Mormon Mom punishes son with hot sauce and cold showers

114 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

This is so fucked up.

Posted · Report post

Man, I was just in a good mood. But know I am kinda sad. No homo.

I just want to shoot that bitch.

Posted from iPhone

Posted · Report post

wtf.

Posted · Report post

omg, the thing is she probably thinks she's a good mother

Posted · Report post

i wanna hit that bitch in the stomach with luggage.

then kill her.

Posted · Report post

Maybe this is me, but this isn't some hardcore child abuse or something. I'm pretty surprised you guys are saying shit like you want to kill her. Why? Because the kid was freaking out? I have 4 younger siblings, and believe me when I say that how upset a child is is not necessarily indicative of what they're going through.

On the other hand, it was a pretty bizarre punishment, and it went on for-fucking-ever. I wouldn't do shit like this. The kid is clearly old enough and smart enough to warrant a punishment more along the lines of having some toy taken away. It also makes me wonder what happens when the camera's not on.

Christian, Drone and Wxlf like this

Posted · Report post

Man I know the black people in here have seen more terrible shit than this. Some our of moms used to hit us with extension cords, and make us take hot showers. White people soft as hell. That ain't shit, nigga we eat hot sauce. lol @ calling a cold shower punishment. smh

TheViceMan, Nesssss, Snacks and 2 others like this

Posted · Report post

I don't think that was anything super cruel... more bizarre like Grace was saying. Yo, my parents are immigrants I got way worse than this as a kid. I think the only reason this was hard to watch was because of the kids screaming, really.

If you wanna see awful....

Posted · Report post

Cold Showers are weird and reminiscent of torture techniques. She shoulda just put boot ta ass.

Posted · Report post

I want to sock that bitch in the mouth.

And what the fuck is up with her hair line?

She isn't punishing her kid, that's along the lines of torture.

Posted · Report post

I'm more worried about the 'Mormon' part of this, not the bizarre punishment. Silly parent.

Man I know the black people in here have seen more terrible shit than this. Some our of moms used to hit us with extension cords, and make us take hot showers. White people soft as hell. That ain't shit, nigga we eat hot sauce. lol @ calling a cold shower punishment. smh

Could you shut up, please? As if ethnicity determines what kind of punishment a child gets. My dad used to beat me too, and that's just the sign of a bad parent. If your mother used to hit you with an extension cord and make you take hot showers for punishment, that just means that your mother had no idea how to properly raise a child without resorting to cruel punishment.

Ticonderoga likes this

Posted · Report post

I don't think that was anything super cruel... more bizarre like Grace was saying. Yo, my parents are immigrants I got way worse than this as a kid. I think the only reason this was hard to watch was because of the kids screaming, really.

IHaveTheWeirdestBonerRightNowxxxsk8trxxx19969027400300.jpg

Android XVII likes this

Posted · Report post

I would go into my parents room when they were sleeping and crush their knees with a bat. I don't fucking play that shit. If I ever heard of or saw a parent doing this shit I would rage out.

Posted · Report post

That was awful :earl:

Posted · Report post

steve man you gotta lay off whith the "soft white ppl" thing us white ppl find it offensive xD

nah but my moms 100% puetro rican and she used to beat the shit out of me, i used to have to pick out my own switch and she would whip my legs with it :( also my soft white ass dad broke a ping pong paddle on me once he whooped me so hard.

although physical whoopings suck this mom is doing serious psychological damage to that kid hes probably gunna beat her ass when he grows up. then put her in a retirement home

Posted · Report post

This is pretty fucked up, I mean this isn't the worst punishment ever, but as a kid your way more sensitive to pain and such, most kids hate hot foods and having a bottle of hot sauce pored down your throat D:, end of the day not the worst, but damn still poor kid. Parents need to learn that associating a physical response of pain with doing something doesn't make a child learn or help it develop properly. I thought in this day in age, this kind of stuff was a lot less prevalent.

Posted · Report post

steve man you gotta lay off whith the "soft white ppl" thing us white ppl find it offensive xD

nah but my moms 100% puetro rican and she used to beat the shit out of me, i used to have to pick out my own switch and she would whip my legs with it :( also my soft white ass dad broke a ping pong paddle on me once he whooped me so hard.

although physical whoopings suck this mom is doing serious psychological damage to that kid hes probably gunna beat her ass when he grows up. then put her in a retirement home

Yeah that kind of repeated painful punishment is incredibly harmful on a child's mind.

Posted · Report post

Yeah that kind of repeated painful punishment is incredibly harmful on a child's mind.

yeah why do you think i only listen to Yonkers

Posted · Report post

This makes me so glad that I'm not Mormon anymore. I don't know if any of you are Mormon, but a good number of the parents are very much like this. Don't get me wrong, there are a lot of good Mormon people, but the religion itself leaves no room for a middle ground. Little kids (and adults too) become (whether intentionally or not) ridiculously fearful of not being able to go to the "highest level of heaven". My younger brother who unfortunately is still being raised as a Mormon, is so fearful of going to hell that it is ridiculous. He is always worrying about my dad and I because we aren't Mormon anymore and always tells us that we can't go to heaven if we do things like drink coffee or not go to church. This kid probably legitimately thinks that he is going to go to hell for lying. It's sad really. Mormonism is not conducive to healthy child rearing.

Posted · Report post

This makes me so glad that I'm not Mormon anymore. I don't know if any of you are Mormon, but a good number of the parents are very much like this. Don't get me wrong, there are a lot of good Mormon people, but the religion itself leaves no room for a middle ground. Little kids (and adults too) become (whether intentionally or not) ridiculously fearful of not being able to go to the "highest level of heaven". My younger brother who unfortunately is still being raised as a Mormon, is so fearful of going to hell that it is ridiculous. He is always worrying about my dad and I because we aren't Mormon anymore and always tells us that we can't go to heaven if we do things like drink coffee or not go to church. This kid probably legitimately thinks that he is going to go to hell for lying. It's sad really. Mormonism is not conducive to healthy child rearing.

Well put, I think a lot of religions like Christianity are great for establishing basic values and guidelines, but I think the Mormon religion is just too severe on the area of punishment and from an outsider's perspective it really does look like a cult to me in more instances than not.

Posted · Report post

yeah why do you think i only listen to Yonkers

:steve: