GUYS GUYS GUYS 3 NEW CAPT MURPHY SONGS.
Jump to content
Posted 26 November 2013 - 08:14 AM
Here's an extremely unorganized spiel as to why I think Tyler is involved:
It sounds like him and the lyrics are SO similar (Sound a bit like Tyler beats too...)
"Two Grammys on my wishlist, I blame it on my fans..."
1. Theres no way that Captain Murphy will get a grammy with this music
2. Tyler always talks about Grammys
3. Captain Murphy just appeared; he wouldnt have fans at the time this rap was written
He goes on to talk about Beez In Da Trap which we all know is Tyler's favorite Nicki song
He rhymes 'DiGornios' and 'pornos' like Tyler did in French
There are many soundbytes that sound EXACTLY like Tyler (ex: 17:28, 26:42, & 33:00)
The song that starts at 14:48 has the same rap patterns as Tyler. Sounds like him too.
17:34 Listen "Im the nigger kids admire, Labels try to sign me..."
1. No kids admire CM(no one knows about him), but they do admire Tyler and he has rapped about it before ('Sam Is Dead')
2. No labels are trying to sign CM(no one knows about him), but they do try to sign Tyler and he has rapped about it before (Many songs...)
26:00 he said "No beans included" TYLER SAID ON FORMSPRING THAT HE HATES BEANS!
28:40 is Domo
Also, Tyler and CM always seem to tweet right after one another... coincidence?
I have some other points to make, but I dont know how to put it into words. Ill continue tomorrow.
hahahahahaha boy oh boy
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users