252 replies to this topic

#61 TascamVillain

TascamVillain

Odd

• ✞ Premium ✞
  • 389 posts
  • Joined 08-April 11

Posted 20 May 2011 - 12:13 AM

Found another one, this guy "Jedi" rapped on the Secret Garden instrumental. The song was uploaded to Myspace back in April of 09. Now we can at least hear that beat in much better quality.

http://www.myspace.c...reator-45888332

Posted Image

"Dope beats, dope rhymes. This hip-hop really ain't that hard."

#62 itzmurda

itzmurda

Wolf

• Members
  • 801 posts
  • Joined 04-April 11

Posted 21 May 2011 - 04:40 PM

Okay, now both this discog and the Earl one are finished. It took a ton of work, but it's finally done. Now, I will just update it when there is something new. I do have to add the "Dinosaur EP" cover, but I seem to have misplaced it at the moment.

Thanks for the above post, Tascam. It appears that Jedi may have downloaded the instrumental and just did a freestyle over it.

#63 Keith Sweatshirt

Keith Sweatshirt

Odd

• ✞ Premium ✞
  • 321 posts
  • Joined 23-April 11

Posted 22 May 2011 - 06:33 PM

I wish i knew about Tyler back then in 07...i would have all of this shit

Someone go make a thread about people who aren't in Odd Future who get more love from OF than Mike G

#64 fuckkevin

fuckkevin

Rookie

• Members
  • 40 posts
  • Joined 27-April 11

Posted 22 May 2011 - 08:00 PM

ah i see. you are a far superior OF fan than i. i am certainly not worthy. i won't take up any more of your time, faggot. itzmurda, i don't think i made it clear that i really appreciate the work you've done. but i regret that i won't exactly be able to enjoy the music for a while.

shut up, he spent time to compose the list. don't whine like a bitch, bitch
i owe millions

#65 DRugs

DRugs

• Members
  • 220 posts
  • Joined 13-May 11

Posted 22 May 2011 - 10:23 PM

idk if it's posted it here before
Tyler said he looped it up and put a verse on it...but shit...it's still dope lol...I guess I can understand why it's not up here

http://www.formsprin...943918257568915

#66 itzmurda

itzmurda

Wolf

• Members
  • 801 posts
  • Joined 04-April 11

Posted 22 May 2011 - 10:29 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GbwRPPkmL1k

idk if it's posted it here before
Tyler said he looped it up and put a verse on it...but shit...it's still dope lol...I guess I can understand why it's not up here

http://www.formsprin...943918257568915

Yeah, I originally had it posted, but I decided to remove it. "Friend Zone" is listed, so it's all good.

#67 FuckTheKerr

FuckTheKerr

Boats and Ho's

• ✞ Premium ✞
  • 286 posts
  • Joined 20-April 11
  • LocationHome

Posted 23 May 2011 - 10:58 PM

Watermark all the covers and release it, those faggots are going to be faggots but some of those tracks are extremely hard to find.
The 666th Member
3DS Friend Code 0860-3424-4170

#68 FREE

FREE

Rookie

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • Joined 25-May 11

Posted 26 May 2011 - 01:26 PM

i got that "i smell panties" pic with out water work so yea B)

#69 FuckFaggots

FuckFaggots

• Members
  • 55 posts
  • Joined 13-May 11

Posted 26 May 2011 - 01:56 PM

The OFWGKTA "Bible" is a section on a weak blog in which three ugly thieves, steal other people's work and try to falsely appear as though they are the source (without giving credit to the people who created what they stole). They also purposely try and confuse people into believing bootlegs are official projects and offer compilations of tracks as though they are the real thing. They also fabricate other projects completely.

Facts about the scum bags who run this "Bible" are as follows:

- They are the reason that I will not be uploading any of the rare tracks in this thread. They steal them, include them in their low quality "Single Releases" bootleg, and then act like they are doing you a favor.

- They stole covers and information from this discography even though I respectfully asked for a return link by stating "I spent a lot of time putting all of this together, so please do not copy/paste any of this without linking this thread. Thanks."

- When they originally stole the covers and information for the "Stereo-Type" album and the "Eargasm EP," they had the text "download coming soon" beside those albums. I then made an edit addressing them in which I stated that those albums were unreleased and more than likely unfinished. I also told them that they had a fake cover up for the unreleased "I Smell Panties" project and I also complained about them stealing my work. They read my post (obviously they look at this thread every few hours hoping that I've added something new for them to steal), changed the text to say "unreleased," replaced the "I Smell Panties" cover with another fake cover they stole from another guy, and continued to ignore my request for credit.

- They are the reason that I watermarked the real cover for the "I Smell Panties" project (that's why they haven't stole it, because it actually gives credit where it is due). They stole their second fake cover from this guy without crediting him. Not to mention the fact that it is not even called the "I Smell Panties EP," it is called "I Smell Panties Presents The Special Olympics." It is an unreleased project. Someone ripped the tracks from the "I Smell Panties" Myspace, the "Bible" stole them (without crediting them), and are trying to offer them as though it is the real project. "I Smell Panties" was never released and features songs such as "Mr. Santa" which is not included in their fake offering.

- They stole "Some OF Shit" without giving credit to the people who created it. They want people to believe that this is an official release and they also want people to believe that they are the source of it. There has been several mentions of this bootleg in blogs and in magazine articles as though it is an official release, solely because the "Bible" will not credit the creators of it. Me posting this link will be the first time anyone actually finds out who actually created it.

- They stole "The Lonny Breaux Collection" without giving credit to the people who created it. Once again, they want to appear as though they are the source.

- Their information is suspect and stolen. Case in point, for the "Stereo-type" and "Eargasm" albums (actually Eargasm was a sampler), I am their source (which they did not credit). If they are the "Bible," then why do they need to come to me for information and covers to steal? How do they even know if those covers are legit or not? How do they know if I fabricated the track list or not? They don't. They also have incorrect covers up for "I Smell Panties," chopped and screwed "Bastard," and the "Bastard" re-release.

- What they are offering as the "Bastard" re-release is not the real project that Tyler put out. They simply took the "Bastard" album, removed "Session" with BranDun Deshay, replaced it with the Mike G version (that they got from another site) and then called it the "Bastard Re-release." Everyone can see that the files say "last modified: 4/28/2011."

- They have their comments section moderated for a reason. It is so no one can call them out because of their constant thefts and how they want to try and take credit for other's work. What takes the true source hours to create takes them seconds to steal and take credit for.

- The main point here is that try and take credit for others' work and try to fasley appear to be the source of the hard work of others. This is inexcusable. Even this guy got credit for my Earl bootleg ("wow, dude. no one's thanked you, but this is a pretty sweet package and cover!. a nice accompaniment to EARL. you've done a great job and it's most swag of you to share."), however, it is not his fault, as he clearly stated that it was "made by fans."

What others have said about these thieves:

get over it faggot just take the L and move on stop being a hater.

#70 rbtradition

rbtradition

Rookie

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • Joined 04-May 11
  • LocationVentura, CA

Posted 26 May 2011 - 02:16 PM

The OFWGKTA "Bible" is a section on a weak blog in which three ugly thieves, steal other people's work and try to falsely appear as though they are the source (without giving credit to the people who created what they stole). They also purposely try and confuse people into believing bootlegs are official projects and offer compilations of tracks as though they are the real thing. They also fabricate other projects completely.

Facts about the scum bags who run this "Bible" are as follows:

- They are the reason that I will not be uploading any of the rare tracks in this thread. They steal them, include them in their low quality "Single Releases" bootleg, and then act like they are doing you a favor.

- They stole covers and information from this discography even though I respectfully asked for a return link by stating "I spent a lot of time putting all of this together, so please do not copy/paste any of this without linking this thread. Thanks."

- When they originally stole the covers and information for the "Stereo-Type" album and the "Eargasm EP," they had the text "download coming soon" beside those albums. I then made an edit addressing them in which I stated that those albums were unreleased and more than likely unfinished. I also told them that they had a fake cover up for the unreleased "I Smell Panties" project and I also complained about them stealing my work. They read my post (obviously they look at this thread every few hours hoping that I've added something new for them to steal), changed the text to say "unreleased," replaced the "I Smell Panties" cover with another fake cover they stole from another guy, and continued to ignore my request for credit.

- They are the reason that I watermarked the real cover for the "I Smell Panties" project (that's why they haven't stole it, because it actually gives credit where it is due). They stole their second fake cover from this guy without crediting him. Not to mention the fact that it is not even called the "I Smell Panties EP," it is called "I Smell Panties Presents The Special Olympics." It is an unreleased project. Someone ripped the tracks from the "I Smell Panties" Myspace, the "Bible" stole them (without crediting them), and are trying to offer them as though it is the real project. "I Smell Panties" was never released and features songs such as "Mr. Santa" which is not included in their fake offering.

- They stole "Some OF Shit" without giving credit to the people who created it. They want people to believe that this is an official release and they also want people to believe that they are the source of it. There has been several mentions of this bootleg in blogs and in magazine articles as though it is an official release, solely because the "Bible" will not credit the creators of it. Me posting this link will be the first time anyone actually finds out who actually created it.

- They stole "The Lonny Breaux Collection" without giving credit to the people who created it. Once again, they want to appear as though they are the source.

- Their information is suspect and stolen. Case in point, for the "Stereo-type" and "Eargasm" albums (actually Eargasm was a sampler), I am their source (which they did not credit). If they are the "Bible," then why do they need to come to me for information and covers to steal? How do they even know if those covers are legit or not? How do they know if I fabricated the track list or not? They don't. They also have incorrect covers up for "I Smell Panties," chopped and screwed "Bastard," and the "Bastard" re-release.

- What they are offering as the "Bastard" re-release is not the real project that Tyler put out. They simply took the "Bastard" album, removed "Session" with BranDun Deshay, replaced it with the Mike G version (that they got from another site) and then called it the "Bastard Re-release." Everyone can see that the files say "last modified: 4/28/2011."

- They have their comments section moderated for a reason. It is so no one can call them out because of their constant thefts and how they want to try and take credit for other's work. What takes the true source hours to create takes them seconds to steal and take credit for.

- The main point here is that try and take credit for others' work and try to fasley appear to be the source of the hard work of others. This is inexcusable. Even this guy got credit for my Earl bootleg ("wow, dude. no one's thanked you, but this is a pretty sweet package and cover!. a nice accompaniment to EARL. you've done a great job and it's most swag of you to share."), however, it is not his fault, as he clearly stated that it was "made by fans."

What others have said about these thieves:

I'm the one who made that "I Smell Panties EP" and "Some OF Shit"

Original Link here: http://2ichard3rooks...2/some-o-f-sht/

I didn't really care for any credit though. Just some songs I had that I didn't think were going to get released.
www.shoptradition.com ; www.flickr.com/2ichard3rooks
www.2ichard3rooks.wordpress.com; ww.twitter.com/RBTradition

#71 Rich Thurnis

Rich Thurnis

Odd

• Members
  • 263 posts
  • Joined 06-May 11
  • LocationTinley Park, illinois

Posted 27 May 2011 - 01:31 AM

Someone should compile an OFWGKTA Rare Mixtape with all the rare releases on it.

Please?!
[media]http://www.freeimagehosting.net/image.php?3d4063aa14.jpg[/media]

#72 AssMilk

AssMilk

Odd

• Members
  • 329 posts
  • Joined 18-April 11

Posted 27 May 2011 - 12:06 PM

So whats the deal with "Comrade Creator" I know Tyler posted it back on that other forum but the link is down. It isnt anywhere so is it unleaked now that only a few random people who downloaded it have it?

#73 itzmurda

itzmurda

Wolf

• Members
  • 801 posts
  • Joined 04-April 11

Posted 27 May 2011 - 03:11 PM

So whats the deal with "Comrade Creator" I know Tyler posted it back on that other forum but the link is down. It isnt anywhere so is it unleaked now that only a few random people who downloaded it have it?

Yeah, this is very rare. The only people that have it more than likely downloaded it when it was released back in July of 2008.

#74 MaleficForm

MaleficForm

The Fucking Man

• Members
  • 3,069 posts
  • Joined 04-May 11
  • LocationWashington

Posted 27 May 2011 - 04:16 PM

Please?!

I made a compilation album of some uncommon songs by Tyler and named it "RARE", but nothing too special is on it.

ekg9kh.png

#75 Dildo Starfish

Dildo Starfish

Taylor Swift's Sex Slave

• Members
  • 1,877 posts
  • Joined 25-May 11
  • LocationChalkzone

Posted 01 June 2011 - 08:12 PM

never mind

#76 Gato

Gato

Top Cat

• Retired Moderator
  • 2,777 posts
  • Joined 31-March 11

Posted 02 June 2011 - 11:57 PM

itzmurda you get a lot of shit, I don't really understand why "everyone" dislikes you, but I don't.

Some people in this thread are ignorant, the first post serves as the greatest source of information for Tyler, the Creator's discography so far, why can't people just appreciate it for what it is? So what if there aren't links to download, why should there be? You don't go to Wikipedia reading discography's and expect a download link do you?

Anyway, keep up the good work!

#77 Ronan

Ronan

Tunnel Snakes Rule

• 9,383 posts
  • Joined 12-April 11

Posted 05 June 2011 - 02:46 PM

Let's keep this civil now. :)

ofke.png

instagram

"If i'ma try to rape somebody i'd rather get pepper sprayed than get my dick stuck in a damn venus flytrap contraption" - Raquel 2014

#78 Ashing Blunts

Ashing Blunts

Rookie

• Members
  • 20 posts
  • Joined 04-June 11
  • LocationSwag

Posted 05 June 2011 - 11:58 PM

Yo add dope dealers to the list. im not sure what year its from but you can ask My link

#79 itzmurda

itzmurda

Wolf

• Members
  • 801 posts
  • Joined 04-April 11

Posted 06 June 2011 - 04:36 AM

itzmurda you get a lot of shit, I don't really understand why "everyone" dislikes you, but I don't.

Some people in this thread are ignorant, the first post serves as the greatest source of information for Tyler, the Creator's discography so far, why can't people just appreciate it for what it is? So what if there aren't links to download, why should there be? You don't go to Wikipedia reading discography's and expect a download link do you?

Anyway, keep up the good work!

Thanks man. Yeah, I spend countless hours to help let others know what is out there and some people just want to complain about how I am not spending more time uploading tracks for them. It's all good though, a few trolls are expected, it is the internet after all.

Yo add dope dealers to the list. im not sure what year its from but you can ask My link

Nice share man, that's definitely a great track. It sounds old, but I believe that it may have been recorded this year.

#80 Dildo Starfish

Dildo Starfish

Taylor Swift's Sex Slave

• Members
  • 1,877 posts
  • Joined 25-May 11
  • LocationChalkzone

Posted 06 June 2011 - 11:14 AM

theres a track called annie i think source: http://www.formsprin...363689906135629

#81 Mark

Mark

The Paste God

• Retired Moderator
  • 9,653 posts
  • Joined 07-June 11
  • Location✈ Over the Sea

Posted 08 June 2011 - 01:57 PM

Awesome compilation rep for you :lol:

#82 2012

• Members
  • 125 posts
  • Joined 14-April 11

Posted 22 June 2011 - 05:51 AM

Can you update OP so its easier to see what has actually been released, so maybe have 1 list of songs that are actually out and another for songs that aren't out yet?
Non the less good list!

Also, Fuck Santa

#83 bryan484

bryan484

Rookie

• Members
  • 6 posts
  • Joined 06-July 11

Posted 06 July 2011 - 11:06 PM

You may find other tracks in here

Some OF Shit

Also it looks like you left out Mike G's Chopped and Screwed version of BASTARD

HOW DID YOU FIND THESE!?!?!? YOU ARE MY HERO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#84 GHOUL PILLOW

GHOUL PILLOW

Editor

• Authors
  • 499 posts
  • Joined 28-April 11
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 10 July 2011 - 11:35 AM

HOW DID YOU FIND THESE!?!?!? YOU ARE MY HERO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

...don't credit me, itzmurda got jacked by those fools.

#85 itzmurda

itzmurda

Wolf

• Members
  • 801 posts
  • Joined 04-April 11

Posted 18 July 2011 - 10:52 PM

theres a track called annie i think source: http://www.formsprin...363689906135629

I had seen that a long time ago and looked for it recently but couldn't find it again. Thanks man, it will be added.

I also added the new WOLF track "Berlin" courtesy of TuscamVillian.

Can you update OP so its easier to see what has actually been released, so maybe have 1 list of songs that are actually out and another for songs that aren't out yet?
Non the less good list!

Also, Fuck Santa http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l8ylrO-3ac4

When you viewed the discog, I had the misc. section taken down for repairs. Fuck Santa was already on the list, I just had to fix a few things.

It's back up now, enjoy.

#86 earltshirt

earltshirt

Rookie

• Members
  • 5 posts
  • Joined 19-July 11

Posted 19 July 2011 - 11:35 AM

I have been looking for good OF gear for sometime and haven't been able to find much. I finally found a place where I can make custom OF gear for a good price and quality its sick this is my favorite tee ive made thus far http://bit.ly/r4dEMz

#87 DeHomemChristo

DeHomemChristo

Rookie

• Banned
  • 18 posts
  • Joined 28-July 11

Posted 28 July 2011 - 03:56 PM

Shittt! I gotta find some of this old stuff.

#88 itzmurda

itzmurda

Wolf

• Members
  • 801 posts
  • Joined 04-April 11

Posted 29 July 2011 - 05:15 AM

Just added Good Morning By Tyler The Creator And Domo Genesis (RARE/UNLEAKED).

#89 Haze

Haze

Wolf

• Members
  • 1,145 posts
  • Joined 30-July 11
  • Location✞exas

Posted 30 July 2011 - 10:58 PM

Great, more impossible to find music that I have to go find..

#90 itzmurda

itzmurda

Wolf

• Members
  • 801 posts
  • Joined 04-April 11

Posted 31 July 2011 - 05:48 PM

Great, more impossible to find music that I have to go find..

There aren't any tracks which are not labeled "RARE/UNLEAKED" which are "impossible" to find.

If it says "RARE/UNLEAKED," you will not find it. Most of these are only in the possession of Tyler himself and older "RARE/UNLEAKED" songs are only in the possession of a select few people that downloaded them when they were originally uploaded.

I have certain tracks labeled as "RARE/UNLEAKED" so people know that they are not available to the general public at this time (some will be released later, others will never be released or re-released).

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users