[Official] OFT Minecraft Server

2,438 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

This is the home of OFT's own Minecraft Server, dubbed "OFT Craft", urgent news and connection info can always be found here.

aVf4pgm.jpg

Our Friend "LIve" has decided to start up an Xbox server as well! Just add his Gamertag for more info!

c2JkHwC.jpg

News:

Thursday, June 6. 2013 - 24/7 uptime ceased, I will continue to provide you the largest windows of playtime possible with operation hours that my computer can handle.

Thursday, June 20. 2013 - I'm incredibly proud to announce that OFT now has a dedicated server, hosted through "Peak-Hosting"! We have the cheapest server package right now so we may experience temporary lapses in server quality but I'm trying to test the waters with how expensive of a package we need to properly run the server. Peak Hosting has a built in file management system with  wide array of new features and easy plugin installation that will hopefully make OFT craft much more exciting and customized to provide a more rich experience for all of you in the near future. As of now I am unable to restore the old server world so we will be on a fresh start, although I ask for your understanding in this regard, if I am unable to restore it in the near future I will compensate you all with in game items to try and restore the equipment and settlements you have all so impressively amassed. Thanks for being patient with me in this time of growth, this is certainly an exciting next step for OFT craft! If you wish to donate to the cause, send paypal gifts to "oftcraft@gmail.com" this is the official OFT craft email that will deal with the Paypal which will pay for the server. As of now it is entirely funded by me but even a dollar if you want to send it lessens the burden of a premium server and will help us all have an experience that is truly worthwhile. I'll certainly report back often as the server develops especially now with this exciting new phase!

Posted · Report post

I wish Minecraft wasn't so expensive.

Posted · Report post

Do Not Understand.

Minecraft server dawg, you gotta have Hamachi as of right now though, working on getting off it soon.

Download hamachi from the link, then join my hamachi network, then enter the ip into minecraft and you can join.

Posted · Report post

Minecraft server dawg, you gotta have Hamachi as of right now though, working on getting off it soon.

Download hamachi from the link, then join my hamachi network, then enter the ip into minecraft and you can join.

Whats a Minecraft server?

Posted · Report post

Pinned the fuck out of this

Posted · Report post

Whats a Minecraft server?

Minecraft is a fun first-person building and adventure game, a server is needed so that we can play and build together online.

Posted · Report post

I wish Minecraft wasn't so expensive.

I will help you obtain a cracked version to connect if need-be.

Posted · Report post

Minecraft is a fun first-person building and adventure game, a server is needed so that we can play and build together online.

Go more in depth.

Posted · Report post

Go more in depth.

You can find extended information about Minecraft as well as a nice intro video and community forums at Minecraft.net

Posted · Report post

I will help you obtain a cracked version to connect if need-be.

I love PasteGod... Hit me on it Brudda.

CrudGnaw likes this

Posted · Report post

I'll do it tomorrow.

Posted · Report post

FUCK YES, I should be an operator since I proposed the idea, downloading hamachi now, too excited.

it said the hamachi network didn't exist

Posted · Report post

Anyone who needs the cracked version PM me, I just downloaded one off of the internet, you'll still need Hamachi, if it doesn't work I'll look for a different cracked version.. but hopefully this one will work.

Posted · Report post

i heard himanchi fucks up your computer tho :o

Posted · Report post

i heard himanchi fucks up your computer tho :o

Only way it can is if you connect to hosts that would harm your computer, I'm using it as a middle man connection between my computer and all of yours though.

Posted · Report post

Guys, also we have a ZERO TOLERANCE policy on griefing, we'll soon have anti-grief add-ons for the server, but until we do anyone caught griefing will get a 24 hour ban.

Posted · Report post

Haven't played in forever but I'll probably join this soon

Posted · Report post

what am I doing wrong?

ozLsE.png

Going to disable whitelist and restart the server

Posted · Report post

Whitelist now disabled! Retry, should work.