman

Steve Berman

oi

• ✞ Premium ✞
  • 3,710 posts
  • Joined 30-August 11

Posted 08 December 2011 - 08:26 PM

any race other than black is soft. I'm so ignorant. seriously Posted Image

zWm0Q.gif

#29 Hatebackwards

Hatebackwards

Perspicacious

• Members
  • 1,486 posts
  • Joined 22-November 11
  • LocationIn the backseat with the duct tape and a chloroform soaked rag

Posted 09 December 2011 - 01:22 AM

Posted Image
Posted Image

#30 MitchBK

MitchBK

Kill Them All

• Retired Moderator
  • 1,977 posts
  • Joined 06-October 11

Posted 09 December 2011 - 05:24 AM

That wasn't shit. When I was that kid's age I got beat worse than Judge Adams' daughter for shit that don't even matter.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users