25 replies to this topic

#1 thanks guys

thanks guys

Rookie

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • Joined 22-October 13

Posted 22 October 2013 - 01:13 PM

It's Khaled, again. please dont delete this thread i want people to read this.. you can ban the account but dont delete the thread. Anyway I would like to say that my 2 years here was weird... I went through some ups and downs with my mental health and I'm sure plenty of you witnessed it.. I would like to thank a lot of you guys because I made some good friends on here and I had some really good times.. as most of you know my girlfriend broke up with me, that has crushed me beyond belief. she was my life for 20 years, she was my best friend, my everything and she threw me away liek i was nothing and she acts liek i never mattered and I have ended up doing some pretty bad shit, I lost friends, I fought people, I got jealous, I did drugs, Ive been nonstop drunk.. just shit like that.. I really have lost control.... anyway, some pretty fucked up shit just happened to me regarding her and I'm not going to be around anymore.. so I would like to just say that I really like the time I spent here and sorry I fucked up the place a lot.. so yeah..

no i havent killed her btw lol.. just.. some shit happened.. im better off gone from everywhere so i cant bother anyone that knows me anymore... so bye.

#2 thanks guys

thanks guys

Rookie

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • Joined 22-October 13

Posted 22 October 2013 - 01:13 PM

also, fuck you matty and fuck you rts

#3 horsewang

horsewang

Kill Them All

• Members
  • 1,634 posts
  • Joined 17-June 13

Posted 22 October 2013 - 01:34 PM

It's Khaled, again. please dont delete this thread i want people to read this.. you can ban the account but dont delete the thread. Anyway I would like to say that my 2 years here was weird... I went through some ups and downs with my mental health and I'm sure plenty of you witnessed it.. I would like to thank a lot of you guys because I made some good friends on here and I had some really good times.. as most of you know my girlfriend broke up with me, that has crushed me beyond belief. she was my life for 20 years, she was my best friend, my everything and she threw me away liek i was nothing and she acts liek i never mattered and I have ended up doing some pretty bad shit, I lost friends, I fought people, I got jealous, I did drugs, I got drunk, I started smoking cigarettes.. just shit like that.. I really have lost control.... anyway, some pretty fucked up shit just happened to me regarding her and I'm not going to be around anymore.. so I would like to just say that I really like the time I spent here and sorry I fucked up the place a lot.. so yeah..

no i havent killed her btw lol.. just.. some shit happened.. im better off gone from everywhere so i cant bother anyone that knows me anymore... so bye.

Good luck on the journey with life bro! Stay gold. And remember there's always someone there who cares about you.

#4 Guest_dsaw_*

Guest_dsaw_*
  • Guests
  • Joined --

Posted 22 October 2013 - 01:35 PM

welcome to the fun forums

#5 Anti

Anti

The Souff Gon Hold it Down.

• ✞ Premium ✞
  • 1,348 posts
  • Joined 31-May 12
  • Location612 Wharf Avenue

Posted 22 October 2013 - 01:42 PM

welcome to the fun forums

damnit you beat me to it

#6 Spidey

Spidey

pm for dump dump by earl sweatshirt

• ✞ Premium ✞
  • 3,743 posts
  • Joined 21-October 12

Posted 22 October 2013 - 01:52 PM

hi khaled :)

b85eac5d8eae8ed35d8b81946c5b8d97.png

#7 Shizuka

Shizuka

Clown

• ✞ Premium ✞
  • 5,453 posts
  • Joined 10-August 12

Posted 22 October 2013 - 02:01 PM

:o 

<p class='bbc_center'><a href='<a href='http://typicaltaro.tumblr.com/' class='bbc_url' title='External link' rel='nofollow external'>http://typicaltaro.t...tumblr.com/</a>' class='bbc_url' title='External link' rel='nofollow external'><em class='bbc'><strong class='bbc'><span style='font-size: 24px;'>Posted Image</span></strong></em></a></p>

#8 goblin716

goblin716

• Members
  • 59 posts
  • Joined 17-August 11

Posted 22 October 2013 - 02:03 PM

Just if you go some where do not do anything stupid.  :o

#9 BEazy

BEazy

Protector of the North

• ✞ Premium ✞
  • 100,489 posts
  • Joined 21-March 11

Posted 22 October 2013 - 03:14 PM

If it means anything, Khaled, I fuck with you and was going to try to see you unbanned.

#10 ugk17

ugk17

full anal nelson

• ugk17
  • 11,754 posts
  • Joined 14-September 11
  • LocationMinnesota

Posted 22 October 2013 - 03:17 PM

I wish you the best of luck! <3

I love you :)

#11 Guest_dsaw_*

Guest_dsaw_*
  • Guests
  • Joined --

Posted 22 October 2013 - 04:20 PM

!!!!!!!!!!! this insane fuck smoked cigarettes

#12 Guest_cearl_*

Guest_cearl_*
  • Guests
  • Joined --

Posted 22 October 2013 - 04:39 PM

!!!!!!!!!!! this insane fuck smoked cigarettes

would you please stop trying to be me and chrisb for once in your fucking life.. we are both banned, stop trying so hard to replace us you fucking faggot, be original.. shave your moustache and cut your fucking mullet you poofter looking cunt.

#13 Ronan

Ronan

Tunnel Snakes Rule

• Retired Moderator
  • 9,624 posts
  • Joined 12-April 11
  • Location703

Posted 22 October 2013 - 04:39 PM

If you ever need anything, shoot me an email - RonanKnows@gmail.com

#14 Guest_cearl_*

Guest_cearl_*
  • Guests
  • Joined --

Posted 22 October 2013 - 04:40 PM

you totally missed the point of what i was saying... actually you probably got it but thought trying to be edgy was funnier.. it doesnt really matter, you will never be me or chrisb so stop trying. you were never like this before its only been since the start of this year you acted like this, stop trying to be something you arent

EDIT: sorry for using Cearl's account again, but seriously i came back here to check the thread and this stupid mullet having cunt tries to be funny in a thread that i was really trying to be serious in

#15 Guest_dsaw_*

Guest_dsaw_*
  • Guests
  • Joined --

Posted 22 October 2013 - 05:55 PM

hahahhaa omg

#16 Guest_dsaw_*

Guest_dsaw_*
  • Guests
  • Joined --

Posted 22 October 2013 - 06:00 PM

guys khaled is having an emotional breakdown lets all dip into his rip thread and mourn for him. he has fought people. he has smoked cigarettes and to our surprise, he HAS gotten drunk. lets all bow down for 10 minutes to thank our god for coming back to this shitty forum to update us on his unsuccessful teenage girl life

i mean, obviously you've been doing some lurking and aren't over this horrible forum which u clearly have some little boy connection to. i feel horrid that you have some sense of pride and enough to have the balls to tell someone that they are stealing the way you feel you portray yourself

u r oblivious go back to sleep for the day lil strawberry man. ps u should envy my beautiful hair cockboy heh

#17 Jack

Jack

Ryan's arm

• ✞ Premium ✞
  • 8,568 posts
  • Joined 14-May 11
  • LocationTucson, AZ

Posted 22 October 2013 - 08:08 PM

whyd ya stop comin on DF

#18 Guest_cearl_*

Guest_cearl_*
  • Guests
  • Joined --

Posted 22 October 2013 - 11:04 PM

guys khaled is having an emotional breakdown lets all dip into his rip thread and mourn for him. he has fought people. he has smoked cigarettes and to our surprise, he HAS gotten drunk. lets all bow down for 10 minutes to thank our god for coming back to this shitty forum to update us on his unsuccessful teenage girl life

i mean, obviously you've been doing some lurking and aren't over this horrible forum which u clearly have some little boy connection to. i feel horrid that you have some sense of pride and enough to have the balls to tell someone that they are stealing the way you feel you portray yourself

u r oblivious go back to sleep for the day lil strawberry man. ps u should envy my beautiful hair cockboy heh

Shut the fuck up.

No, this is not khaled.

#19 Guest_dsaw_*

Guest_dsaw_*
  • Guests
  • Joined --

Posted 22 October 2013 - 11:24 PM

what

#20 fuckcatherine

fuckcatherine

• Members
  • 64 posts
  • Joined 22-October 13

Posted 23 October 2013 - 06:26 PM

stop doing shit like that, be above that, man

i don`t give a fuck a lot  :tybg:

#21 Tamale

Tamale

Alison Brie admirer

• Members
  • 119 posts
  • Joined 05-April 13
  • Locationsouljaboytellem.com

Posted 24 October 2013 - 09:06 AM

cigarettes are bad

soulja boy tell em

#22 LoserHikkimori

LoserHikkimori

That girl that's a fan of tokusatsu

• Members
  • 428 posts
  • Joined 02-April 13
  • LocationMy basement

Posted 24 October 2013 - 09:13 AM

cigarettes are bad

Alison Brie is smoking though.

Sorry, you set this up too perfectly.

We gettin ponies nigga.
Fuck a 'morphin time' I want that hoe to know it's me.
evilpinkie.png

#23 marshmellowhigh

marshmellowhigh

Rookie

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • Joined 24-October 13

Posted 24 October 2013 - 11:15 PM

HI

#24 Guest_Hobo_*

Guest_Hobo_*
  • Guests
  • Joined --

Posted 08 November 2013 - 03:54 PM

lol how am i just seeing this now hahaha
Dsaw brought the heat

#25 Joshua

Joshua

Rest in Peace UGK

• ugk17
  • 2,072 posts
  • Joined 20-March 12
  • Locationla la land

Posted 08 November 2013 - 06:07 PM

and i wish a nigga would like a kitchen cabinet

:banderas:

Posted Image

#26 KHALED

KHALED

single for over a decade

• Management
  • 5,647 posts
  • Joined 09-August 11
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 25 July 2017 - 10:13 PM

lmao what is this thread, i must have made this while really drunk because i have no recollection. that wasn't me on cearls account, I'm fairly sure i would at least remember that. i also don't understand why dsaw was so angry.

Anyway, mentally broken drunk me was pretty weird.

EDIT: actually the first two cearl posts may have been me while really drunk but the last one wasn't me.. lmao, i was really upset over that girl. I remember who dsaw is now. that guy was ugly.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users