Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Best Paint Markers For Shoes?

7 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Doing some white canvas Vans with a Hawaii/beach theme. Been doing graffiti for awhile, but have never worked with paint markers before. Wondering if anyone has any reccomendations for good paint markers to use? Preferrably a good balance between durbality and vibrance. Thanks

Posted · Report post

Find it hard yuo've been doing graffiti for " awhile " but never used a paint marker.

Posted · Report post

^^ what this nigga said ^^

and just use normal markers. a nice set of sharpies or Prismacolors will be fine and stay bright

Posted · Report post

Find it hard yuo've been doing graffiti for " awhile " but never used a paint marker.

I've never really done anything that called for it.. I usually just use Krink or Ironlak for my coloring, but on paper its either been paint, ink or pastel. I'm as surprised as you are.

Posted · Report post

^^ what this nigga said ^^

and just use normal markers. a nice set of sharpies or Prismacolors will be fine and stay bright

Working in paint just leaves that sick, shiny finish you know? Any marker bleeds too much for this piece I'm doing though. On the Vans canvas it spreads all over and ruins the detail.

Posted · Report post

you're not going to have any sort of shiny finish on a pair of canvas vans with paint my dude. Sharpies don't run either. The best way to go would be some fine brushes and actual paint. I've done a lot of customs for my friends and as far as doing artwork on shoes Actual paint > Prisma markers > Paint markers