Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Lil wayne fucking sucks at skateboarding

60 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

lil wayne should start snowboarding

He should start Jet-Skiing, like Sean Kingston.

Posted · Report post

I'm pretty sure he's been skating for a long time actually. I remember at the VMA's a few years ago the host said "Lil Wayne, stop trying to skate, you're black."

I couldn't care less if he skates either way. I don't like skating, but whatever makes you happy.

That was last year. 2011 Vmas in august haha

tumblr_lqo82sWlsG1qdou25.gif

OF All Day likes this

Posted · Report post

That was last year. 2011 Vmas in august haha

tumblr_lqo82sWlsG1qdou25.gif

Could have sworn it was a couple years ago...

Posted · Report post

Lol the thing is, he's not having fun skating, he's having more fun having people feed his inflated ego, saying that he is good at skating.

WolfeMan likes this

Posted · Report post

Yeah i know but wayne acts like he is a bad ass at skating and he sucks so bad. Now he acts like he is a fucking badass skater. Like a couple years ago he was so fucking ghetto. Ever since he heard OF,he dresses like tyler and all of a sudden now he "skates"

He also is having his new clothing line like OF and is making skate decks and there calling it truck fit or some shit like that. http://hiphopwired.c...ng-line-photos/

Look how he was back in 2001

[media=]

Like what the fuck is this shit now hahaha

Lil-Wayne-courtside-Miami-heat-ODD-FUTURE-WOLFGANG-GREY-EARL-HOODIE-Nike-Air-Yeezy-Net-net-tan-sneakers-adrien-brody1.jpg

I see what u mean. And that last picture... :thurnis: :leftbrain: :earl::domo:

Posted · Report post

He aint that bad. You make it sound like the nigga fall every time..

Posted · Report post

[media=]

Everything he is doing in that video isnt that hard dude. When i was 9 it took me month and a half to get that shit down. Since then he hasnt progressed worth a shit. If your going to be a poser at least be good at it lol

Posted · Report post

Everything he is doing in that video isnt that hard dude. When i was 9 it took me month and a half to get that shit down. Since then he hasnt progressed worth a shit. If your going to be a poser at least be good at it lol

True but he is trying....maybe it takes him longer to learn something unlike you who learned in a month and a half

Posted · Report post

naa he fucks up everywhere

[media=]

Weezy F baby, but the F is for fuckup.

OF All Day likes this

Posted · Report post

he sucks at skateboarding, rapping, making sense, playing the guitar, diss tracks, freestyling. But he still makes money, and that's what I don't get.

My swag = stolen

Posted · Report post

lil wayne's ego forces him to do shit like this, to stay famous. it's honestly fucking sad. it's not even about him sucking at skateboarding, it's about him hopping on a newly famous artist's dick to stay relevant. i can understand you admire a new artist and sort of put him under your wing, but literally riding what he's saying/wearing/doing? c'mon man.

Posted · Report post

everyone sucks at skateboarding when they start..

Posted · Report post

lil wayne's ego forces him to do shit like this, to stay famous. it's honestly fucking sad. it's not even about him sucking at skateboarding, it's about him hopping on a newly famous artist's dick to stay relevant. i can understand you admire a new artist and sort of put him under your wing, but literally riding what he's saying/wearing/doing? c'mon man.

stole the words out of my mouth

FUCK YEAH 900 POSTS

Posted · Report post

[media=]

I can do that, and i don't even skate that much. But you're from Louisiana, so i take it you "like" Weezy cuz hes from there?

Posted · Report post

you laugh at his skating

he laughs at your bank account

ugk17 likes this

Posted · Report post

I can do that, and i don't even skate that much. But you're from Louisiana, so i take it you "like" Weezy cuz hes from there?

Just because im from Louisiana doesn't mean thats the reason i like him

Posted · Report post

no shit bruh i saw him on da same cover as theotis like dat nigga dotn deserve to be on da same cover as theotis

Posted · Report post

it doesn't matter that he's skating it's just kinda gay watching like a thrasher vid and he does a pop shuv on the ramp and the pros are like that was so sick!!!that's pretty lame i think

Turtle likes this

Posted · Report post

.....hes not that bad. theres a video online somewhere of him ollie'ing a 3 or 4 stair.....

i just dont see the point in him releasing a skateboarding brand.....nobody that (actually) skates is gonna wear that shit. especially with those bbc/ice cream/bape knockoff designs lol

Posted · Report post

He's a bandwagoner on everything.

Posted · Report post

Ci cazzo e' sto' negro?

Posted · Report post

who cares if he sucks, you faggots are probably the ones who take skating seriously. Go out there and have fun with skating, you guys will be off a board in like 2 years max. He's having way more fun than you guys.

Have been skating for 10 years, and I suck so bad. Still fun to me though

Turtle likes this

Posted · Report post

ummmmm yeah i dont like lil layme but uhhhh who cares its his life if he wants to skate then whatever. and from what i know hes pretty new with it. @ op are you like 13? you seem like it from what ive read