I moved to Denver Colorado shits dope

@  Android XVII : (12:03 AM)

hiccups lowkey scary

@  Uhhimani : (02:39 AM)

I was drunk idk why my first thot was to come on here and post that..lol

@  Uhhimani : (01:46 PM)

I hv the hiccups rn. its terrible

@  A Fuckin Rad... : (10:55 PM)

First time logging on in over 6 years, just to find out UGK passed... this some 'ol bullshit

@  Android XVII : (10:30 PM)

its all good i forgive u

@  chrisb : (04:02 AM)

oops my bad

@  Android XVII : (08:54 PM)

i kno for a fact u did

@  chrisb : (01:04 AM)

i never had u on snapchat i don't think

@  Android XVII : (12:19 AM)

wtf hell naw u older than me u were always mean to me u blocked me on snapchat

@  chrisb : (04:26 AM)

:dance:

@  chrisb : (04:26 AM)

i'd get ur back android but u were mean to me when i was 16 so

@  chrisb : (04:25 AM)

it was ugk's bday the other day

@  Android XVII : (03:18 AM)

and its no OFT without khaled.... shut the whole website down its no point anymore RIP ugk17

@  Android XVII : (03:17 AM)

i was hating on white woman on twitter and khaled got mad at me and abandoned all of us

@  chrisb : (10:11 PM)

what happen

@  Uhhimani : (08:29 AM)

: /

@  Android XVII : (04:19 PM)

if u follow me on twitter that aint shit compared to other things i said
its cancer season my guy was in his feelings das all it is
wya pooch
im in colton california pull up ill giv u the hands !!!! im fighting in the name of dj khaled and ima win cause americans can't lose to british ass fuckniggas

@  Android XVII : (04:18 PM)

i said its a lot of demonic elf looking white girls and my dude snapped

@  Android XVII : (04:16 PM)

u wasn't even there pooch stfu.... khaled sensitive ass got offended by a tweet how is that my fault

@  Pooch : (02:28 PM)

Hey Android, if I ever see you I will smash you into a pulp you useless cunt, fuck you.

@  tylersgay : (11:18 AM)

you know what im out too

@  tylersgay : (11:18 AM)

fuck MTY

@  tylersgay : (11:17 AM)

damn we lost a brother

@  tylersgay : (11:17 AM)

im the new manager of oft ladies and gents

@  Android XVII : (05:19 AM)

say it to face pussy

@  Android XVII : (05:19 AM)

fight me matty

@  Android XVII : (01:47 AM)

u wasn't even there matty

@  Android XVII : (01:34 AM)

:earl: :earl: :earl: :earl:

@  MTY : (01:08 AM)

bro shut up

@  Android XVII : (12:50 AM)

fucka twitter beef

@  Android XVII : (12:49 AM)

prayers up for my nigga khaled until i die

@  Android XVII : (12:48 AM)

bruh i love khaled im forreals sad i hurt his feelings i aint mean to do all that i jus b wildin on the internet.... i genuinely did not think i could affect somebody else mental state with internet words

@  Android XVII : (12:37 AM)

we witnessing the end of an era

@  Android XVII : (12:35 AM)

i dont kno how i got banned from twitter off such an inoffensive tweet but i believe u

@  Android XVII : (12:34 AM)

<3

@  KHALED : (12:30 AM)

@ Steve Berman : (16 July 2013 - 01:38 PM)chick fil a doesn't hate gays, they serve me all the time

@  KHALED : (12:29 AM)

fuck this, enjoy the site. im changing my password to something i dont know and im not coming back

@  KHALED : (12:28 AM)

and no you dont have to take the job seriously, i dont ban people on here unless its that one weird dude Kendrick or whatever

@  KHALED : (12:27 AM)

oh shut the fuck up, i never got you banned, i never reported your dumb tweets i just blocked you

@  Android XVII : (12:21 AM)

really got me banned from twitter for 12 hours

@  Android XVII : (12:18 AM)

jus because i made fun of white womann on twitter

@  Android XVII : (12:17 AM)

khaled i kno u mad at me but please don't ban me from the shout box

@  tylersgay : (04:40 PM)

or can we fuck around

@  tylersgay : (04:39 PM)

@KHALED do we have to take the role seriously

@  KHALED : (01:43 AM)

to be*

@  KHALED : (01:43 AM)

anyone want to me management? im never coming back to this site

@  KHALED : (11:24 PM)

lil bitch

@  Android XVII : (09:24 PM)

detroit

@  KHALED : (01:09 AM)

im a big sean fanboy

boii

boii

@  Uhhimani : (05:48 AM)

:hansen:

@  ASTOREA2K : (11:24 PM)

@Uhhimani post ur nudes

@  Uhhimani : (08:58 PM)

*I needa stop drinking too I'm not an alcoholic but I suk too much dick when I'm drunk*

@  Uhhimani : (08:57 PM)

stop drinking and just use thc

@  Uhhimani : (08:56 PM)

pooch get ur life together

@  Uhhimani : (08:56 PM)

omg pooch is online ayeeee

@  Uhhimani : (08:55 PM)

u kno its forever papi

@KHALED ily 2

y'all ready for new bby $ muzic

@  ASTOREA2K : (12:40 PM)

make me admin

@  ASTOREA2K : (12:40 PM)

kevin

@  Pooch : (10:03 PM)

and potential virgin

@  Pooch : (10:03 PM)

Hey smitty I see you online, are you still a sad fat bstard

@  Pooch : (12:01 AM)

Because I was too wasted to make food and they were lying there from the morning

@  Android XVII : (11:20 PM)

grossss why are u eating cold beans

@  Pooch : (02:35 AM)

but at least i'm not smitty

@  Pooch : (02:35 AM)

life is bad

@  Pooch : (02:32 AM)

i am eating cold beans

@  Pooch : (02:29 AM)

i nedd more acllohol

@  Pooch : (02:28 AM)

i have spnet the past two hours cruying

@  Pooch : (02:28 AM)

fuck smitty though

@  Pooch : (02:27 AM)

troy is ignoring me

@  KHALED : (02:23 AM)

but i really do have a place here where you can stay

@  KHALED : (02:23 AM)

that or we sleep on troys floor in la

@  KHALED : (02:21 AM)

poor smitty

come to australia, i have somewhere for you to live @ Pooch : (08:52 AM) Edit icon Me and my girlfriend broke up so I am fucking depressed so I came here to cheer myself up by reminding myself that smitty is probably still a fat fucking virgin bordering on 40

@Pooch join discord

MITIGATED BY THE BEAUTY- Hobo's short story

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Hobo_*

Guest_Hobo_*
  • Guests
  • Joined --

Posted 14 February 2014 - 03:30 AM

I've begun work on a short story about a mentally retarded teenage boy who lives with his older step-sister in the suburbs during the apocalypse.

I'll post it chapter by chapter (the chapters are v.short) here sporadically as I update it, hope you enjoy.
I'm sure it will be full of syntax errors.

#2 Guest_Hobo_*

Guest_Hobo_*
  • Guests
  • Joined --

Posted 14 February 2014 - 03:35 AM

(1) a locust plague like no other.

11 am,

The locusts practically blacken the sky in their insectoid rage.

Or is it insectoid panic? – It remains hard to determine.

I remembered hearing stories of suicidal businessmen who confessed themselves to the tides of locusts, disappearing instantly to the wave of bugs, only to re-emerge years later, absolutely stark naked, with their eyes glazed over, born again in hallucinogens. But I’m not sure; I think it may have just been one of the stories that Sarah told to scare me. However it was completely believable, as I had seen the neighbours’ children completely skinned alive by the wavves of chitin as their mothers wailed by there windows, watching them be taken by the tide and to never return.  And I had seen photos of houses completely torn apart by the hurricane of locusts, leaving only their skeletal steely frames. Fortunately we had never experienced the plague that bad around here.

Sarah stood there by the kitchen door in her dark sunglasses with a cup of tar-like coffee in her hand, watching me hide under the couch with my fingers in my ears to stop the noise the locusts where making outside from deafening me completely. She moved to speak or say something, but quickly decided not too and instead moved upstairs. I hear her fumble around in the drinks cupboard for something before sitting down. I look at my watch, only fifteen more minutes now. I call out to Sarah but she doesn't reply, but five minutes later she makes her way slowly down the stairs and proceeds to squeezes under the couch next to me, passing me my gasmask. I put mine on and she laughs. Above the white noise of the locusts I can hear the rotors of the helicopters moving overhead as they rain down their chemical destruction upon the locusts. Sarah removes her sunglasses and puts her gasmask on. I try to recite the alphabet as fast as possible without any vowels in order to take my mind off the cacophony and what was happening but I kept on fucking it up. Sarah held my hand firmly, reassuring me. I could hear the helicopters overhead louder now, their noise deafening as they descended upon us.

The sound of suicidal machinery high on turpentine.

The sound of this nuclear age throwing the first stone.

A few hours later and the noise had subsided completely and Sarah slid out from under the couch and gestured silently for me to follow her. She opens the front door and heads outside. The sky is clear. The garden stood their completely peeled of all it’s life, just red dirt carpeted in beady black bugs, some of which remained squirming, kicking their little insect legs and rolling their little insect eyes in dying chirps. I made sure I squished as many as possible as I wandered down the street, experiencing the taste of fresh air again through the filters of my mask. The noise the bugs made as I crushed them underfoot provided me with a strange sense of satisfaction. The sun was setting in the distance; all gluggy and hung over in a nuclear hue, painting a romantic pink scarlet tide across the desolate suburban street. It’d been a while since I saw the sun gleam and the sky so empty. A week or two? A month maybe? My skin began to feel itchy from the chemical aftermath.

A neighbour slowly opened their front door and wandered outside. He stood there for a second, barefooted and his singlet torn and dirty, the gasmask making his face and emotions impossible to distinguish. I quickly made sure my revolver was firmly in my jacket pocket before turning back to Sarah who stood there in her gasmask and old summer dress, brooming the dead locusts carcasses off of the drive. I still remember the time Sarah let me fuck her and how that very summer dress lay at the foot of the bed, so peculiar in the half-light. Sarah waves at the neighbour but the neighbour doesn't return the gesture, so we decide it’s safer if we move inside.

“Remember what mum used to say?” Her voice muffled under the mask.

“Yes,” I reply, “It’s better to be safe than sorry.”

“Yes.” She says as she closes the front door.

#3 Guest_Hobo_*

Guest_Hobo_*
  • Guests
  • Joined --

Posted 14 February 2014 - 03:36 AM

can we get this blue underline shit off the website?
It's a serious problem

#4 Guest_Hobo_*

Guest_Hobo_*
  • Guests
  • Joined --

Posted 15 February 2014 - 10:36 AM

(2) canned spaghetti.

Before all this I thought canned spaghetti was very underrated, but now I know it to be true. There was little else in our cupboard these days but canned food and most of it was made up of canned spaghetti, we stole from an old abandoned house we found on one of our night trips. I used to hate going on night trips but I had grown used to it and now kind of enjoyed the sickening thrill and fear of them. I heated the canned spaghetti on the stovetop, making sure it didn't bubble. The ashtray by the bench was overflowing with cigarette butts and ash that Sarah was too lazy to clean. I cut the toast into buttered soldiers and dipped them into the pot of spaghetti, tasting the cheap tomato sauce marinade.

It was still bright outside, but the day’s silence made the day unappealing and eerie. Who knows the kind of people you’d find wandering the streets on days like this and I wouldn’t dare go outside by myself. I closed the curtains in fear of the outside. Sarah seemed to prefer doing all our necessary errands at night and therefore slept most of the day. I sat down at the small table with the pot of spaghetti and toast and turned on the radio. Voices came in and out of the static but were barely coherent or capable of being understood under the white noise. Besides the occasional and fleeting wi-fi signal we sometimes received on the old laptop, there wasn’t much else that kept us in touch with the outside world; which was actually probably for the better. An old piano piece was now playing through the speakers that I instantly recognised as an old Rachmaninoff tune. I flipped through the dial searching for some form of tangible signal but was greeted by nothing except a man who was listing names alphabetical in a monotone. I had no idea whether these were dead people, missing people, live people or sick people but I kept it on while I ate my food in case they said mum or dad’s names. After about 15 minutes of the voice listing all these names I turned the radio off, no longer able to concentrate to the tide of words to which I could not put a face or identity too.   

Just then Meow Meow poked its head through the door, it’s whiskered face looking around cautiously if the coast was clear.

“Meow Meow!” I exclaimed, as the cat strutted up to its water bowl .

“I wish you didn't give the cat such a stupid name.” Sarah said from behind me.       She stood there by the backdoor in a black shirt with the design of some punk band I had never listened too, small denim shorts and boots.

“What were you doing outside?” I asked.

“I felt like going for a walk.” She shrugged.

“Why?”

“I dunno. It’s my birthday.” 

“Oh, happy birthday.”

She dips one of the leftover crusts into the lukewarm spaghetti and eats it. I hug her, while wondering if we had the right ingredients in the house to bake a cake.

#5 Shizuka

Shizuka

Clown

• ✞ Premium ✞
  • 5,453 posts
  • Joined 10-August 12

Posted 15 February 2014 - 11:10 AM

Nice story so far, a good outline is laid out, however not to be overly critical but some things I would like a little more detail on, specifically this brother and sister (looks, relationship), possibly their predicament and a glimpse of how they got there? Just some things I was thinking of while reading it. 

<p class='bbc_center'><a href='<a href='http://typicaltaro.tumblr.com/' class='bbc_url' title='External link' rel='nofollow external'>http://typicaltaro.t...tumblr.com/</a>' class='bbc_url' title='External link' rel='nofollow external'><em class='bbc'><strong class='bbc'><span style='font-size: 24px;'>Posted Image</span></strong></em></a></p>

#6 Guest_Hobo_*

Guest_Hobo_*
  • Guests
  • Joined --

Posted 15 February 2014 - 11:30 AM

Nice story so far, a good outline is laid out, however not to be overly critical but some things I would like a little more detail on, specifically this brother and sister (looks, relationship), possibly their predicament and a glimpse of how they got there? Just some things I was thinking of while reading it. 

ayy thanks for reading it and giving the feedback, will take that into account. I was tryna make it so the reader slowly got more and more facts on their relationship as the story unfolds, so I'll try and explore all those elements you just listed

#7 Shizuka

Shizuka

Clown

• ✞ Premium ✞
  • 5,453 posts
  • Joined 10-August 12

Posted 15 February 2014 - 11:31 AM

ayy thanks for reading it and giving the feedback, will take that into account. I was tryna make it so the reader slowly got more and more facts on their relationship as the story unfolds, so I'll try and explore all those elements you just listed

Understandable, I will be looking forward to seeing where this goes, I like the setting, adds to the mystery of it all. 

<p class='bbc_center'><a href='<a href='http://typicaltaro.tumblr.com/' class='bbc_url' title='External link' rel='nofollow external'>http://typicaltaro.t...tumblr.com/</a>' class='bbc_url' title='External link' rel='nofollow external'><em class='bbc'><strong class='bbc'><span style='font-size: 24px;'>Posted Image</span></strong></em></a></p>

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users