I cant believe this is still up

@  Material : (03:37 AM)

My account is almost 10 years old wtf.

@  Kandinsky : (11:03 AM)

shoutout to you all

@  Kandinsky : (11:02 AM)

amazed that this site still exists

@  Guest : (06:15 AM)

Anyways I think the albums pretty good definitively not better then igor or flower boy

@  Guest : (06:13 AM)

I guess im the first person to talk about (call me if you get lost) But that album was pretty good

@  HighClass : (09:47 PM)

RIP ugk. Keep on keeping on people

@  HighClass : (09:37 PM)

Fucking randomly came into my head today

@  HighClass : (09:36 PM)

Good times

@  HighClass : (09:36 PM)

Remember that dude that faked a whole bunch of art photos and got found out

@  SoulTrekker : (05:50 AM)

kevin abstract

@  SoulTrekker : (05:47 AM)

bro clockin in after so long, so much time has passed fr fr

@  Zebrakill : (11:49 PM)

fig thats bad ok that represents the devil please post

@  Fig : (06:59 AM)

crazy how i can never post again since i have 6,066 posts

@  Zebrakill : (11:46 PM)

im gonna start checking in daily ok. i see 50 members online in the last 15 minutes. No reason this place isnt lit

@  Guest : (03:32 PM)

Has anyone seen the new Tyler billboard he put up for his new album ¨Call me if you get lost¨ Hopefully thats the intro for his new album

@  chrisb : (08:26 AM)

hi zebra

@  Zebrakill : (08:31 PM)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vzsQWd2YWkw

@  Zebrakill : (08:29 PM)

i came on here and searched around today and its crazy that i remember everyones names. seriously idk if yall will remember me but i remember a lot of you. sm123 i still follow you on instagram

@  Zebrakill : (08:28 PM)

hey guys

@  Guest : (12:57 AM)

iowemillions

@  A Fuckin Rad... : (05:10 PM)

Man, i havent been on this site in forever. im shocked its still up lol

@  DeleteMe : (06:26 PM)

my account is a fucking decade old what the hell

@  Android XVII : (08:38 PM)

aye do yall fuck wit odd future

@  Android XVII : (08:37 PM)

wasp wasps wasps yall wssup

@  Young Eater : (09:06 PM)

I'm trying to find it.

@  Young Eater : (09:05 PM)

Does anyboody remember that video of the one black kid dressed just like tyler running around and dancing at a skate park?

@  Swampy : (06:21 AM)

was gucci

@  Keanu Reeves : (11:00 PM)

is there anyone here who can get me into my old account?

@  mister unusual : (03:12 PM)

@Jack haha

@  DeleteMe : (09:15 PM)

seriously who's still paying for the hosting of this site just let it go away already hahaha

@  DeleteMe : (06:09 AM)

wow i joined on the same day as tony

@  DeleteMe : (05:46 PM)

i didnt pay for it though

@  mister unusual : (06:58 AM)

@chrisb access to premium threads

@  chrisb : (08:48 PM)

i wna know....

@  chrisb : (06:34 PM)

i never got i wna kmow

what that get you actually tell me

ahaa lol u premium

@  chrisb : (03:05 AM)

wtf smd bitch

@  DeleteMe : (05:37 PM)

im taller than chrisb

@  Fuck Flog Gnaw : (12:58 PM)

This place been dead for years

@  Clouds : (05:47 PM)

miss this shit, id come on here after school everyday.....

@  awsumpops : (10:05 PM)

Happy 10 for Yonkers.

@  Anti : (09:16 PM)

happy 10 year anniversary to yonkers

@  Anti : (09:10 PM)

hi

@  sm123 : (09:01 AM)

i've been going through old threads and it's bringing me back, this place was such a huge part of my life, so weird and sad to see it like this now..

@  sm123 : (09:00 AM)

ugk :(

@  mister unusual : (08:57 AM)

4eva

@  Fig : (05:39 AM)

rip ugk

@  mister unusual : (03:38 AM)

yo

@  sm123 : (07:04 PM)

holy shit hi everyone, it's so dead here now

@  Guest : (05:27 AM)

idk wtf I'm doing bruh

@  ShiTheCreator : (05:14 PM)

holy shit people still use this? lol

@  chrisb : (01:39 AM)

Feel free to PM me if you have any further questions or concerns about the Golf hoodie

@  chrisb : (01:38 AM)

I am a 5"10 150lb male btw

@  chrisb : (01:36 AM)

I'm not sure about the Golf hoodie sizing, but for Gildan hoodies I am a size large, however I prefer an XL-XXXL for comfort

@  chrisb : (01:35 AM)

Hmm, I would say buy the brown one in regular small and just have it be a little big. Possibly room to grow into as well?

@  Guest : (05:51 AM)

I want to buy a Golf Hoodie there is a green or brown one. I want the brown one but the xs is sold out. In the green size there is xs. In the brown one there is small and i am a xs do you think I should just buy the green one or buy the brown one or just wait?

@  Guest : (05:40 AM)

hey i have a question

@  Android XVII : (06:43 PM)

black lives matter

@  Guest : (11:46 AM)

purpa cous

@  Guest : (11:45 AM)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ozP7d3lgyRg&ab_channel=StrictlyHits

@  chrisb : (01:46 AM)

Lollll

@  Guest : (09:32 AM)

@Guest i have it

@  Guest : (08:29 AM)

Don't sell this forum Kevin

@  Guest : (08:29 AM)

Don't let this shit die

@  Guest : (05:26 PM)

bro wtf is going on, this shit doesn't work, didn't receive the validation email

@  Guest : (02:35 PM)

:jordancry: :jordancry: :jordancry: KTT died too

@  Guest : (02:32 PM)

Ayo anyone here?

@  Guest : (02:01 PM)

This shit is so dead

Bro what's going on

poiu

@  chrisb : (01:55 PM)

hi guys right now i only have a 3/5 star rating on my profile please rate 5 stars thank you

@  Fig : (04:51 AM)

rip ugk17

@  Ryan : (10:34 PM)

Imma show my kids these threads

@  Ryan : (10:33 PM)

hope it always stays up

@  Heroin Soap : (04:14 AM)

yo yo yo

@  Material : (07:46 AM)

skkrrt

@  Guest : (02:52 AM)

fucking cock

@  Fuck Flog Gnaw : (04:34 PM)

Its been 8 years already fuck

@  Fuck Flog Gnaw : (04:34 PM)

Yo who the fuck is still paying to keep this site up

@  Guest : (02:39 AM)

purple cows? im pretty sure that never came out lol

@  Guest : (02:36 AM)

:tybg:

@  Guest : (02:35 AM)

lmaoo

@  Guest : (02:31 AM)

poopity scoop

@  DeleteMe : (06:50 PM)

i would delete my account if i could

@  Android XVII : (02:26 AM)

what the fuck is purple cows

@  Guest : (03:10 PM)

PLEASE SEND ME A MESSAGE IF YOU HAVE PURPLE COWS EP FOR DOWNLOAD!

@  Guest : (05:11 PM)

are people still here

Photo

What do you want to happen to OFT?

• Please log in to reply
111 replies to this topic

#91 Henry Krinkle

Henry Krinkle

raw power

• Members
  • 7,334 posts
  • Joined 03-June 11
  • Locationamsterdam pussy tub

Posted 24 August 2013 - 07:59 AM

I deliver this to you, fascist OFT, from Khaled:

"Okay, once more, after Jarvis deleted my posts before I guess I will repost and I have PM'd it to other people so they can repost if they get deleted.

Now, stop deleting my posts you fuckwits, I tried to write a nice post and they get ignored so I will now rant about how much you fuckwit mods ruined the site.

You guys fucking perma'd 133 because you are all virgin cacs that take an OF forum too seriously, how can you read Ronan's post in this thread and still do shit like that? Everything OF stands for is the exact opposite of this forum.

First of all we have Material, you regularly claim you hate the site yet you take it so seriously, you also scammed people on this site out of money (dei dei) which I'm fairly sure is against the rules.

Anyway, I tried to tell you guys what was wrong with the site yet the mods just reply with "lol" I understand Kevin doesn't get paid off this site so he doesn't give two fucks about it, that's fine. But getting more mods isn't fixing anything, making Erik a mod isn't going to do sweet fuck all you gook cunt.

Deleting all my posts and threads about the problems this site has isn't going to fix anything, the fact you guys can't handle the truth shows you guys realise what's wrong, but anyway, not my problem any more. You have to realise that Grace, Ronan, Mark and whoever else left for a reason, right?

I had a good two years here, made some cool friends and shit, but it's time for me to be banned and never to come back, I won't miss most of you but there will be a few I miss.

Long story short, you mods are complete fuckwits, that's all there is to it, how people lacking so much common sense are running a site is just baffling, but there you go, can't expect much from a Gook, can you? I'm out, peace, see you all"

I spent all my money in a Mexican whorehouse
across the street from a Catholic church

#92 Material

Material

Will Ban, Won't Care

• Retired Moderator
  • 6,167 posts
  • Joined 29-September 11

Posted 24 August 2013 - 08:06 AM

lmaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Khaled hates me 

I dislike mostly all of the members on this site.

#93 Shizuka

Shizuka

Clown

• ✞ Premium ✞
  • 5,453 posts
  • Joined 10-August 12

Posted 24 August 2013 - 08:06 AM

"Okay, once more, after Jarvis deleted my posts before I guess I will repost and I have PM'd it to other people so they can repost if they get deleted.

Now, stop deleting my posts you fuckwits, I tried to write a nice post and they get ignored so I will now rant about how much you fuckwit mods ruined the site.

You guys fucking perma'd 133 because you are all virgin cacs that take an OF forum too seriously, how can you read Ronan's post in this thread and still do shit like that? Everything OF stands for is the exact opposite of this forum.

First of all we have Material, you regularly claim you hate the site yet you take it so seriously, you also scammed people on this site out of money (dei dei) which I'm fairly sure is against the rules.

Anyway, I tried to tell you guys what was wrong with the site yet the mods just reply with "lol" I understand Kevin doesn't get paid off this site so he doesn't give two fucks about it, that's fine. But getting more mods isn't fixing anything, making Erik a mod isn't going to do sweet fuck all you gook cunt.

Deleting all my posts and threads about the problems this site has isn't going to fix anything, the fact you guys can't handle the truth shows you guys realise what's wrong, but anyway, not my problem any more. You have to realise that Grace, Ronan, Mark and whoever else left for a reason, right?

I had a good two years here, made some cool friends and shit, but it's time for me to be banned and never to come back, I won't miss most of you but there will be a few I miss.

Long story short, you mods are complete fuckwits, that's all there is to it, how people lacking so much common sense are running a site is just baffling, but there you go, can't expect much from a Gook, can you? I'm out, peace, see you all"

expected. 

<p class='bbc_center'><a href='<a href='http://typicaltaro.tumblr.com/' class='bbc_url' title='External link' rel='nofollow external'>http://typicaltaro.t...tumblr.com/</a>' class='bbc_url' title='External link' rel='nofollow external'><em class='bbc'><strong class='bbc'><span style='font-size: 24px;'>Posted Image</span></strong></em></a></p>

#94 TKJ

TKJ

#IAmOFT

• Members
  • 1,360 posts
  • Joined 17-April 12
  • LocationCT

Posted 24 August 2013 - 08:20 AM

I want a total revamp of OFT. I want a stronger management staff. I want the forum to be updated,because compared to other forums this forum is retro looking.I want trolls to get the boot, instead of becoming a gag to laugh at. I want people to grow up on here tbh, but I can't asked that to be forced lol. I got a lot more, but its damn near 4:30 AM 

julianzo.jpg

#95 Grtjn

Grtjn

Chocolate

• Members
  • 846 posts
  • Joined 16-February 12
  • LocationΔ

Posted 24 August 2013 - 09:53 AM

At first I didn't really care about all of this, a lot of you take this forum really seriously and I rather not have conversations with people like that, so I stayed out of it.

But banning 133 is something you just don't do tbh  :negativeman:

#96 Guest_cearl_*

Guest_cearl_*
  • Guests
  • Joined --

Posted 24 August 2013 - 02:28 PM

Just consistency in general. No real sense of management on the website, so it seems like each mod is making decisions based on how they feel rather than what actually makes sense.

Well regarding the recent shoutbox bans that everyone seems to be up in arms about, those actually make sense.  If you spam the shoutbox and "break" it, then you get banned.  That's always been a rule.  Foxy was banned by accident, and that was quickly resolved.  

I personally think that bans (site) should be treated mostly as a sort of drunk tank, so if a member is just doing the shit that Khaled was, just let them sleep it off.  Permabans, should only be taken into effect if it's gore or whatever.  

#97 Mf doodoo

Mf doodoo

shreks cuddle buddy

• ✞ Premium ✞
  • 1,039 posts
  • Joined 26-January 12
  • LocationShreks swamp

Posted 24 August 2013 - 05:57 PM

I just want to have like a pizza party every friday or something and we can all watch a funny movie and talk about life. Is that too much to ask.

@Georgey: I want to suck your dick Mf doodoo, so badly that my mouth waters when I look into your eyes and think of your throbbing cock.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I pray to the Nark god for good health. Thank you Nark god for answering my Prayers

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Friendly gang <3 <3 :) :)

#98 Yung Khalifa

Yung Khalifa

• Members
  • 183 posts
  • Joined 02-April 13

Posted 24 August 2013 - 06:53 PM

:ronan:

ur a fag......why did u even do that?

#99 Yung Khalifa

Yung Khalifa

• Members
  • 183 posts
  • Joined 02-April 13

Posted 24 August 2013 - 06:59 PM

material ur a fag tbh, ur nice but i understand ur faggotry is just embedded in ur personality. also sean hann can eat a fucking dick he basically started all this by randomly banning people. thommas hunna turned fed too, 

basically all u faggot mods who r sticking together just proves how fucking gay u r because you guys let the power go to ur head. this site is ruined. 

have fun with fucking matty maybe he'll attract more virgin fags so u guys could all be happy together. 

Darksidelion2012 RIP 

fuck you....OFT(matty)

#100 Sean Coonery

Sean Coonery

i am a two faced bitch

• Banned
  • 5,429 posts
  • Joined 14-August 12
  • Location408

Posted 24 August 2013 - 10:05 PM

also sean hann can eat a fucking dick he basically started all this by randomly banning people.

Yeah, that totally makes sense.

#101 Slushie

Slushie

Open 24/7

• Members
  • 1,176 posts
  • Joined 26-April 12
  • Location7-eleven

Posted 24 August 2013 - 10:45 PM

LOL "virgin fags" hahaha

Posted Image

#102 Thomas Hunna

Thomas Hunna

suckin daffy ducks dick

• ugk17
  • 5,161 posts
  • Joined 13-September 11
  • LocationLil Weezyana

Posted 24 August 2013 - 10:51 PM

thommas hunna turned fed too

mj-laughing.gif

ZUx34i0.png

#103 Shizuka

Shizuka

Clown

• ✞ Premium ✞
  • 5,453 posts
  • Joined 10-August 12

Posted 07 September 2013 - 02:45 AM

mj-laughing.gif

<p class='bbc_center'><a href='<a href='http://typicaltaro.tumblr.com/' class='bbc_url' title='External link' rel='nofollow external'>http://typicaltaro.t...tumblr.com/</a>' class='bbc_url' title='External link' rel='nofollow external'><em class='bbc'><strong class='bbc'><span style='font-size: 24px;'>Posted Image</span></strong></em></a></p>

#104 Flower

Flower

• Members
  • 53 posts
  • Joined 13-July 13

Posted 13 October 2013 - 07:13 PM

I like it the way it is

#105 horsewang

horsewang

Kill Them All

• Members
  • 1,634 posts
  • Joined 17-June 13

Posted 04 November 2013 - 04:03 AM

OFT APP PLS

#106 Knave

Knave

❇ ❂ ❇

• ✞ Premium ✞
  • 3,811 posts
  • Joined 04-September 11

Posted 04 November 2013 - 04:45 AM

zCVfAMA.jpg

#107 Guest_Heisenberg_*

Guest_Heisenberg_*
  • Guests
  • Joined --

Posted 06 November 2013 - 12:35 AM

Allow webcams in the shoutbox, thus making TinyChat obsolete :surf:

#108 Shizuka

Shizuka

Clown

• ✞ Premium ✞
  • 5,453 posts
  • Joined 10-August 12

Posted 06 November 2013 - 01:36 AM

Allow webcams in the shoutbox, thus making TinyChat obsolete :surf:

scust 

#109 Metal Dan

Metal Dan

Michael's Army

• ✞ Premium ✞
  • 8,388,607 posts
  • Joined 19-April 12

Posted 06 November 2013 - 01:46 AM

scust 

xFVYG21.gif.

#110 Guest_Toiletseat Papi_*

Guest_Toiletseat Papi_*
  • Guests
  • Joined --

Posted 29 November 2013 - 05:10 PM

Adding a table and allowing others a "History of name changes" was a great addition by the development team. Great work.

#111 KHALED

KHALED

single for over a decade

• Management
  • 5,689 posts
  • Joined 09-August 11
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 29 July 2018 - 04:35 AM

The fact I was banned for something I have done a million times and never been banned for before, plus, never even got a warning just a straight out ban. You can tell who the virgins are on this site, so uptight.

lmao id lost my virginity like 2 weeks before this post

#112 KHALED

KHALED

single for over a decade

• Management
  • 5,689 posts
  • Joined 09-August 11
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 29 July 2018 - 04:40 AM

Oh i was angry

expected. 

Suck on my white ballsack dyke

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users