San Francisco - April 9th Show check-in

40 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Who's coming to the show at The Warfield in San Francisco in April? Last one was amazing! see you there

by the way : I couldn't find this so if it exists already let me know

Posted · Report post

i am. i'll be the shitty looking asian kid with glasses

Posted · Report post

I'm going haha. i'm gonna be there super early. Hopefully I'll meet you guys.

Posted · Report post

we should make a huge group and fuck shit up, ill probably be there early too im trying to be right in front again (at the christmas show, I waited from 11am til 930pm) both times ive seen them they fucking lagged on coming out, doors at 8 but these niggas dont come out til like 10. did that happen in SF last time as well?

RickyCheng likes this

Posted · Report post

we should make a huge group and fuck shit up, ill probably be there early too im trying to be right in front again (at the christmas show, I waited from 11am til 930pm) both times ive seen them they fucking lagged on coming out, doors at 8 but these niggas dont come out til like 10. did that happen in SF last time as well?

i don't know about the last SF show, but when mellowhype was in oakland, we were waiting for well over an hour after the doors opened

Posted · Report post

I saw them In portland oregon once. Door opened at 7 and the show didn't start til like 9. I'm gonna be there early too. I'm bringing a fucking chair haha. I'll see you guys there.

Posted · Report post

i hope earl will be at pad due's as well, i bought my tickets before he came back >_>

Posted · Report post

he did say "everybody knows paid dues dont pay rent" haha fingers crossed though.

are you going to paid dues and SF? I cant find any one else that's going to both.

Posted · Report post

Is earl really going to be there?

Posted · Report post

Is earl really going to be there?

we won't know for sure till the night of the concert

Posted · Report post

this thread. why is it on page three -_-

Posted · Report post

Does the pop up shop open a day before the show?

Posted · Report post

i will be there for sure does any one know where the pop up shop is going to be at

Posted · Report post

Anyone have an extra GA ticket I can buy? My friends flaked on me so I'm going by myself but I don't have a ticket :(

Posted · Report post

Everyone that's going should take pictures of random shit, I want to see since I'm fucking missing it.

Posted · Report post

Tyler tweeted that the pop up shop will be at the venue, and to be there early if you want shit.