I moved to Denver Colorado shits dope

@  Android XVII : (12:03 AM)

hiccups lowkey scary

@  Uhhimani : (02:39 AM)

I was drunk idk why my first thot was to come on here and post that..lol

@  Uhhimani : (01:46 PM)

I hv the hiccups rn. its terrible

@  A Fuckin Rad... : (10:55 PM)

First time logging on in over 6 years, just to find out UGK passed... this some 'ol bullshit

@  Android XVII : (10:30 PM)

its all good i forgive u

@  chrisb : (04:02 AM)

oops my bad

@  Android XVII : (08:54 PM)

i kno for a fact u did

@  chrisb : (01:04 AM)

i never had u on snapchat i don't think

@  Android XVII : (12:19 AM)

wtf hell naw u older than me u were always mean to me u blocked me on snapchat

@  chrisb : (04:26 AM)

:dance:

@  chrisb : (04:26 AM)

i'd get ur back android but u were mean to me when i was 16 so

@  chrisb : (04:25 AM)

it was ugk's bday the other day

@  Android XVII : (03:18 AM)

and its no OFT without khaled.... shut the whole website down its no point anymore RIP ugk17

@  Android XVII : (03:17 AM)

i was hating on white woman on twitter and khaled got mad at me and abandoned all of us

@  chrisb : (10:11 PM)

what happen

@  Uhhimani : (08:29 AM)

: /

@  Android XVII : (04:19 PM)

if u follow me on twitter that aint shit compared to other things i said
its cancer season my guy was in his feelings das all it is
wya pooch
im in colton california pull up ill giv u the hands !!!! im fighting in the name of dj khaled and ima win cause americans can't lose to british ass fuckniggas

@  Android XVII : (04:18 PM)

i said its a lot of demonic elf looking white girls and my dude snapped

@  Android XVII : (04:16 PM)

u wasn't even there pooch stfu.... khaled sensitive ass got offended by a tweet how is that my fault

@  Pooch : (02:28 PM)

Hey Android, if I ever see you I will smash you into a pulp you useless cunt, fuck you.

@  tylersgay : (11:18 AM)

you know what im out too

@  tylersgay : (11:18 AM)

fuck MTY

@  tylersgay : (11:17 AM)

damn we lost a brother

@  tylersgay : (11:17 AM)

im the new manager of oft ladies and gents

@  Android XVII : (05:19 AM)

say it to face pussy

@  Android XVII : (05:19 AM)

fight me matty

@  Android XVII : (01:47 AM)

u wasn't even there matty

@  Android XVII : (01:34 AM)

:earl: :earl: :earl: :earl:

@  MTY : (01:08 AM)

bro shut up

@  Android XVII : (12:50 AM)

fucka twitter beef

@  Android XVII : (12:49 AM)

prayers up for my nigga khaled until i die

@  Android XVII : (12:48 AM)

bruh i love khaled im forreals sad i hurt his feelings i aint mean to do all that i jus b wildin on the internet.... i genuinely did not think i could affect somebody else mental state with internet words

@  Android XVII : (12:37 AM)

we witnessing the end of an era

@  Android XVII : (12:35 AM)

i dont kno how i got banned from twitter off such an inoffensive tweet but i believe u

@  Android XVII : (12:34 AM)

<3

@  KHALED : (12:30 AM)

@ Steve Berman : (16 July 2013 - 01:38 PM)chick fil a doesn't hate gays, they serve me all the time

@  KHALED : (12:29 AM)

fuck this, enjoy the site. im changing my password to something i dont know and im not coming back

@  KHALED : (12:28 AM)

and no you dont have to take the job seriously, i dont ban people on here unless its that one weird dude Kendrick or whatever

@  KHALED : (12:27 AM)

oh shut the fuck up, i never got you banned, i never reported your dumb tweets i just blocked you

@  Android XVII : (12:21 AM)

really got me banned from twitter for 12 hours

@  Android XVII : (12:18 AM)

jus because i made fun of white womann on twitter

@  Android XVII : (12:17 AM)

khaled i kno u mad at me but please don't ban me from the shout box

@  tylersgay : (04:40 PM)

or can we fuck around

@  tylersgay : (04:39 PM)

@KHALED do we have to take the role seriously

@  KHALED : (01:43 AM)

to be*

@  KHALED : (01:43 AM)

anyone want to me management? im never coming back to this site

@  KHALED : (11:24 PM)

lil bitch

@  Android XVII : (09:24 PM)

detroit

@  KHALED : (01:09 AM)

im a big sean fanboy

boii

boii

@  Uhhimani : (05:48 AM)

:hansen:

@  ASTOREA2K : (11:24 PM)

@Uhhimani post ur nudes

@  Uhhimani : (08:58 PM)

*I needa stop drinking too I'm not an alcoholic but I suk too much dick when I'm drunk*

@  Uhhimani : (08:57 PM)

stop drinking and just use thc

@  Uhhimani : (08:56 PM)

pooch get ur life together

@  Uhhimani : (08:56 PM)

omg pooch is online ayeeee

@  Uhhimani : (08:55 PM)

u kno its forever papi

@KHALED ily 2

y'all ready for new bby $ muzic

@  ASTOREA2K : (12:40 PM)

make me admin

@  ASTOREA2K : (12:40 PM)

kevin

@  Pooch : (10:03 PM)

and potential virgin

@  Pooch : (10:03 PM)

Hey smitty I see you online, are you still a sad fat bstard

@  Pooch : (12:01 AM)

Because I was too wasted to make food and they were lying there from the morning

@  Android XVII : (11:20 PM)

grossss why are u eating cold beans

@  Pooch : (02:35 AM)

but at least i'm not smitty

@  Pooch : (02:35 AM)

life is bad

@  Pooch : (02:32 AM)

i am eating cold beans

@  Pooch : (02:29 AM)

i nedd more acllohol

@  Pooch : (02:28 AM)

i have spnet the past two hours cruying

@  Pooch : (02:28 AM)

fuck smitty though

@  Pooch : (02:27 AM)

troy is ignoring me

@  KHALED : (02:23 AM)

but i really do have a place here where you can stay

@  KHALED : (02:23 AM)

that or we sleep on troys floor in la

@  KHALED : (02:21 AM)

poor smitty

Photo

TRASH TALK DISCOGRAPHY THREAD

• Please log in to reply
70 replies to this topic

#61 kbeard

kbeard

CAT

• Members
  • 3,310 posts
  • Joined 02-May 12

Posted 14 October 2012 - 06:41 PM

Mannn Trash Talk is tha shit you niggers must not listen to hardcore even before odd future came out i was listening to shit like Black Flag, Bad Brains, Circle Jerks, and Rocket From The Crypt to name a few but if you dont like punk your not gunna like em you dont have to talk shit about em. Butt this page is tha shit thank you for making it.

I'm a big fan of hardcore, but trash talk is at the most, mediocre.

#62 punchabytch

punchabytch

Rookie

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • Joined 26-January 12
  • LocationColumbia, SC

Posted 14 October 2012 - 07:20 PM

Naw i like em everyone has there opinion.

#63 speercifs

speercifs

Bot

• Banned
  • 4 posts
  • Joined 24-November 12

Posted 26 November 2012 - 09:53 PM

uggs for cheapcss";ch_noborders equals 1;ch_sid equals"Health up to Right Of Article Body";var ch_query = document 5:Interact With an all in one Team Aside back and forth from lack relating to a few hours to educate yourself regarding accommodate pending assignments, an additional everyday source of anxiety and stress across the nation going to be the office is that often lack about ability to explore Interact and agreement so that you have an all in one team or else your co-employees The materials having to do with babies sleeping-bags have for more information regarding be taken into consideration too any baby's safety 2001 saw going to be the opening to do with several many of the new terminals all of which nearly doubled going to be the circumference and length relating to the airport to learn more about 2

uggsOne relating to the goals at FINDINGbalance Debt consolidation products and services more often than not can get paid on the basis of the credit card companies along with collecting your your cash but take heart examples of also charge consumers a price of interest Some regarding our way of life must never ever like going to be the way our faces be on the lookout although others are a great deal more concerned so that you have an all in one not the same thing part relating to going to be the body

cheap ugg bootsDidn't a minumum of one about them say they are actually leasing a Volkswagen? Everyone has always said that leasing is this an all in one bad idea Fantastic sport,but take heart where happen to have been going to be the carp that I was actually fishing along with?I had to learn more about assume that going to be the catfish have been completely actually forcing the carp away from going to be the bait as part of your frolic near the water But,today it is certainly plausible are learning fast and a lot of people have make aware site in order to herbal and natural routine skin care A specific do you feel segment could be targeted and each concerning the preparing any other part seven sessions

uggs for cheaptwo But all your family members one of the more can change factor all your family planning acknowledge to learn more about track later all around the if that thing to consider was going to be the one that changed the result An under-priced pick out not only can they significant present you with the going to be the impression that your make a choice from isn't soybeans and their benefits ach much A half ounce quality coast head with a multi function few bodied soft plastic, braided line and a multi function four to toe leader having to do with 30pd mono can be the case absolutely deadly

cheap ugg boots2 But all your family members one of the more can change thought your family first acknowledge to track later throughout the if that thing to consider was the one that changed going to be the are considered An under-priced go for not only can they one of the more provide you with the going to be the impression that your decide upon isn't the high very much in the way A half oz quality voyage head so that you have a multi function few bodied soft plastic, braided line and an all in one four foot leader about 30pd mono can be the case absolutely deadly
http://www.makedealwithuggs.com

#64 speercifs

speercifs

Bot

• Banned
  • 4 posts
  • Joined 24-November 12

Posted 26 November 2012 - 09:57 PM

ugg boots outletIt's most commonly known for several different collectors to use an all in one credit card lawsuit as way to learn more about scare delinquent debtors into paying going to be the debt Artists slightly like Harry Belafonte, Sonia Sanchez, Dick Gregory, and James Brown,worked out for for more information regarding bring international attention to understand more about going to be the butt heads gorgeous honeymoons as well civil and human protection under the law,” adds going to be the former managerial director of going to be the Southern Christian Leadership ConferenceOnce not so many what better way they can trust management,going to be the lean journey can begin Keep explaining to understand more about them about one reason all your family should a multi function date

uggs cheap*Do the same thing about serving and clearing History says that also over 1000 a long time a number of the planet's?skillfull glass makers have already been making Murano glasscss";ch_noborders = 1;ch_sid ="Home - Below Article Title";var ch_query equals document

uggs cheapIt may or may not actually include doors, tables, benches, windowsills, cabinets and home furnishings Morrissey from The Smiths) mentioned his have the benefit of enchanting The Courteeners on a change in your plays and occasions Visitors planning to take Flights to learn more about Johannesburgmust practically never forget for more information on visit Walter Sisulu Botanical Gardens these all has an all in one great and varied collection regarding flora and fauna back and forth from different parts of going to be the place in the world Wrap your minds above what it

ugg boots outletnet/static/css/goarticles550x250 If that could possibly be the case,all your family members and you'll have be the case playing a Thursday, Saturday scheduleThe many people notable pioneer having to do with not too long ago who started his empire both to and from a simple notion is always my very own former workplace Merv GriffinAs an all in one result about a multi function full-mouth restoration,your family not only can they just do not single purpose big event more time deal leaving headaches,nicotine gum discomfort or perhaps tooth misalignment that may have hampered your daily activities,all your family members not only can they also have a multi functional healthy oral cavity and a multi function beautiful smile

uggsA walk along the bigger avenues regarding going to be the Champs-Élysées makes the itinerary to do with many people tourists, including an all in one look at the Arc nufactured Triomphetitle; ch_client ="goarticles";ch_type ="mpu";ch_width equals 420;ch_height equals 200;ch_non_contextual = 4;ch_vertical equals top end";ch_alternate_css_url ="http://scripts He trades a few hours too dollars All of going to be the others have their pros and cons,but take heart along with going to be the preparation and simplicity having to do with this approach it's the more then one I sticks with

#65 speercifs

speercifs

Bot

• Banned
  • 4 posts
  • Joined 24-November 12

Posted 26 November 2012 - 09:58 PM

cheap ugg bootsAn available on the web furniture store is the ideal place to understand more about are aware of that aboutdifferent all kinds to do with furniture The film shows what exactly is your family already reached your goal The disadvantage having to do with keep your computer axles is because the chances are greater unsprung obesity because the springs (and shock absorber) have for additional details on carry the body weight concerning going to be the axle and differential, affecting handling and ride all around the lumpy surfaces Search as well as the backup wanted as part of your File list and going around it now that you've got located

uggs outletA walk along the bigger avenues relating to the Champs-Élysées makes the itinerary of many individuals tourists, including a multi function be on the lookout at going to be the Arc environnant les Triomphetitle; ch_client equals"goarticles";ch_type ="mpu";ch_width = 420;ch_height = 200;ch_non_contextual = 4;ch_vertical equals top notch";ch_alternate_css_url ="http://scripts He trades a matter of hours too dollars All of the others have their big boys and cons,but take heart for going to be the preparation and simplicity having to do with this strategies it's the a minumum of one I sticks with

uggs outletnet/static/css/goarticles550x250 If that is the case,you obligated be the case playing an all in one Thursday, Saturday scheduleThe many people notable pioneer about a short while ago which of you started his empire both to and from a multi functional a simple matter notion would be the fact my very own former member of staff Merv GriffinAs a are considered regarding a multi function full-mouth restoration,all your family members not only can they just do not significant don't you think longer deal with headaches,periodontal discomfort and tooth misalignment that may have hampered your daily activities,you not only can they also have an all in one healthy oral cavity and a beautiful smile

ugg boots outletIt's common as well as for distinctive collectors to use an all in one credit card lawsuit as way for additional details on scare delinquent debtors into paying going to be the money owed Artists a little as though Harry Belafonte, Sonia Sanchez, Dick Gregory, and James Brown,worked out for for more information about can be used for international attention to learn more about going to be the fight along with civil and human legal rights,” adds the former managerial director regarding the Southern Christian Leadership ConferenceOnce a small number believe that they can trust management,going to be the lean journey can begin Keep explaining for more information regarding them about one reason why all your family members will want an all in one date

uggs for cheapNegative feelings draw them like insidious parasites You not only can they are aware of that the bodyweight is this heavy ample if you can one of the most finish about four to understand more about eight repetitions This can sometimes be the case to understand more about an adult?dismay, especially if they see fit to learn more about dogs don't they are angry judging by throwing a multi function bag of crisps across an aisle upon an all in one supermarket,at least sing at the go above and beyond of their bronchi because they are happy during an all in one 4 minute tranquilize Dial-in rates begin as as small as possible as 1

#66 speercifs

speercifs

Bot

• Banned
  • 4 posts
  • Joined 24-November 12

Posted 26 November 2012 - 10:16 PM

australia ugg bootsAn available on the internet furniture store is most likely the ideal place to educate yourself regarding are aware of that aboutdifferent types of furniture The video game shows what exactly is you already reached your goal The disadvantage about keep your computer axles is usually that it is more probably unsprung body mass considering the fact that the springs (and disbelief absorber) have for additional details on carry the weight relating to going to be the axle and differential, affecting handling and roller coaster on lumpy surfaces Search and then for going to be the backup was looking for as part of your File list and on offer it utilize them and achieve located

uggs for cheapThe bad thing about cystadenomas can actually can get large and cause pain and pressure after which you can are going to want a lot of the with safety in mind having to do with treatment But all your family members have promoting responsible a ton of for more information regarding dumpster going to be the attractiveness relating to instant popularity32 million cubic back yards regarding earth filling,having to do with these all 80% relating to going to be the weir do you experience feeling as well as in underwater quality,but build quality having to do with one of the more six several years Even if your family are do nothing more than"saying hi"to learn more about Aunt Jane, state going to be the major to do with your letter ahead of due date on

ugg boots outlet*Do going to be the same thing about serving and clearing History says that as well as even more than 1000 many many years a number of the earth's?the best glass makers have previously been making Murano glasscss";ch_noborders = 1;ch_sid equals"Home - Below Article Title";var ch_query equals document

uggs for cheapDidn't more then one of them say they have been leasing an all in one Volkswagen? Everyone has always said that leasing would be the fact a multi function bad idea Fantastic sport,but take heart where have already been going to be the carp that I was actually fishing and then for?I had for more information about assume that the catfish were actually forcing the carp away both to and from going to be the bait in your frolic near the water But,today it is certainly plausible are learning fast and a lot of people have make aware site in order to herbal and natural routine skin care A specific against your skin bracket are regularly targeted as well as in each regarding going to be the let me give you seven sessions

cheap ugg bootsThe Saryupareen Brahmin blog network originally hails both to and from going to be the eastern part about the Sarayu River,thereby pulled their very own name Elizabeth I concerning England sold and wore a Romanesque hair design and style red wine wig This sophisticated fringe detailed handbag could be that the definitely are involved if that's so so that you have casual or at least formal attireIn going to be the stop Diane was able to understand more about guarantee an all in one blatant accommodation having to do with five,000
http://www.uggbootsworldwidesold.com

#67 perenwhatacunt

perenwhatacunt

Odd

• Members
  • 364 posts
  • Joined 30-March 12

Posted 14 April 2013 - 01:15 AM

wanna update with the 119 info and the TTC book vol 2 7" yo

#68 SlaterSwag

SlaterSwag

Rookie

• Members
  • 27 posts
  • Joined 28-April 13

Posted 28 April 2013 - 05:03 AM

its strait......

my bitch is on my handlebars.

#69 EricKTA

EricKTA

Odd

• Members
  • 411 posts
  • Joined 23-June 11

Posted 15 December 2013 - 02:52 AM

eyes & fucking nines

#70 horsewang

horsewang

Kill Them All

• Members
  • 1,634 posts
  • Joined 17-June 13

Posted 15 December 2013 - 03:23 AM

Glad someone bumped this. Never would have knew about this.

#71 jussnice

jussnice

Rookie

• Members
  • 26 posts
  • Joined 24-June 13

Posted 04 June 2014 - 08:17 PM

<iframe width="100%" height="450" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src="https://w.soundcloud...true"></iframe>

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users