Photo

Earl Sweatshirt Reference in "The Motto" by lil wayne.... + Earl signed to young money,

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
126 replies to this topic

#61 Hodges

Hodges

Odd

• Members
  • 667 posts
  • Joined 05-August 11
  • LocationEngland

Posted 17 April 2012 - 04:43 PM

All you have to do to get signed by a label is say you fuck with them? Somebody should have told TDotOp earlier
Protect Lil B at all times
Taskforce.

#62 Obey

Obey

I Like Cheese

• Members
  • 485 posts
  • Joined 16-March 12
  • LocationUnder your bed.

Posted 17 April 2012 - 04:46 PM

Posted Image

Posted Image

#63 Froze

Froze

• Members
  • 135 posts
  • Joined 03-April 12

Posted 17 April 2012 - 04:46 PM

the verse isnt terrible, its better than much of his earlier stuff, his oldie verse is just a work of art, it shouldnt be compared to this verse in any way
the verse isnt terrible, its better than much of his earlier stuff
its better than much of his earlier stuff
its better than his earlier stuff
better

NOPE
:lbgrin:

#64 FreckledAss62

FreckledAss62

Troll

• Banned
  • 72 posts
  • Joined 17-April 12

Posted 17 April 2012 - 04:47 PM

All you have to do to get signed by a label is say you fuck with them? Somebody should have told TDotOp earlier

he says in the song that hes featured in by them, come on dawg, YM signed Limp Biscuit they would sign any artist an waynes is obviously a fan of Earls an Earls also a fan of wayne, why would Earl decline a deal to Ym if offered, and leila steinburg most likely could of helped set it up,

#65 Froze

Froze

• Members
  • 135 posts
  • Joined 03-April 12

Posted 17 April 2012 - 04:50 PM

why would Earl decline a deal to Ym if offered

He is happy with his friends. Why would he leave?

#66 degradingchronics

degradingchronics

Wolf

• Members
  • 1,140 posts
  • Joined 22-March 12

Posted 17 April 2012 - 04:54 PM

trollan

#67 Grace

Grace

I Love You, OFT

• Retired Moderator
  • 4,406 posts
  • Joined 12-May 11

If this is true, then leak the song, or at least a part of it. If this song exists, then you've already fucked up by posting on here, meaning there is ZERO risk to you by leaking part or all of the song.

Until you post it, you're full of shit. Period.

by the way, i never meant anything i said from march to july, it was all just silly jokes for fun :)

#68 Solid

Solid

Don Emperor of Shrimp & Grits

• Members
  • 5,255 posts
  • Joined 12-September 11
  • LocationNeptune

Posted Image

#69 FreckledAss62

FreckledAss62

Troll

• Banned
  • 72 posts
  • Joined 17-April 12

He is happy with his friends. Why would he leave?

he wouldn't have to necessarily "leave his friends" to be signed to Young money, an im sure u already know the run down about that whole leila steinberg bitch she could of had anything "set up" at his mothers request, he was 17 upon arrival to the U.S. an any 17 year old would sign to such a huge enterprise an become rich nor famous.. but who knows really its all mainly speculation an rumors. the rumors are just from trusted sources, which allow ME to believe this is true.. you all can believe what ever u want. IMO its all true, Earls with the YMCMB camp..

#70 Solid

Solid

Don Emperor of Shrimp & Grits

• Members
  • 5,255 posts
  • Joined 12-September 11
  • LocationNeptune

Posted 17 April 2012 - 04:56 PM

This thread is a joke, your user is a joke, your life is a joke.

#71 Froze

Froze

• Members
  • 135 posts
  • Joined 03-April 12

Posted 17 April 2012 - 04:57 PM

he wouldn't have to necessarily "leave his friends" to be signed to Young money, an im sure u already know the run down about that whole leila steinberg bitch she could of had anything "set up" at his mothers request, he was 17 upon arrival to the U.S. an any 17 year old would sign to such a huge enterprise an become rich nor famous.. but who knows really its all mainly speculation an rumors. the rumors are just from trusted sources, which allow ME to believe this is true.. you all can believe what ever u want. IMO its all true, Earls with the YMCMB camp..

If this is true, then leak the song, or at least a part of it. If this song exists, then you've already fucked up by posting on here, meaning there is ZERO risk to you by leaking part or all of the song.

:Steve:

#72 yung mermaid

yung mermaid

Speaks Sonar

• ✞ Premium ✞
  • 1,669 posts
  • Joined 03-October 11
  • Locationdon't worry bitch

Posted Image
Posted Image

#73 FreckledAss62

FreckledAss62

Troll

• Banned
  • 72 posts
  • Joined 17-April 12

in all due respect, im PMing Chiefy right now, and im trying to allow him to hear part of the song so he can verify for me but im in a tough situation due to the fact that i dont have a webcam, nor a built in mic. an i really dont want to send it to anyone as a file because im sure i can get in trouble for leaking this shit,

#74 Grace

Grace

I Love You, OFT

• Retired Moderator
  • 4,406 posts
  • Joined 12-May 11

Posted 17 April 2012 - 04:58 PM

The only alternative to publicly releasing it would be to send it to a respected user on the site to listen and then have them report back. If you want to do this, I'm sure we could come up with a few nominees. Off the top of my head, AlSweatshirt would be a good candidate.

by the way, i never meant anything i said from march to july, it was all just silly jokes for fun :)

#75 yung mermaid

yung mermaid

Speaks Sonar

• ✞ Premium ✞
  • 1,669 posts
  • Joined 03-October 11
  • Locationdon't worry bitch

Posted 17 April 2012 - 05:00 PM

tbh i cant take anything you post seriously because of your avatar. im sorry. your face kind of annoys me just a little bit.
Posted Image

#76 FreckledAss62

FreckledAss62

Troll

• Banned
  • 72 posts
  • Joined 17-April 12

Posted 17 April 2012 - 05:01 PM

that may be a option, i just do not want to get into any type of trouble.

#77 tom

tom

Couldn't Go 1 Day Without Jerking It

• Members
  • 848 posts
  • Joined 06-May 11
  • LocationUK

Posted 17 April 2012 - 05:01 PM

I hope people aren't believing this

#78 Zeus to a Kronos

Zeus to a Kronos

squilliam fancyson

• Members
  • 1,701 posts
  • Joined 22-March 12
  • Locationsmoking ganja in my garage

Posted 17 April 2012 - 05:02 PM

Posted Image

back in here to fuck the party up

#79 TKJ

TKJ

#IAmOFT

• Members
  • 1,360 posts
  • Joined 17-April 12
  • LocationCT

Posted 17 April 2012 - 05:03 PM

Lol at him saying thats a earl verse. That sounds like some Casey Veggies shit

julianzo.jpg

#80 Grace

Grace

I Love You, OFT

• Retired Moderator
  • 4,406 posts
  • Joined 12-May 11

Posted 17 April 2012 - 05:05 PM

that may be a option, i just do not want to get into any type of trouble.

Well, you wouldn't be getting yourself into trouble, you'd be getting your "friend who works with Wayne's manager" in trouble, if anything. I really don't think you personally are legally liable for some song a guy gave you; you didn't sign a confidentiality agreement with anybody, your friend probably did.

Anyway, I still think you should chop out Earl's verse and post it on here. If you're really opposed to that, then send it to AlSweatshirt to listen to. The guy is part of the Unreleased Crew, and if you don't know who they are, they're a group of guys who track down unreleased OF songs. He has a strong history of keeping files to himself as part of that crew, he's been on the site for ages, and he's a well-respected guy who wouldn't jerk us around.

EDIT: I still think this is bullshit until I hear it or hear from AlSweatshirt that it's legit.

#81 cearl

cearl

Batman

• Retired Moderator
  • 4,463 posts
  • Joined 25-June 11
  • Locationbugdom

Posted 17 April 2012 - 05:05 PM

The only alternative to publicly releasing it would be to send it to a respected user on the site to listen and then have them report back. If you want to do this, I'm sure we could come up with a few nominees. Off the top of my head, AlSweatshirt would be a good candidate.

I'll do it...

#82 cearl

cearl

Batman

• Retired Moderator
  • 4,463 posts
  • Joined 25-June 11
  • Locationbugdom

Posted 17 April 2012 - 05:06 PM

Well, you wouldn't be getting yourself into trouble, you'd be getting your "friend who works with Wayne's manager" in trouble, if anything. I really don't think you personally are legally liable for some song a guy gave you; you didn't sign a confidentiality agreement with anybody, your friend probably did.

Anyway, I still think you should chop out Earl's verse and post it on here. If you're really opposed to that, then send it to AlSweatshirt to listen to. The guy is part of the Unreleased Crew, and if you don't know who they are, they're a group of guys who track down unreleased OF songs. He has a strong history of keeping files to himself as part of that crew, he's been on the site for ages, and he's a well-respected guy who wouldn't jerk us around.

Nevermind I at first forgot who AlSweatshirt was, but he would be a pretty decent person to do that.

#83 Grace

Grace

I Love You, OFT

• Retired Moderator
  • 4,406 posts
  • Joined 12-May 11

Posted 17 April 2012 - 05:07 PM

Nevermind I at first forgot who AlSweatshirt was, but he would be a pretty decent person to do that.

There are a lot of people to do this, he was just one of the first ones to come to mind.

#84 FreckledAss62

FreckledAss62

Troll

• Banned
  • 72 posts
  • Joined 17-April 12

Posted 17 April 2012 - 05:23 PM

i trust Chiefy.. im messaging him right now about all of this. im willing to let him hear it

#85 ronanKTA

ronanKTA

• Members
  • 156 posts
  • Joined 04-September 11
  • LocationCanada

Posted 17 April 2012 - 05:27 PM

when i saw mac dre and earl were cousins i was like :thurnis:

but then i read the verse and i was like :Steve: :jasper: :taco:
Posted Image

#86 FreckledAss62

FreckledAss62

Troll

• Banned
  • 72 posts
  • Joined 17-April 12

Posted 17 April 2012 - 06:21 PM

welp i just showed the song to Chiefy, ask him w,e u guys want... its too legit.

#87 chiefy

chiefy

≈trill wave≈

• Members
  • 823 posts
  • Joined 02-May 11

Posted 17 April 2012 - 06:23 PM

well he played something too me on tinychat, he told me he had to raise the pitch but it sounded like earl

Posted Image

R.I.P Lets Share Tracks Thread

#88 FreckledAss62

FreckledAss62

Troll

• Banned
  • 72 posts
  • Joined 17-April 12

Posted 17 April 2012 - 06:24 PM

well he played something too me on tinychat, he told me he had to raise the pitch but it sounded like earl

<3

#89 Turtle

Turtle

No

• Members
  • 2,553 posts
  • Joined 03-October 11
  • Locationfuck florida

Posted 17 April 2012 - 06:25 PM

welp i just showed the song to Chiefy, ask him w,e u guys want... its too legit.

:domo:

KJrVM.jpg
Twitter: @EmpireIX and @TurtleIX Facebook.com/EmpireIX

#90 Turtle

Turtle

No

• Members
  • 2,553 posts
  • Joined 03-October 11
  • Locationfuck florida

Posted 17 April 2012 - 06:25 PM

This sounds like a #TurtStory if I ever heard one.

KJrVM.jpg
Twitter: @EmpireIX and @TurtleIX Facebook.com/EmpireIX

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users