I moved to Denver Colorado shits dope

@  Android XVII : (12:03 AM)

hiccups lowkey scary

@  Uhhimani : (02:39 AM)

I was drunk idk why my first thot was to come on here and post that..lol

@  Uhhimani : (01:46 PM)

I hv the hiccups rn. its terrible

@  A Fuckin Rad... : (10:55 PM)

First time logging on in over 6 years, just to find out UGK passed... this some 'ol bullshit

@  Android XVII : (10:30 PM)

its all good i forgive u

@  chrisb : (04:02 AM)

oops my bad

@  Android XVII : (08:54 PM)

i kno for a fact u did

@  chrisb : (01:04 AM)

i never had u on snapchat i don't think

@  Android XVII : (12:19 AM)

wtf hell naw u older than me u were always mean to me u blocked me on snapchat

@  chrisb : (04:26 AM)

:dance:

@  chrisb : (04:26 AM)

i'd get ur back android but u were mean to me when i was 16 so

@  chrisb : (04:25 AM)

it was ugk's bday the other day

@  Android XVII : (03:18 AM)

and its no OFT without khaled.... shut the whole website down its no point anymore RIP ugk17

@  Android XVII : (03:17 AM)

i was hating on white woman on twitter and khaled got mad at me and abandoned all of us

@  chrisb : (10:11 PM)

what happen

@  Uhhimani : (08:29 AM)

: /

@  Android XVII : (04:19 PM)

if u follow me on twitter that aint shit compared to other things i said
its cancer season my guy was in his feelings das all it is
wya pooch
im in colton california pull up ill giv u the hands !!!! im fighting in the name of dj khaled and ima win cause americans can't lose to british ass fuckniggas

@  Android XVII : (04:18 PM)

i said its a lot of demonic elf looking white girls and my dude snapped

@  Android XVII : (04:16 PM)

u wasn't even there pooch stfu.... khaled sensitive ass got offended by a tweet how is that my fault

@  Pooch : (02:28 PM)

Hey Android, if I ever see you I will smash you into a pulp you useless cunt, fuck you.

@  tylersgay : (11:18 AM)

you know what im out too

@  tylersgay : (11:18 AM)

fuck MTY

@  tylersgay : (11:17 AM)

damn we lost a brother

@  tylersgay : (11:17 AM)

im the new manager of oft ladies and gents

@  Android XVII : (05:19 AM)

say it to face pussy

@  Android XVII : (05:19 AM)

fight me matty

@  Android XVII : (01:47 AM)

u wasn't even there matty

@  Android XVII : (01:34 AM)

:earl: :earl: :earl: :earl:

@  MTY : (01:08 AM)

bro shut up

@  Android XVII : (12:50 AM)

fucka twitter beef

@  Android XVII : (12:49 AM)

prayers up for my nigga khaled until i die

@  Android XVII : (12:48 AM)

bruh i love khaled im forreals sad i hurt his feelings i aint mean to do all that i jus b wildin on the internet.... i genuinely did not think i could affect somebody else mental state with internet words

@  Android XVII : (12:37 AM)

we witnessing the end of an era

@  Android XVII : (12:35 AM)

i dont kno how i got banned from twitter off such an inoffensive tweet but i believe u

@  Android XVII : (12:34 AM)

<3

@  KHALED : (12:30 AM)

@ Steve Berman : (16 July 2013 - 01:38 PM)chick fil a doesn't hate gays, they serve me all the time

@  KHALED : (12:29 AM)

fuck this, enjoy the site. im changing my password to something i dont know and im not coming back

@  KHALED : (12:28 AM)

and no you dont have to take the job seriously, i dont ban people on here unless its that one weird dude Kendrick or whatever

@  KHALED : (12:27 AM)

oh shut the fuck up, i never got you banned, i never reported your dumb tweets i just blocked you

@  Android XVII : (12:21 AM)

really got me banned from twitter for 12 hours

@  Android XVII : (12:18 AM)

jus because i made fun of white womann on twitter

@  Android XVII : (12:17 AM)

khaled i kno u mad at me but please don't ban me from the shout box

@  tylersgay : (04:40 PM)

or can we fuck around

@  tylersgay : (04:39 PM)

@KHALED do we have to take the role seriously

@  KHALED : (01:43 AM)

to be*

@  KHALED : (01:43 AM)

anyone want to me management? im never coming back to this site

@  KHALED : (11:24 PM)

lil bitch

@  Android XVII : (09:24 PM)

detroit

@  KHALED : (01:09 AM)

im a big sean fanboy

boii

boii

@  Uhhimani : (05:48 AM)

:hansen:

@  ASTOREA2K : (11:24 PM)

@Uhhimani post ur nudes

@  Uhhimani : (08:58 PM)

*I needa stop drinking too I'm not an alcoholic but I suk too much dick when I'm drunk*

@  Uhhimani : (08:57 PM)

stop drinking and just use thc

@  Uhhimani : (08:56 PM)

pooch get ur life together

@  Uhhimani : (08:56 PM)

omg pooch is online ayeeee

@  Uhhimani : (08:55 PM)

u kno its forever papi

@KHALED ily 2

y'all ready for new bby $ muzic

@  ASTOREA2K : (12:40 PM)

make me admin

@  ASTOREA2K : (12:40 PM)

kevin

@  Pooch : (10:03 PM)

and potential virgin

@  Pooch : (10:03 PM)

Hey smitty I see you online, are you still a sad fat bstard

@  Pooch : (12:01 AM)

Because I was too wasted to make food and they were lying there from the morning

@  Android XVII : (11:20 PM)

grossss why are u eating cold beans

@  Pooch : (02:35 AM)

but at least i'm not smitty

@  Pooch : (02:35 AM)

life is bad

@  Pooch : (02:32 AM)

i am eating cold beans

@  Pooch : (02:29 AM)

i nedd more acllohol

@  Pooch : (02:28 AM)

i have spnet the past two hours cruying

@  Pooch : (02:28 AM)

fuck smitty though

@  Pooch : (02:27 AM)

troy is ignoring me

@  KHALED : (02:23 AM)

but i really do have a place here where you can stay

@  KHALED : (02:23 AM)

that or we sleep on troys floor in la

@  KHALED : (02:21 AM)

poor smitty

come to australia, i have somewhere for you to live @ Pooch : (08:52 AM) Edit icon Me and my girlfriend broke up so I am fucking depressed so I came here to cheer myself up by reminding myself that smitty is probably still a fat fucking virgin bordering on 40

@Pooch join discord

hahahaaahaha @ Pooch : (08:55 AM) Edit icon Today's Top 20 posters 'Khaled' 'posts today 2' '%of today's posts 100%'

@  ASTOREA2K : (10:33 PM)

Mfs need to join discord fr

@  Pooch : (10:55 PM)

long live oft

@  Pooch : (10:55 PM)

Today's Top 20 posters 'Khaled' 'posts today 2' '%of today's posts 100%'

@  Pooch : (10:52 PM)

Me and my girlfriend broke up so I am fucking depressed so I came here to cheer myself up by reminding myself that smitty is probably still a fat fucking virgin bordering on 40

@  Pooch : (10:27 PM)

Adam

@  tylersgay : (09:22 PM)

Metal Dan is online :o

@  Android XVII : (08:09 PM)

dammmnnn

@  KHALED : (09:09 AM)

not one person has signed up to this site since 24-September 2018. lmao rip to this place

@  KHALED : (07:49 AM)

im sorry we broke up and drifted apart

love you imani\

shit was dope

remember when those fucking bots would make like 20 threads a day and if we responded to them they'd spam more so we'd get banned or warned if we posted in their threads

@  Android XVII : (07:28 AM)

creepy haunted ass website

@  ASTOREA2K : (11:47 PM)

ive seen his facebook

@  ASTOREA2K : (11:47 PM)

@Android XVII he is dead that is sus

@  Android XVII : (03:12 AM)

says albino african was online 15 minutes ago which one of y'all said he was dead

@  KHALED : (09:15 AM)

O F T

Photo

The Autobiography of Tony Knocks: My Life

• Please log in to reply
104 replies to this topic

#1 Tony

Tony

The Boy

• ✞ Premium ✞
  • 3,065 posts
  • Joined 13-May 11

Posted 27 May 2012 - 07:33 AM

CREDIT TO HENRY KRINKLE AND OFDK FOR THE IDEA AND THE INSPIRATION.

Hello OFT, my name is Tony Knocks as most of you guys already know. Now, if you'v noticed, I'v been in a slump lately due to girl problems. I know im gonna receive hate in this thread, a lot of "tl;dr", "get a life", but i could care less. I can't find anywhere else to express myself, but on OFT. So please take the time to read, and thank you. :)

On July 7, of the year 1998 at 9:20pm, Brookdale Hospital, a child was born. His name was Fabian Ryan Campbell. He was the cutest black baby you'd ever seen. He was born to two parents who loved him so dearly. They clothed him, fed him, and sheltered him with love (and a crib). He was the quietest baby ever. He never cried. Everyone wanted to hold Fabian. "Aww look at the baby" "He's so cute" "Can I hold him", all that crap. He was so spoiled too. He got all the latest fashions from FUBU to Nike. His father always played with him, so they had a real father/son relationship.

Fast forward a couple years later. Fabian is now 4 years old. His mother enrolls him into a daycare in the projects where he is cared for and makes many new friends. He gets picked up everyday from there where he heads home to annoy his mother all the time. His mother thought that she should record these moments for memories. So almost every chance she got, she broke out the JVC and recorded Fabian's antics. Fabian would always do the most creative things. He'd draw, dance, sing along to Barney's Favorites Vol 1, and be a momma's boy. But for the most part, he was a friendly kid, he was the nicest in the daycare.The following year, Fabian turned the big 05. Now was the beginning of a knowledge learning process. Fabian was a very smart boy, having his mom been a teacher and she'd always bring him to work with her. He'd participate as part of the class as if he was a student himself. The teachers loved him. He even read a whole newspaper article to the whole teachers lounge.

Fabian was enrolled into Issac Pitkin School 159, a school in Brooklyn. This is where his future would begin. The first day of school was scary because it was a new environment, a new world. He'd see things he never seen before. But he got through it, and worked it out. He began to make new friends who would soon become his best friends throughout all of elementary. As well as make some crushes. He had only one true friend to call his own: Bryon. Byron would always be with Fabian. They were un-seperateable. They did everything together, they were basically brothers. Kindergarten would also be the first time Fabian found his first crush. Now Fabian wasn't what you would call a quiet kid, but when it came to this girl, he had nothing to say, he body stayed motionless, I mean the boy was lovestruck. The girl's name was Destiny and was she a hottie. I mean she had all the boys on her. She barely noticed Fabian, and probably didn't know he existed. Until graduation came around the corner. The performance was "We Got the Whole World in our Hands" and then it happened. Destiny and Fabian were both working together on the Whales and the Dolphins. Fabian couldn't even speak to her because she was so amazing to him. So he almost backed out of the performance due to being in love. Afterwards, Fabian graduated, Destiny left the school, and that was the last time he'd ever seen her ever again.

After Kindergarten, shit got real. Fabian was what you would call a nerd, I mean a real nerd, but not like a geeky nerd. He was so focused on his work, nothing stopped him. I mean he still had friends, but that meant nothing when it came to work and grades. 2nd grade is here and this sparked Fabian up again. A girl named Amanda, whom had been in the same class as Fabian since Kindergarten started to become good friends with Byron and Fabian. They were the closest, greatest trio of friends in the class. She was pretty much like a tomboy, so she was just like one of us. Until Fabian started developing feelings for her and felt in love for the second time. This time, it was real love. Fabian always hung out with Amanda. They would sit next to each other in class, at lunch, they were like brother and sister, so I guess you can say that Fabian was thinking "incest". Haha. This was the longest crush he's ever had on anybody in his life. So, he finally arrived the big question one day: will you be my girlfriend? Fabian was young, he didn't know any better. Since he'd seen it on TV, he thought he knew what he was doing. But he didn't. She automatically turned him down, which broke his heart. But they still remained friends, even thought Fabian wanted more.

Ever since that incident, Fabian became lovehungry. He wanted a girlfriend and he wouldn't stop until he had the one he wanted. There was however, this girl that was interested in him: Amethyst. She was a little overweight vegetarian with a heart of gold. I mean this girl was the nicest person you'd ever meet in your whole entire life. She was friends with this light skinned girl puerto rican/dominican girl, whom Fabian is sucker for, and they just ended up hanging out together. So they trio became a 5 friend/crush group. We all hung out, he flirted, it was a great moment of his school years. Then, Fabian decided to ask out every pretty girl in my school, only to be rejected by everyone of them. So that was his elementary school era. Up until 5th grade graduation, when he left his best friends, crushes, and memories. He finally did what seemed like a good idea to him. As the ceremony was going on and they handed out diplomas, Amanda was right in front of Fabian. Now this is the moment of choice. Right before they called her name, Fabian grabbed her shoulder, spinned her around, and planted a nice romantic smooch on her lips for 10-15 seconds. Amanda had been left dazed as she went to retrieve her diploma, and Fabian went on stage with a stiffy as an aftermath. Fabian had never seen Amanda since graduation.

New grade, new problems. Fabian had enrolled into East New York Family Academy for middle/high school. 6th grade was a hassle for him. New year, new school, new people, new topics. It was like kindergarden all over again. Fabian had changed his name to Tony Knocks, dubbing parties, new crushes, pretty much all that happened in 6th grade.

7th grade was where shit got real. Tony had continued making music and doing what he does. He then came up to the point where he would fall in love for about 5 times. Especially this girl who he swore he would marry: Pricilla. Pricilla was a goddess. I mean she was perfect in every way. Tony was basically in love with her to the point where she couldn't stand him. She was so bothered with him that she wished he didn't exist. This broke Tony's heart. Until Pricilla left the school towards the end of the school year and left Tony lost. Tony became desperate and started asking every girl he can out, only to get turned down by all of them. This led Tony in depression. Tony was so depressed, he attempted suicide twice, only to fail both times. Then it finally happened. Tony woke up one morning to MTV2. "BAH HAH CLAP HAH BOOM BAH BAH CLAP BAH" Tyler, the Creator - Yonkers displayed on the tv screen. That was the answer to all my problems, he related everything to how I was feeling at that moment. That following summer was all Odd Future and OFT.

Now to the present, 8th grade. Tony's life is fucked up at this moment. Girl issues, bad grades, depression, summer school, mean teachers, and many more. The only thing keeping Tony alive is literally making music and Zoo Mob. That's it. Everything else doesn't matter to him. This is a message from Tony himself, "If I decide to kill myself, only a few people will no why. Bet people wouldn't care."- Tony Knocks

1%

#Tony4chief

8gdF0.png

Follow me on Twitter: @sadfacetony

#2 Christian

Christian

ASG Supporter

• Members
  • 1,359 posts
  • Joined 13-August 11
  • LocationMelbourne

Posted 27 May 2012 - 07:37 AM

tldr get a life

read it, are you actually 13?

Edited by Christian, 27 May 2012 - 07:41 AM.

1%

#3 Tony

Tony

The Boy

• ✞ Premium ✞
  • 3,065 posts
  • Joined 13-May 11

Posted 27 May 2012 - 07:41 AM

tldr get a life

:earl:

1%

#Tony4chief

8gdF0.png

#4 Tony

Tony

The Boy

• ✞ Premium ✞
  • 3,065 posts
  • Joined 13-May 11

Posted 27 May 2012 - 07:42 AM

tldr get a life

read it, are you actually 13?

yea

1%

#Tony4chief

8gdF0.png

#5 Christian

Christian

ASG Supporter

• Members
  • 1,359 posts
  • Joined 13-August 11
  • LocationMelbourne

Posted 27 May 2012 - 07:42 AM

you're a great writer
1%

#6 Tony

Tony

The Boy

• ✞ Premium ✞
  • 3,065 posts
  • Joined 13-May 11

Posted 27 May 2012 - 07:43 AM

you're a great writer

thanks

1%

#Tony4chief

8gdF0.png

#7 Navah

Navah

Formerly RKelly

• Members
  • 810 posts
  • Joined 28-April 11
  • LocationDesolation Row

Posted 27 May 2012 - 07:46 AM

Dude you're too young to worry about this shit.
You have your whole life ahead of you and tons of people would miss you if something to were happen.
People you don't even realize, don't be immature and selfish, don't even fucking think about killing yourself.
Deal with the shit everyone else has to go through and be a man about it. Fuck this bitch, if she's causing that many problems she isn't worth your time.

also, you spelled "know" wrong in the last sentence.
Also I had bad grades all my life and I'm doing great in college, none of that shit really matters.
Also, do you ever wonder why you didn't die? You're meant to be here man, someone needs you.
Also don't focus on the girls that left, you might see them again one day if it's meant to be, sounds like you need someone a little bit older as your mentor man. None of this internet shit, if I could talk to you in person I'd help you the fuck out.
"Hey nice Supreme hat! Isn't that like Tyler the Creators Brand?"....."Yeah."

#8 Tony

Tony

The Boy

• ✞ Premium ✞
  • 3,065 posts
  • Joined 13-May 11

Posted 27 May 2012 - 07:48 AM

Dude you're too young to worry about this shit.
You have your whole life ahead of you and tons of people would miss you if something to were happen.
People you don't even realize, don't be immature and selfish, don't even fucking think about killing yourself.
Deal with the shit everyone else has to go through and be a man about it. Fuck this bitch, if she's causing that many problems she isn't worth your time.

also, you spelled "know" wrong in the last sentence.
Also I had bad grades all my life and I'm doing great in college, none of that shit really matters.
Also, do you ever wonder why you didn't die? You're meant to be here man, someone needs you.

thanks brah, i just needed to get that out somewhere or else i dont know what i would do.

1%

#Tony4chief

8gdF0.png

#9 KHALED

KHALED

single for over a decade

• Management
  • 5,689 posts
  • Joined 09-August 11
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 27 May 2012 - 07:49 AM

Interesting.

#10 Fiasco

Fiasco

Crippled Paradox

• Members
  • 2,196 posts
  • Joined 15-August 11

Posted 27 May 2012 - 08:05 AM

Posted Image

Maybe later doe.

#11 Tony

Tony

The Boy

• ✞ Premium ✞
  • 3,065 posts
  • Joined 13-May 11

Posted 27 May 2012 - 08:09 AM

Posted Image

Maybe later doe.

lol please find the time too. i put a lot of time and effort into this. no pressuring you, just saying, it would be nice

1%

#Tony4chief

8gdF0.png

#12 iPandamonium

iPandamonium

Motorboat

• Members
  • 3,406 posts
  • Joined 08-August 11

Posted 27 May 2012 - 09:10 AM

CREDIT TO HENRY KRINKLE AND OFDK FOR THE IDEA AND THE INSPIRATION.

Hello OFT, my name is Tony Knocks as most of you guys already know. Now, if you'v noticed, I'v been in a slump lately due to girl problems. I know im gonna receive hate in this thread, a lot of "tl;dr", "get a life", but i could care less. I can't find anywhere else to express myself, but on OFT. So please take the time to read, and thank you. :)

On July 7, of the year 1998 at 9:20pm, Brookdale Hospital, a child was born. His name was Fabian Ryan Campbell. He was the cutest black baby you'd ever seen. He was born to two parents who loved him so dearly. They clothed him, fed him, and sheltered him with love (and a crib). He was the quietest baby ever. He never cried. Everyone wanted to hold Fabian. "Aww look at the baby" "He's so cute" "Can I hold him", all that crap. He was so spoiled too. He got all the latest fashions from FUBU to Nike. His father always played with him, so they had a real father/son relationship.

Fast forward a couple years later. Fabian is now 4 years old. His mother enrolls him into a daycare in the projects where he is cared for and makes many new friends. He gets picked up everyday from there where he heads home to annoy his mother all the time. His mother thought that she should record these moments for memories. So almost every chance she got, she broke out the JVC and recorded Fabian's antics. Fabian would always do the most creative things. He'd draw, dance, sing along to Barney's Favorites Vol 1, and be a momma's boy. But for the most part, he was a friendly kid, he was the nicest in the daycare.The following year, Fabian turned the big 05. Now was the beginning of a knowledge learning process. Fabian was a very smart boy, having his mom been a teacher and she'd always bring him to work with her. He'd participate as part of the class as if he was a student himself. The teachers loved him. He even read a whole newspaper article to the whole teachers lounge.

Fabian was enrolled into Issac Pitkin School 159, a school in Brooklyn. This is where his future would begin. The first day of school was scary because it was a new environment, a new world. He'd see things he never seen before. But he got through it, and worked it out. He began to make new friends who would soon become his best friends throughout all of elementary. As well as make some crushes. He had only one true friend to call his own: Bryon. Byron would always be with Fabian. They were un-seperateable. They did everything together, they were basically brothers. Kindergarten would also be the first time Fabian found his first crush. Now Fabian wasn't what you would call a quiet kid, but when it came to this girl, he had nothing to say, he body stayed motionless, I mean the boy was lovestruck. The girl's name was Destiny and was she a hottie. I mean she had all the boys on her. She barely noticed Fabian, and probably didn't know he existed. Until graduation came around the corner. The performance was "We Got the Whole World in our Hands" and then it happened. Destiny and Fabian were both working together on the Whales and the Dolphins. Fabian couldn't even speak to her because she was so amazing to him. So he almost backed out of the performance due to being in love. Afterwards, Fabian graduated, Destiny left the school, and that was the last time he'd ever seen her ever again.

After Kindergarten, shit got real. Fabian was what you would call a nerd, I mean a real nerd, but not like a geeky nerd. He was so focused on his work, nothing stopped him. I mean he still had friends, but that meant nothing when it came to work and grades. 2nd grade is here and this sparked Fabian up again. A girl named Amanda, whom had been in the same class as Fabian since Kindergarten started to become good friends with Byron and Fabian. They were the closest, greatest trio of friends in the class. She was pretty much like a tomboy, so she was just like one of us. Until Fabian started developing feelings for her and felt in love for the second time. This time, it was real love. Fabian always hung out with Amanda. They would sit next to each other in class, at lunch, they were like brother and sister, so I guess you can say that Fabian was thinking "incest". Haha. This was the longest crush he's ever had on anybody in his life. So, he finally arrived the big question one day: will you be my girlfriend? Fabian was young, he didn't know any better. Since he'd seen it on TV, he thought he knew what he was doing. But he didn't. She automatically turned him down, which broke his heart. But they still remained friends, even thought Fabian wanted more.

Ever since that incident, Fabian became lovehungry. He wanted a girlfriend and he wouldn't stop until he had the one he wanted. There was however, this girl that was interested in him: Amethyst. She was a little overweight vegetarian with a heart of gold. I mean this girl was the nicest person you'd ever meet in your whole entire life. She was friends with this light skinned girl puerto rican/dominican girl, whom Fabian is sucker for, and they just ended up hanging out together. So they trio became a 5 friend/crush group. We all hung out, he flirted, it was a great moment of his school years. Then, Fabian decided to ask out every pretty girl in my school, only to be rejected by everyone of them. So that was his elementary school era. Up until 5th grade graduation, when he left his best friends, crushes, and memories. He finally did what seemed like a good idea to him. As the ceremony was going on and they handed out diplomas, Amanda was right in front of Fabian. Now this is the moment of choice. Right before they called her name, Fabian grabbed her shoulder, spinned her around, and planted a nice romantic smooch on her lips for 10-15 seconds. Amanda had been left dazed as she went to retrieve her diploma, and Fabian went on stage with a stiffy as an aftermath. Fabian had never seen Amanda since graduation.

New grade, new problems. Fabian had enrolled into East New York Family Academy for middle/high school. 6th grade was a hassle for him. New year, new school, new people, new topics. It was like kindergarden all over again. Fabian had changed his name to Tony Knocks, dubbing parties, new crushes, pretty much all that happened in 6th grade.

7th grade was where shit got real. Tony had continued making music and doing what he does. He then came up to the point where he would fall in love for about 5 times. Especially this girl who he swore he would marry: Pricilla. Pricilla was a goddess. I mean she was perfect in every way. Tony was basically in love with her to the point where she couldn't stand him. She was so bothered with him that she wished he didn't exist. This broke Tony's heart. Until Pricilla left the school towards the end of the school year and left Tony lost. Tony became desperate and started asking every girl he can out, only to get turned down by all of them. This led Tony in depression. Tony was so depressed, he attempted suicide twice, only to fail both times. Then it finally happened. Tony woke up one morning to MTV2. "BAH HAH CLAP HAH BOOM BAH BAH CLAP BAH" Tyler, the Creator - Yonkers displayed on the tv screen. That was the answer to all my problems, he related everything to how I was feeling at that moment. That following summer was all Odd Future and OFT.

Now to the present, 8th grade. Tony's life is fucked up at this moment. Girl issues, bad grades, depression, summer school, mean teachers, and many more. The only thing keeping Tony alive is literally making music and Zoo Mob. That's it. Everything else doesn't matter to him. This is a message from Tony himself, "If I decide to kill myself, only a few people will no why. Bet people wouldn't care."- Tony Knocks

i see you're into asian girls too.

I Love Big Boobies<3
Posted Image

#13 KHALED

KHALED

single for over a decade

• Management
  • 5,689 posts
  • Joined 09-August 11
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 27 May 2012 - 09:11 AM

i see you're into asian girls too.

Asian girls are just the greatest thing ever.

#14 Monkee

Monkee

• Members
  • 186 posts
  • Joined 25-March 12
  • LocationUK

Posted 27 May 2012 - 09:28 AM

You're a talented fucker man, keep going

#15 Zaire

Zaire

I love to pray and twerk

• Members
  • 59 posts
  • Joined 27-May 12

Posted 27 May 2012 - 09:30 AM

Asian girls are the devils excrement! Long Live Africans!

#16 Zev Love

Zev Love

Free Thebe

• ✞ Premium ✞
  • 3,080 posts
  • Joined 11-April 11
  • LocationBeing your pal

Posted 27 May 2012 - 09:43 AM

I don't like how you use love so loosely. Not to mention that you are 13.

But shit can suck at any age.
Cheat, Lie, Deny, Deny, Deny

#17 Superlative

Superlative

Sir Lanceloot

• Members
  • 2,164 posts
  • Joined 13-November 11
  • LocationUNSEEN

Posted 27 May 2012 - 10:03 AM

I'm gonna read this later.

#18 Cheddahz

Cheddahz

安っぽい

• ✞ Premium ✞
  • 4,021 posts
  • Joined 18-June 11

Posted 27 May 2012 - 01:06 PM

Dude...you're 13, isn't it a little too early to be writing an autobiography?

#19 Guest_Snyarf_*

Guest_Snyarf_*
  • Guests
  • Joined --

Posted 27 May 2012 - 01:17 PM

DO NOT commit suicide. That is an order my young niglet. You will go down as a weak nigga if you do. Black people do not off themselves. Think about how hard all the slaves had it but not one of them had the idea of killing themselves, all they thought about was being free. I hate a lot of stuff going on in my life also, but just do something makes you happy, stick to it, and you'll forget what was depressing you.

#20 Guest_Snyarf_*

Guest_Snyarf_*
  • Guests
  • Joined --

Posted 27 May 2012 - 01:24 PM

Oh and girls your age don't really know what's good for them. All they want is a pretty boy and a gang of girlfriends. High school will be a much different experience.

#21 Zev Love

Zev Love

Free Thebe

• ✞ Premium ✞
  • 3,080 posts
  • Joined 11-April 11
  • LocationBeing your pal

Posted 27 May 2012 - 01:39 PM

Oh and girls your age don't really know what's good for them. All they want is a pretty boy and a gang of girlfriends. High school will be a much different experience.

Hmm, I've heard High School is the peak of shittiness for most teenagers.

Our high school is like two years after yours, but when I started high school people changed and didn't really care about being cool and popular as much.
Cheat, Lie, Deny, Deny, Deny

#22 Tony

Tony

The Boy

• ✞ Premium ✞
  • 3,065 posts
  • Joined 13-May 11

Posted 27 May 2012 - 01:40 PM

This nigga brought out slavery to me.

1%

#Tony4chief

8gdF0.png

#23 Guest_Snyarf_*

Guest_Snyarf_*
  • Guests
  • Joined --

Posted 27 May 2012 - 01:43 PM

Hmm, I've heard High School is the peak of shittiness for most teenagers.

Our high school is like two years after yours, but when I started high school people changed and didn't really care about being cool and popular as much.

It's different for everyone.

#24 White Nigga KTA

White Nigga KTA

#Rilez

• Members
  • 597 posts
  • Joined 14-January 12
  • LocationXhix

Posted 27 May 2012 - 04:52 PM

Posted Image

Maybe later doe.

LONG PENIS MOVEMENT 2012
Posted Image

#25 Guest_133_*

Guest_133_*
  • Guests
  • Joined --

Posted 27 May 2012 - 04:53 PM

yeah dont worry, seeing as your only 13 and you wrote this, and your a good writer, and a good producer, just dont worry really, everything will be fine, remeber oppurtunitys appear all the time just not always around now so just dont worry and eventually someone will like you for who you are and such

#26 yung mermaid

yung mermaid

Speaks Sonar

• ✞ Premium ✞
  • 1,669 posts
  • Joined 04-October 11
  • Locationdon't worry bitch

Posted 27 May 2012 - 04:56 PM

Tony this made me sad. :(

But pls listen, you are young, and you don't know what you're talking about. I can definitely guarantee that you have never been in love. You might have been "in like" but, trust me, you definitely haven't been in love. I'm 16, and I'VE never been in love, so like, calm down lol. Also you're 13, it's okay to not have a girlfriend, or even just hoes. Trust me, when you get to high school it'll be different. Girlfriends are very hard to come by doe, even in high school. There will be many girls you will just 'talk' too and that is ok, that is high school life. Not all girls are worth wifing up. I've never had a boyfriend, and that's ite. Guys aren't worth wifing up either sometimes. So keep your head up Tony, you're gonna look back on this when you're happy and see how silly it is. :)

also here's a picture of the cutest dog ever to make you happy:
Posted Image
Posted Image

#27 Tony

Tony

The Boy

• ✞ Premium ✞
  • 3,065 posts
  • Joined 13-May 11

Posted 27 May 2012 - 04:58 PM

yeah dont worry, seeing as your only 13 and you wrote this, and your a good writer, and a good producer, just dont worry really, everything will be fine, remeber oppurtunitys appear all the time just not always around now so just dont worry and eventually someone will like you for who you are and such

Tony this made me sad. :(

But pls listen, you are young, and you don't know what you're talking about. I can definitely guarantee that you have never been in love. You might have been "in like" but, trust me, you definitely haven't been in love. I'm 16, and I'VE never been in love, so like, calm down lol. Also you're 13, it's okay to not have a girlfriend, or even just hoes. Trust me, when you get to high school it'll be different. Girlfriends are very hard to come by doe, even in high school. There will be many girls you will just 'talk' too and that is ok, that is high school life. Not all girls are worth wifing up. I've never had a boyfriend, and that's ite. Guys aren't worth wifing up either sometimes. So keep your head up Tony, you're gonna look back on this when you're happy and see how silly it is. :)

also here's a picture of the cutest dog ever to make you happy:
Posted Image

thanks guys, i feel much better now. and mady, that gif >>

1%

#Tony4chief

8gdF0.png

#28 yung mermaid

yung mermaid

Speaks Sonar

• ✞ Premium ✞
  • 1,669 posts
  • Joined 04-October 11
  • Locationdon't worry bitch

Posted 27 May 2012 - 04:59 PM

thanks guys, i feel much better now. and mady, that gif >>

i'm glad. :)
Posted Image

#29 Tony

Tony

The Boy

• ✞ Premium ✞
  • 3,065 posts
  • Joined 13-May 11

Posted 27 May 2012 - 05:00 PM

i'm glad. :)

:syd:

1%

#Tony4chief

8gdF0.png

#30 HiQueFHR

HiQueFHR

I'M A FUCKING WALKING PARAPLEGIC

• Members
  • 2,452 posts
  • Joined 31-October 11
  • LocationIreland

Posted 27 May 2012 - 05:06 PM

How the fuck are you 3 years younger than me, but have 10x more luck with girls??

Now I feel bad and shit.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users