169 replies to this topic

#1 itzmurda

itzmurda

Wolf

• Members
  • 801 posts
  • Joined 04-April 11

Posted 22 April 2011 - 01:15 AM

As many of you may know, Tyler has stated several times that he doesn't like Brandun DeShay. He even took him off of "Session" and replaced him with Mike G (and let's not forget about the diss found in the third verse of Yonkers). Here are some of the things he has said about him on his Formspring:

why do you and brandun have beef?

i dont have beef. i want him to die. he's a shady ass nigga. he'll tell you other wise. ask him why he tags Yonkers and other odd future shit that he has nothing to do with in his videos? because he's a fucking midget little fucking snake, got damn i hate that fucking dude. he had the fucking nerve to fucking hit me.

we gon finally get to settle this at sxsw. (from brandundeshay)

settle what? I DONT FUCK WITH YOU FAGGOT, i told you to stop fucking talking to me. and someone invited your untalented ass to SXSW? the fact that you have the balls to even come to my page and say some shit like this kills the fuck outta me. go die all ready you midget fuck.

why do you hate brandun? you did BFF with him. sorry if you've said this in a mag interview or something. I can't cop any of the magazines you were in anywhere around in my small ass town.

i DID NOT DO THAT SONG WITH HIM! i released this song called friendszone back in 2008, an he just looped the beat and fucking added a verse. saying i did that with him. the only song i ever fucked with him on was SESSION

do you hate brandun deshay?

yes, the day he croaks is the day i smile. i will never take this statement back, i hate his parents for fucking making him.

how did rest stop flow happen? i thought you and brandun were beefing?

that song is from early 2009, the dudes who made the beat had me record my verse to the song, and i guess he did his in where ever the fuck he is. i have never been in the same studio with this nigga. fuck him.

if brandun truly took that bff track from some shit you did a long ass time ago...how the fuck are you gonna just let the nigga get away with that shit??

I'm ove it. he's obviously below me. the true tyler would find hm and try to kill him, or talk as much sht as i could, but, then im giving him what he wants, attention, because he's obviously not getting any with his music. so, ill just keep letter lil mama talk or what ever, i have sold out shows and albums and a future career to give my attention too. not this grown as 24 year old. i bet he's lurking my formspring too, because hes not busy doing interviews or traveling across the fucking globe. WOLFGANG.

nigga , did you know deshay sampled the odd future tape intro for mikey rock's 'ground up' on his new tape the rocks report ?

i just heard it. fuck man. this nigga text taco 3 days ago like, i wanna squash it man i dont want no violence or nothing. but then he keeps doing faggot nigga shit like this that makes me want to beat the shit out of him and say fuck a career, i want this nigga inside of a coma, because the thoughts of him almost dead makes me fucking smile. im smiling as i type this shit. i told the nigga im over it and im not going to fuck him up. but its like, he keeps provoking me and doing shit to piss me off. its what ever. it shos that he cant create shit because he doesnt have the imagination or talent so he has to steal or sample shit he wish he could do. but im over talking about this nigga. i have an award show to perform at, 2 magazines to go get that im on the cover of, and a bag to pack to go to a different state for 7 performances. GOLFWANG.

Do you ever see yourself and BrandUn ever collabing again? All the OFxDeshay collabs are fuckin DOPE (i.e. Memorex CDs)

fuck no. i'll rather be a devoted christian.

Y do U hate brandUn DeShay?? Iz it Cuz He got on 2DopeBoyz

i dont hate him, i just dislike him for claiming false info about me talking shit, then going off on me, then when i reacted, he made it seem as if i started everything

Here's the story about Brandun (in Tyler's own words):

do you and deshay beef??

Now We Do. I Log On Facebook And This Bitch Tags Me In Some Fucking Post About Me "Shit Talking" And Some Other Bullshit. Like, This ***** has Female Traits, Who Take The Time Out To Tag Someone And Simply Insult Them In The Post? I Never Said Anything About This *****, I Just Simply topped Fucking With Him, But i Mean, If He Wants it, He Got It. Not Only Can I Kill This Lyrically, if he Really Wants To Go That Far, i Can Simply physically Beat The Fuck Out of Him. Like, No Remorse Simply Fuck Brandun Deshays Face Up, like That One ***** Did At Venice Beach On His First Trip Out To Los Angeles. Faggot Dwarf Bitch. If Your Reading This Brandun, When I See You, Rather I'm Alone or With OFWGKTA, I'm Fucking Your Face Up, Gonna Film The Shit, And make Another RADICAL Promo Out Of It. You Christian Faggot, Go Stop Abortions or Something You Positive As Female.

ok. this is how it started. this brandun dude has been riding my dick since i can remember. i was 16, just a lil myspace rapper, and he would hit me up all the time asking to collab. like, ALL THE TIME. some how he got my aim and would always hit me up talking about how he can get down with odd future. i would allways try to change the subject because i dint really want him on. so whatever, i would send him beats cus i thought he was a decent rapper. fast foward. we work on some music and blah blah blah blah.......may of last year......he tells me he was about to work on a mixtape entitled vol 3. he wanted me to look over it and do the cover and stuff, i always told him i would. fast foawrd. its 2 hours before i release BASTARD, my album, and this ***** out of no where sends me the link to his mixtape that he's dropping the same day. im like WTF? you know im about to drop some shit, why the fuck would you try to take my lil shine for the day by randomly releaseing a fucking mixtape? i thought we was fam dude. ***** said he had no idea BASTARD was dropping. *****, come on, we talked about it all the time when you would ask me advice on you life at one in the morning and shit. anyway, i got over it, never said much, and i kinda just slowly grew away from him. fast foward. he finally figured out why i stopped fucking with him and shit, and apoligized. i accepted it but kinda was over working wth him, because, i like to keep it in the family, and hodgy had recently told him he was kicked out of OF....not really, but morso like extended fam...like lil wayne with dipset.......fast foward. i noticed that in some of he songs, he steals lines from other rappers, not changing then one bit. when i noticed that some was from eminem, my favorite rapper, i kinda lot respect for him as an MC. watever, never said anything about it......last night at a video shoot for EARL, i get a text from someone telling me to go on facebook and see what he's saying about me. this ***** tags me in a post talking about much of a shit talker i am, how fake i am, and how he doesnt fuck me , how much of a bitch i am and all this other bullshit, im like WTF is this ***** talking about? shit talker? i never told the public eye anything about anything because i keep shit private. i was not gonna let that shit surface bacause i thought it was shitty. but fuck it now, i dont fuck with that short as faggot. then the ***** wants to delete the posts on facebook he made, so he can look like the victim. he cant say shit about me, he wanted to be apart of some 16 year old kid's crew. mr. allways wanna collab because i cant seem to stand on my own two feet co sign ass *****. fuck that ***** man, i never said anything bad about that old ass short fuck. that was my *****s in your fucking video you bitch, you didnt know them until i introduced you to them, that main girl in his video? thats like my fucking sister, i introduced you to all of them. i came to your video shoot at THE ODD FUTURE STUDIO on your first visit to LA, came to support you like family and even went to get you food man, and i didnt even get a shot in the video? at my studio? with my bestfriends in that shit? your first mixtape? ***** you named a song dedicated to odd future *****, and your gonna play me now for no reason? fuck you. when i see this *****....nvm. lets just leave it at, i dont fuck with him.

and this the same bitch that begged me and my engineer to get a spot at the OF whow that got cancelled. i feel as if, when someone doesnt want to work or fuck with you, you should have enough confidence to respect that, unless they said something bad about you.

hopefully he puts that "36c" Song on his Vol 3 Tape, so the world can see how my little brother killed his ass on that track. he's prolly mad cus i didnt put my verse on it that he asked for. if he stops with this "fuck wolf haley" shit, maybe i wont have to make one of those dissing songs over them instrumentals he sent me.

but fuck this, i wish that ***** the best. you will never see an oddfuture deshay thing ever again. now, how about we're working on RADICAL 2? for the summer, on some more let' get blown type shit, but with odd future swag.

A lot of people didn't know he doesn't like Vince Staples as well.

thoughts on vince staples? be honest..for some reason i think you dont like him or something, i dont know.

i hate vince. he's cool a rapping tho. but, i like, really really dislike vince. taxi is a nice song tho, real nice.

No clue what that is about.

#2 Zev Love

Zev Love

Free Thebe

• Retired Moderator
  • 3,080 posts
  • Joined 11-April 11
  • LocationBeing your pal

Posted 22 April 2011 - 02:51 AM

Nice, informative post. I really wonder why he hate Vince. His verse on epaR is dope as fuck.
Cheat, Lie, Deny, Deny, Deny

#3 KiNG KoNG

KiNG KoNG

• Members
  • 117 posts
  • Joined 27-March 11
  • LocationToronto

Posted 22 April 2011 - 03:01 AM

In a recent Formspring post he said Vince was cool but wasnt from Odd Future, unless that post is more recent because formspring is down

#4 Spetalsk

Spetalsk

Is Better Than You

• ✞ Premium ✞
  • 7,583 posts
  • Joined 27-March 11

Posted 22 April 2011 - 03:54 AM

Thanks, been wondering whats really up with that DeShay dude ... Probably the same situation with Staples somehow I guess.

#5 Permed Weave

Permed Weave

• Members
  • 69 posts
  • Joined 18-April 11
  • LocationDenmark

Posted 22 April 2011 - 05:10 AM

Nice post. DeShay sounds like a bitch, but I guess we'll never know his side of the story. Not implying that Tyler isn't brutally honest though, 'cause I have the feeling that he definitely is.

#6 RNWU WORLDWIDE

RNWU WORLDWIDE

Bukkake Master.

• ✞ Premium ✞
  • 2,298 posts
  • Joined 09-April 11

Posted 22 April 2011 - 07:42 AM

nice post

Black Jesus KTA : (23 February 2012 - 09:50 AM) some chicks its hard to find..sometimes they got these extra folds and shit down there

#7 Mark Of The Beast 666

Mark Of The Beast 666

Odd

• Members
  • 539 posts
  • Joined 07-April 11
  • LocationCenter of Tyler's Taint, Brooklyn, New York

Posted 29 April 2011 - 09:18 PM

Anyone who spells his name BrandUn is a straight up fairy bitch.
[NPPFLTA - Mark, Of The Kyd: Getting Bitches Told Since 4 Score and 7 Years Ago 2011]
I can has Tweets, plees?

#8 Ikemba

Ikemba

Odd

• Members
  • 599 posts
  • Joined 26-April 11

Posted 29 April 2011 - 11:24 PM

he might have just meant he doesnt like vince
not that he literally hates him
cuz tyler does seem to exaggerate about things some times

who knows

#9 ODDnigga

ODDnigga

Odd

• Members
  • 629 posts
  • Joined 09-April 11

Posted 29 April 2011 - 11:36 PM

Vince Staples seems like a cool ass guy. i mean alotta people from OF still fuck with him, I wanna know why Tyler hates him.

#10 jheri

jheri

• Members
  • 224 posts
  • Joined 26-April 11
  • LocationNC

Posted 29 April 2011 - 11:42 PM

Vince Staples seems like a cool ass guy. i mean alotta people from OF still fuck with him, I wanna know why Tyler hates him.

I mean, if Tyler is willing to still admit he's a good rapper then they probably just don't get along. Like, those people always exist inside your friend groups and whatnot.

This was a cool post. I've been wondering why Brandun got replaced on Session.
Get Off The CoastCrash Symbols@jheri
Your body is a temple? I don't give a fuck, I'm atheist.

#11 ODDnigga

ODDnigga

Odd

• Members
  • 629 posts
  • Joined 09-April 11

Posted 29 April 2011 - 11:44 PM

I mean, if Tyler is willing to still admit he's a good rapper then they probably just don't get along. Like, those people always exist inside your friend groups and whatnot.

This was a cool post. I've been wondering why Brandun got replaced on Session.

Ha true. Everybody group of friends has that one nigga that some ppl cant stand, I guess thats who Vince is to Tyler.

#12 Tjen

Tjen

Rookie

• Members
  • 48 posts
  • Joined 28-April 11

Posted 30 April 2011 - 12:05 AM

i hate vince. he's cool a rapping tho. but, i like, really really dislike vince. taxi is a nice song tho, real nice.

You got to have massive balls to say that. Too many people blindly say they hate a person or artist and just call all of their music bad. To separate the music that they make and the person that they are is worthy of massive respect in my opinion.

#13 triplesix

triplesix

Odd

• Members
  • 527 posts
  • Joined 30-March 11
  • LocationBuffalo

Posted 30 April 2011 - 07:41 AM

taxi

this really is tight

#14 Skinny Wolf

Skinny Wolf

Odd

• Members
  • 526 posts
  • Joined 08-April 11

Posted 30 April 2011 - 08:23 AM

Anyone who spells his name BrandUn is a straight up fairy bitch.

#15 jheri

jheri

• Members
  • 224 posts
  • Joined 26-April 11
  • LocationNC

Posted 30 April 2011 - 10:07 AM

taxi

this really is tight

Yeah, Taxi is awesome. I like Vince as a rapper. Idk him obviously, so I can't say anything in that regard. He's got real talent though.

#16 Hydro

Hydro

• Members
  • 132 posts
  • Joined 26-April 11
  • LocationCanada

Posted 30 April 2011 - 10:51 AM

Anyone Tyler hates. I hate. FUCK YOU BRANDUN YOU BITING ASS FAIRY CUNT

#17 Babel

Babel

Kill Them All

• Members
  • 1,728 posts
  • Joined 03-April 11
  • LocationNew York

Posted 30 April 2011 - 11:23 AM

That Taxi joint is so dope. Can't deny his talent.

#18 AceMyzuki

AceMyzuki

Rookie

• Members
  • 10 posts
  • Joined 28-April 11

Posted 30 April 2011 - 12:07 PM

Anyone Tyler hates. I hate.

That's pretty sad.
All the bad bitches boo when you rap, I can teach you how to pull 'em like a tutor in fact. I got one in the front and two the back, bitches keep screaming Odd Future is back.

#19 GHOUL PILLOW

GHOUL PILLOW

Editor

• Authors
  • 499 posts
  • Joined 28-April 11
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 30 April 2011 - 12:11 PM

Anyone Tyler hates. I hate. FUCK YOU BRANDUN YOU BITING ASS FAIRY CUNT

That is so stupid, you don't even know Tyler. I would never go that far.

#20 CrowleyHead

CrowleyHead

• Members
  • 105 posts
  • Joined 25-April 11

Posted 30 April 2011 - 12:33 PM

If I remember correctly... Vince managed to get on UCLA radio or something like that for an interview, and this might be wrong, but CLAIMING to be a member of Odd Future. That might have something or another to do with it, but I don't know.

The Deshay thing is hilarious though. It's kind of good though, because Deshay is only a good producer so it seems Tyler's single-handedly helped eclipse his mic career.

#21 SPRVLN

SPRVLN

• Members
  • 231 posts
  • Joined 27-April 11

Posted 30 April 2011 - 12:34 PM

sounds like tyler prob jus dont get along w/ staples, theres not much you can do about that lol sucks cause i think staples is nasty and would fit in w/ OF, thats some real beef shit w/ deshay tho.

#22 chrisb

chrisb

Broke Michael's Heart

• Members
  • 4,514 posts
  • Joined 29-April 11

Posted 30 April 2011 - 02:06 PM

Nice, informative post. I really wonder why he hate Vince. His verse on epaR is dope as fuck.

Does Vince have anything to do with Stapletron?

Vince staples... Staple tron... Plus epaR and stapletron have the same sotra 8 bitty beat going on.
And for that matter. Staple tron, Tron cat?

What?

extra pat pat

#23 ifar

ifar

Rookie

• Members
  • 31 posts
  • Joined 10-April 11

Posted 30 April 2011 - 02:29 PM

It's Stapleton.

#24 Triceratops

Triceratops

Odd

• Members
  • 294 posts
  • Joined 27-March 11

Posted 30 April 2011 - 02:57 PM

Although this isn't from Tyler...oh man.
Posted Image
And more:
Haha I made that beat in my dorm with @shawntelllive sittin there...we bout to start suing this nigga. Dead ass.

Oh man. Ohhhhh man. Brandun, y u so dumb? Time to delete his shit.
Posted Image

#25 Preparation H

Preparation H

Odd

• Members
  • 510 posts
  • Joined 26-April 11
  • LocationThe Rivers of Lake Minnetonka

Posted 30 April 2011 - 02:59 PM

Although this isn't from Tyler...oh man.
Posted Image
And more:
Haha I made that beat in my dorm with @shawntelllive sittin there...we bout to start suing this nigga. Dead ass.

Oh man. Ohhhhh man. Brandun, y u so dumb? Time to delete his shit.

Wow all respect lost for that two face lil pamper.
Call me Nostradamus. Hubba Hubba Hubba

#26 Triceratops

Triceratops

Odd

• Members
  • 294 posts
  • Joined 27-March 11

Posted 30 April 2011 - 03:06 PM

Wow all respect lost for that two face lil pamper.

Sameeeee! I downloaded his mixtapes too! So disappointing. Imma just keep two songs I actually listen to. Lol. (One of them is that "I Know" Jay Z remix.)

Oh man, oh man another tweet:
Claimin music that u had nothing to with is no joke anymore. I hope deghay isn't in atl when I'm there tomorrow. I jus hope.
Oh shiiiii
Posted Image

#27 Earl Sweatpants

Earl Sweatpants

Rookie

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • Joined 27-April 11
  • LocationAustin, TX

Posted 30 April 2011 - 03:33 PM

after watching some vids of Vince fucking around, his personality reminds me of Tyler. they probably don't get along because they are too similar. could you imagine there being two Tylers in Odd Future? pure chaos

#28 Hydro

Hydro

• Members
  • 132 posts
  • Joined 26-April 11
  • LocationCanada

Posted 30 April 2011 - 05:21 PM

That is so stupid, you don't even know Tyler. I would never go that far.

Joking. Cheer up.

#29 jheri

jheri

• Members
  • 224 posts
  • Joined 26-April 11
  • LocationNC

Posted 30 April 2011 - 06:29 PM

after watching some vids of Vince fucking around, his personality reminds me of Tyler. they probably don't get along because they are too similar. could you imagine there being two Tylers in Odd Future? pure chaos

Yeah, I get this vibe too, which is why it makes more sense to me. That dude in my group that I can't fucking stand has a lot of the same qualities as me, but it's like, that's boring and annoying to me. I talk to me all the fucking time. I wanna talk to some other motherfuckers.

#30 oscartuna

oscartuna

• Members
  • 69 posts
  • Joined 21-March 11

Posted 30 April 2011 - 07:36 PM

What else does Vince have besides Taxi and his verses on epaR, Moracular World, and Lunchbox? I like his stuff a lot

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users