I met all of Odd Future at the NYC pop-up shop

146 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

I went to the NYC pop-up shop yesterday & it was amazing ! I legit met all of Odd Future. Even tho I didnt get to take a picture w/ Left Brain, Domo Genesis, Syd, Matt, & Taco, I still met them. Lol, Domo was wearing a suave ass suit & I actually asked him if he had any of his OG on him and he laughed told me he's a user, not a dealer ;) It sucks that I "took a pic" w/ Domo, but the guy I gave my phone to never pressed the button to take it & that I "took a pic" w/ Left Brain, but I walked off before it was taken... :earl:

I purchased the explicit album from the store and got it signed by Tyler, Earl (as Flo Rida, he was heavily under the influence, w/ very red eyes telling me his name was Flo Rida and he was an alcoholic), Frank Ocean, Hodgy Beats, Domo Genesis, Taco, & Jasper.

I'd have to say, Frank is the chillest and most down to earth guy in the group. I told him how much I appreciated him and was looking forward to his album and he warmly received my praise and called me fam as well. He was really into his fans and did some funny poses in our pictures too, lol :] Tyler was really cool and funny, but he looked away on purpose when I took a pic with him, lmao <_< Probably because I tried to get a pic about 4 times, due to a dickhead security guard. Tyler was actually telling me to hurry up & take it before the guard came back over. We had a legit convo too. He was actually intersted & spoke w/ me, and wasn't an an asshole just because of his fame. I'm looking forward to meeting him again one day :]

All of them were chill as fuck. L-boy didnt say much but he was nice and he took a pic w/ me. Jasper was hilarious, he throwing gummy bears at my friends and we found one of them in my friend's bookbag when we got home, lmfao. Mike G was trill as hell in the back of the shop just chillin. Hodgy Beats was really energetic and interactive, it was a blast meeting him. He singed my pack of gum under "NIGGA" and drew an inverted cross on my album then signed it (y) . Left Brain was hilarious, i asked him if he could smack the shit out of me and id put it online and he said he needed a disclaimer first x] . Syd was a sweetheart, she signed my pack of gum and put this smiley face on it =) . I was supposed to get a pic w/ Matt, I caught him outside going to get something to eat. He was nice and genuine, telling me sure, but to wait till he came back to the store. By then I left, but at least I met him (y).

Earl was w/o a doubt at LEAST high and drunk. He was funny as hell. That's my second favorite rapper after Kanye, so i cant lie, I actually semi-fanned out and I admitted it to him. He insisted that it was all good tho. Haha i told him I couldnt believe he was actually free and that it was insane that he was right in front of me actually talking to me. Idk, i mightve been annoying him but he was still chill. While we were talking someone brought him a mocha frappuccino from Starbucks, lmao. I think if he was sober it would've been better cause he prob wouldve talked more, but Im glad I actually met him ! :D

Taco was being kinda fucked up, denying a pic w/ me twice. Later on after I bought the album, he signed it tho. Lucas was just a straight fucking asshole tho. Before I got in the store I saw him through the window and I smiled & nodded my head in a wassup motion. He just stared at me, so I did it again and he shook his head condescendingly and said something to someone sitting next to him. When I got in the store a bunch of people tried to shake Lucas's hand and he denied them saying keep it moving, so I didnt even attempt it. A little later I asked him for a picture and he didnt deny me, but he didnt say anything either. He just stood there and weirdly put up his hands, clearly not into it. When my girl friends met him he was really kool to them, smiling, laughing, and conversing w/ them. He actually took their camera, got in the middle of them, and turned the camera around & took a pic.

I guess he dont fuck w/ niggas, only bitches. Which is fucking foul because there are thousands of fans standing in line to meet you and you dont appreciate them. Why else would you come to the store ? He doesnt even do shit except sell their merch. And I love Syd, but her brother could take a notice too. I skipped school, lied to my parents, risked getting caught by truancy, came from NJ to NY, and stood in line for HOURS. But you cant have a genuine feeling of appreciation for me supporting you & paying for your merchandise and shows, and have the decency to at least smile and take a picture with me ? Fuck Lucas & Taco !

I'm still an OF soldier tho :hayy: :domo:

** BTW, im the light-skinned black nigga in the gray v-neck in all of the photos **

post-4857-0-09152600-1332359231_thumb.jp

post-4857-0-76748200-1332359273_thumb.jp

post-4857-0-88436300-1332359305_thumb.jp

post-4857-0-33193900-1332359322_thumb.jp

BobbyHill, jeevs, nigguh and 7 others like this

Posted · Report post

How can I post up my pics w/ Tyler and Mike G ? It says I have no more room to upload files ... :dissapoint:

Posted · Report post

berneydidnotread.gif?1318992465

Lol I feel you, its mad long, its just for people who wanna know my full experience meeting OF :D

imonacid likes this

Posted · Report post

Deleted the "tldr" posts. Keep that bullshit off the site, please.

Dpiiiius likes this

Posted · Report post

I went to the NYC pop-up shop yesterday & it was amazing ! I legit met all of Odd Future. Even tho I didnt get to take a picture w/ Left Brain, Domo Genesis, Syd, Matt, & Taco, I still met them. Lol, Domo was wearing a suave ass suit & I actually asked him if he had any of his OG on him and he laughed told me he's a user, not a dealer ;) It sucks that I "took a pic" w/ Domo, but the guy I gave my phone to never pressed the button to take it & that I "took a pic" w/ Left Brain, but I walked off before it was taken... :earl:

I purchased the explicit album from the store and got it signed by Tyler, Earl (as Flo Rida, he was heavily under the influence, w/ very red eyes telling me his name was Flo Rida and he was an alcoholic), Frank Ocean, Hodgy Beats, Domo Genesis, Taco, & Jasper.

I'd have to say, Frank is the chillest and most down to earth guy in the group. I told him how much I appreciated him and was looking forward to his album and he warmly received my praise and called me fam as well. He was really into his fans and did some funny poses in our pictures too, lol :] Tyler was really cool and funny, but he looked away on purpose when I took a pic with him, lmao <_< Probably because I tried to get a pic about 4 times, due to a dickhead security guard. Tyler was actually telling me to hurry up & take it before the guard came back over. We had a legit convo too. He was actually intersted & spoke w/ me, and wasn't an an asshole just because of his fame. I'm looking forward to meeting him again one day :]

All of them were chill as fuck. L-boy didnt say much but he was nice and he took a pic w/ me. Jasper was hilarious, he throwing gummy bears at my friends and we found one of them in my friend's bookbag when we got home, lmfao. Mike G was trill as hell in the back of the shop just chillin. Hodgy Beats was really energetic and interactive, it was a blast meeting him. He singed my pack of gum under "NIGGA" and drew an inverted cross on my album then signed it (y) . Left Brain was hilarious, i asked him if he could smack the shit out of me and id put it online and he said he needed a disclaimer first x] . Syd was a sweetheart, she signed my pack of gum and put this smiley face on it =) . I was supposed to get a pic w/ Matt, I caught him outside going to get something to eat. He was nice and genuine, telling me sure, but to wait till he came back to the store. By then I left, but at least I met him (y).

Earl was w/o a doubt at LEAST high and drunk. He was funny as hell. That's my second favorite rapper after Kanye, so i cant lie, I actually semi-fanned out and I admitted it to him. He insisted that it was all good tho. Haha i told him I couldnt believe he was actually free and that it was insane that he was right in front of me actually talking to me. Idk, i mightve been annoying him but he was still chill. While we were talking someone brought him a mocha frappuccino from Starbucks, lmao. I think if he was sober it would've been better cause he prob wouldve talked more, but Im glad I actually met him ! :D

Taco was being kinda fucked up, denying a pic w/ me twice. Later on after I bought the album, he signed it tho. Lucas was just a straight fucking asshole tho. Before I got in the store I saw him through the window and I smiled & nodded my head in a wassup motion. He just stared at me, so I did it again and he shook his head condescendingly and said something to someone sitting next to him. When I got in the store a bunch of people tried to shake Lucas's hand and he denied them saying keep it moving, so I didnt even attempt it. A little later I asked him for a picture and he didnt deny me, but he didnt say anything either. He just stood there and weirdly put up his hands, clearly not into it. When my girl friends met him he was really kool to them, smiling, laughing, and conversing w/ them. He actually took their camera, got in the middle of them, and turned the camera around & took a pic.

I guess he dont fuck w/ niggas, only bitches. Which is fucking foul because there are thousands of fans standing in line to meet you and you dont appreciate them. Why else would you come to the store ? He doesnt even do shit except sell their merch. And I love Syd, but her brother could take a notice too. I skipped school, lied to my parents, risked getting caught by truancy, came from NJ to NY, and stood in line for HOURS. But you cant have a genuine feeling of appreciation for me supporting you & paying for your merchandise and shows, and have the decency to at least smile and take a picture with me ? Fuck Lucas & Taco !

I'm still an OF soldier tho :hayy: :domo:

** BTW, im the light-skinned black nigga in the gray v-neck in all of the photos **

post-4857-0-09152600-1332359231_thumb.jp

post-4857-0-76748200-1332359273_thumb.jp

post-4857-0-88436300-1332359305_thumb.jp

post-4857-0-33193900-1332359322_thumb.jp

Where's the shop located ?

Posted · Report post

Deleted the "tldr" posts. Keep that bullshit off the site, please.

You dont have to be a dickhead, if you dont wanna read it, dont read it . Thanks Grace

Grace likes this

Posted · Report post

Where's the shop located ?

It's on 151 Orchard Street, NYC, NY . Its gonna be open for 10 days, so hurry up & get merch ! They have sooo much stuff that's not on the website, a lot of it is really kool.

Posted · Report post

This is a pretty cool experience, all I'll say is, lol @ actually wanting a picture with Taco or Lucas in the first place.

berrie likes this

Posted · Report post

aHAHA i knew lucas was a dick, sorry but fuck that dude. Don't hate me please :lbgrin:

Posted · Report post

This is a pretty cool experience, all I'll say is, lol @ actually wanting a picture with Taco or Lucas in the first place.

Youre right, lol I did it mainly just to say I met them. But they dont do shit & they act like theyre crazy important. Taco signed my album tho & drew a taco on it too (y)

MichNes likes this

Posted · Report post

aHAHA i knew lucas was a dick, sorry but fuck that dude. Don't hate me please :lbgrin:

Posted · Report post

Before meeting him, I always read online that Lucas was an asshole. In videos you think the opposite. But meeting him confirms his true character. I'm glad people are begninng to open their eyes and realize how much of a cunt Lucas truly is. Thank You Based God <3 :lbgrin:

Posted · Report post

taco and tyler took a pic with me

sweet bro :]

Posted · Report post

Lucas would def said no to being on the cover if it weren't for the bitches.

Posted · Report post

tyler also took a pic of me with his camera and said he was gonna put it on the golf wang tumblr but he probs will forget

Posted · Report post

Read it, enjoyed it, usually I skim these things & don't give a shit. Taco's a kid so don't expect too much from him and Lucas, well... maybe his ego keeps getting bigger every time he sees his face blown up on stage every night haha.

Earl being fucked up... well considering he's on Spring Break, performing for the first time, and being around a surplus of great bud and alcohol, I'd be just as fucked up as he was.

Posted · Report post

Overall it was an amazing experience, and deff worth everything I went through. But it totally sucks that I didnt go to the show later that night (Earl's DEBUT SHOW) due to lack of funds :'[ I heard it was incredible. Was anyone there ?

Posted · Report post

Also, just wondering... how long were you standing in line for & what time did you get there? When they came to Boulder I didn't even attempt to go to the store & meet them because I wasn't trying to stand around for hours.

Posted · Report post

Read it, enjoyed it, usually I skim these things & don't give a shit. Taco's a kid so don't expect too much from him and Lucas, well... maybe his ego keeps getting bigger every time he sees his face blown up on stage every night haha.

Earl being fucked up... well considering he's on Spring Break, performing for the first time, and being around a surplus of great bud and alcohol, I'd be just as fucked up as he was.

I appreciate it man ! But yeah, me & Taco are the same age so I get you. & Lucas needs to sit the fuck down.

& yes I can deff agree w/ you on your Earl pov ! Lmao it wasn't like a scary "omg what is wrong w/ Earl..." fucked up, he was funny as fuck & still cool hahah ^__^

Posted · Report post

omg that sounds awesome I wish all of them could have come to Toronto when they were here, getting to meet earl would of been like a dream come true, and yeah I get a weird vibe from lucas, he took a picture with me maybe cause i'm a girl idk but he always takes the picture for you like with all the others they let you take a picture he sorta just grabs the camera snaps a pic before your ready and then walks away, sounds like you had fun though i'm jelly.

Posted · Report post

Also, just wondering... how long were you standing in line for & what time did you get there? When they came to Boulder I didn't even attempt to go to the store & meet them because I wasn't trying to stand around for hours.

Hmm if im remembering correctly I got there at around 10:30 and I got in the store at like 2:45, so about 4 hours. It was deff worth it