I cant believe this is still up

@  Material : (03:37 AM)

My account is almost 10 years old wtf.

@  Kandinsky : (11:03 AM)

shoutout to you all

@  Kandinsky : (11:02 AM)

amazed that this site still exists

@  Guest : (06:15 AM)

Anyways I think the albums pretty good definitively not better then igor or flower boy

@  Guest : (06:13 AM)

I guess im the first person to talk about (call me if you get lost) But that album was pretty good

@  HighClass : (09:47 PM)

RIP ugk. Keep on keeping on people

@  HighClass : (09:37 PM)

Fucking randomly came into my head today

@  HighClass : (09:36 PM)

Good times

@  HighClass : (09:36 PM)

Remember that dude that faked a whole bunch of art photos and got found out

@  SoulTrekker : (05:50 AM)

kevin abstract

@  SoulTrekker : (05:47 AM)

bro clockin in after so long, so much time has passed fr fr

@  Zebrakill : (11:49 PM)

fig thats bad ok that represents the devil please post

@  Fig : (06:59 AM)

crazy how i can never post again since i have 6,066 posts

@  Zebrakill : (11:46 PM)

im gonna start checking in daily ok. i see 50 members online in the last 15 minutes. No reason this place isnt lit

@  Guest : (03:32 PM)

Has anyone seen the new Tyler billboard he put up for his new album ¨Call me if you get lost¨ Hopefully thats the intro for his new album

@  chrisb : (08:26 AM)

hi zebra

@  Zebrakill : (08:31 PM)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vzsQWd2YWkw

@  Zebrakill : (08:29 PM)

i came on here and searched around today and its crazy that i remember everyones names. seriously idk if yall will remember me but i remember a lot of you. sm123 i still follow you on instagram

@  Zebrakill : (08:28 PM)

hey guys

@  Guest : (12:57 AM)

iowemillions

@  A Fuckin Rad... : (05:10 PM)

Man, i havent been on this site in forever. im shocked its still up lol

@  DeleteMe : (06:26 PM)

my account is a fucking decade old what the hell

@  Android XVII : (08:38 PM)

aye do yall fuck wit odd future

@  Android XVII : (08:37 PM)

wasp wasps wasps yall wssup

@  Young Eater : (09:06 PM)

I'm trying to find it.

@  Young Eater : (09:05 PM)

Does anyboody remember that video of the one black kid dressed just like tyler running around and dancing at a skate park?

@  Swampy : (06:21 AM)

was gucci

@  Keanu Reeves : (11:00 PM)

is there anyone here who can get me into my old account?

@  mister unusual : (03:12 PM)

@Jack haha

@  DeleteMe : (09:15 PM)

seriously who's still paying for the hosting of this site just let it go away already hahaha

@  DeleteMe : (06:09 AM)

wow i joined on the same day as tony

@  DeleteMe : (05:46 PM)

i didnt pay for it though

@  mister unusual : (06:58 AM)

@chrisb access to premium threads

@  chrisb : (08:48 PM)

i wna know....

@  chrisb : (06:34 PM)

i never got i wna kmow

what that get you actually tell me

ahaa lol u premium

@  chrisb : (03:05 AM)

wtf smd bitch

@  DeleteMe : (05:37 PM)

im taller than chrisb

@  Fuck Flog Gnaw : (12:58 PM)

This place been dead for years

@  Clouds : (05:47 PM)

miss this shit, id come on here after school everyday.....

@  awsumpops : (10:05 PM)

Happy 10 for Yonkers.

@  Anti : (09:16 PM)

happy 10 year anniversary to yonkers

@  Anti : (09:10 PM)

hi

@  sm123 : (09:01 AM)

i've been going through old threads and it's bringing me back, this place was such a huge part of my life, so weird and sad to see it like this now..

@  sm123 : (09:00 AM)

ugk :(

@  mister unusual : (08:57 AM)

4eva

@  Fig : (05:39 AM)

rip ugk

@  mister unusual : (03:38 AM)

yo

@  sm123 : (07:04 PM)

holy shit hi everyone, it's so dead here now

@  Guest : (05:27 AM)

idk wtf I'm doing bruh

@  ShiTheCreator : (05:14 PM)

holy shit people still use this? lol

@  chrisb : (01:39 AM)

Feel free to PM me if you have any further questions or concerns about the Golf hoodie

@  chrisb : (01:38 AM)

I am a 5"10 150lb male btw

@  chrisb : (01:36 AM)

I'm not sure about the Golf hoodie sizing, but for Gildan hoodies I am a size large, however I prefer an XL-XXXL for comfort

@  chrisb : (01:35 AM)

Hmm, I would say buy the brown one in regular small and just have it be a little big. Possibly room to grow into as well?

@  Guest : (05:51 AM)

I want to buy a Golf Hoodie there is a green or brown one. I want the brown one but the xs is sold out. In the green size there is xs. In the brown one there is small and i am a xs do you think I should just buy the green one or buy the brown one or just wait?

@  Guest : (05:40 AM)

hey i have a question

@  Android XVII : (06:43 PM)

black lives matter

@  Guest : (11:46 AM)

purpa cous

@  Guest : (11:45 AM)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ozP7d3lgyRg&ab_channel=StrictlyHits

@  chrisb : (01:46 AM)

Lollll

@  Guest : (09:32 AM)

@Guest i have it

@  Guest : (08:29 AM)

Don't sell this forum Kevin

@  Guest : (08:29 AM)

Don't let this shit die

@  Guest : (05:26 PM)

bro wtf is going on, this shit doesn't work, didn't receive the validation email

@  Guest : (02:35 PM)

:jordancry: :jordancry: :jordancry: KTT died too

@  Guest : (02:32 PM)

Ayo anyone here?

@  Guest : (02:01 PM)

This shit is so dead

Bro what's going on

poiu

@  chrisb : (01:55 PM)

hi guys right now i only have a 3/5 star rating on my profile please rate 5 stars thank you

@  Fig : (04:51 AM)

rip ugk17

@  Ryan : (10:34 PM)

Imma show my kids these threads

@  Ryan : (10:33 PM)

hope it always stays up

@  Heroin Soap : (04:14 AM)

yo yo yo

@  Material : (07:46 AM)

skkrrt

@  Guest : (02:52 AM)

fucking cock

@  Fuck Flog Gnaw : (04:34 PM)

Its been 8 years already fuck

@  Fuck Flog Gnaw : (04:34 PM)

Yo who the fuck is still paying to keep this site up

@  Guest : (02:39 AM)

purple cows? im pretty sure that never came out lol

@  Guest : (02:36 AM)

:tybg:

@  Guest : (02:35 AM)

lmaoo

@  Guest : (02:31 AM)

poopity scoop

@  DeleteMe : (06:50 PM)

i would delete my account if i could

@  Android XVII : (02:26 AM)

what the fuck is purple cows

@  Guest : (03:10 PM)

PLEASE SEND ME A MESSAGE IF YOU HAVE PURPLE COWS EP FOR DOWNLOAD!

@  Guest : (05:11 PM)

are people still here

Photo

Headphones Thread

• Please log in to reply
205 replies to this topic

#1 BEazy

BEazy

Protector of the North

• 100,494 posts
  • Joined 21-March 11

Posted 10 October 2011 - 07:46 PM

Introduction

((This post will constantly be in a work in progress, the headphone world is constantly changing with new competitors and my goal is to keep this up to date with as much detail as possible. This will be no easy goal and I'm asking your help to correct any information, or add any as needed! A PM will yield best results when looking to change anything here.

Before reading this thread I want everyone to realize that sound is subjective. Something that one person may find to be a great headphone may in-fact sound terrible to the next person. With that said I'd like to keep the discussion of headphones civilized. I realize opinions can cause someone to get heated possibly, but we're all here for the same purpose! That being the most important thing to note, there are other important things to consider when buying a new set of headphones and this information will be highly helpful to provide when asking for advice:

1: Location: Where do you intend on using these? If you're looking for a portable solution, a pair of open full sized circumaural headphones may not be for you. Consider the most practical option, not the flashiest.

2: Budget: A budget is very important to set-up before you consider your purchase. Some headphones are known to "need" amps to shine. The headphones will still work without an amp, but some headphones won't be up to their potential without one.

3: Music: The type of music you listen to will be very important when looking for a new pair of headphones. If you like bass heavy music then you're going to want something that has some bass impact.

Headphone Types

Before I get into the guide I would like to give a quick explanation of the types of headphones.

IEMs: Otherwise known as in-ear monitors. These are headphones that go into your ear similar to ear buds, but they go a step further by nesting into your ear canal. They generally provide a higher level of isolation than earbuds

Posted Image

Earbuds: These are the headphones that you'll see come with an iPod. They sit in the outside of the ear, and don't provide much isolation. These aren't very popular in the audiophile world and generally you won't find many higher end ones.

Posted Image

Full-Sized, Circumaural: These can be open or closed headphones, it doesn't matter. The defining characteristic of these is that they will completely cover your ear inside the pad. The pad of the headphone generally won't touch the ear, rather make a seal around the outside of the ear. These headphones tend to be large and are generally not ideal for portable use.

Posted Image

Full-Sized, Supra-aural: These can be open or closed headphones, it doesn't matter. The defining characteristic of these is that they sit on the ear, rather than cover your ear.

Posted Image

Resources

Head-Fi - Many of you may already know about this site, overall it's fantastic. Be weary of audiophoolery though, a lot of people tend to get caught up in searching for the perfect sound and lose sight of what's important, the music.
Multi IEM Review - A very nice guide to many IEMs in many price brackets with more added regularly.
Beyerdynamic Reference Chart - This is an amazingly useful post on the varieties of the Beyerdynamic Dt770, 880, and 990, models that any user considering these models should purchase.
Portable Headphone Shootout - This is an incredibly useful guide for headphones on the go for multiple price brackets and many headphones with more added regularly.
MLE's Gaming Guide - An excellent guide to gaming headsets.
Anything But iPod - Features information and reviews on not just headphones but other audio equipment with some trusted reviews.
HeadRoom - A nice site with some fantastic resources. Headphones tend to be a bit overpriced here though.
InnerFidelity - Great unbiased reviews.

Headphone Guide

Warning
When considering your headphone purchase it's always best to attempt to find a place to demo them yourself to try your own music on them and see if they suit your ears. Remember sound is subjective and one headphone I enjoy the next person may not. This is meant to help guide you into the more popular and well received models available to further research.

Things to avoid:
In general it's best to avoid products made by Skullcandy, Bose, Beats, or Monster unless otherwise specified in this thread. These companies spend a lot of money on advertising and looks rather than quality. That isn't to say these companies haven't put out headphones worth buying, the Monster Turbine Coppers are actually fantastic IEMs, it's just that a lot of the time you're paying a premium for the name.

Active Noise Canceling is also something else you'll want to avoid. In-general the average person will get the isolation needed from IEMs or other full-sized headphones. With active noise canceling you're going to pay a premium on the noise canceling tech, rather than the sound quality. Only buy these, or even consider them, if you absolutely need them.

(1) Denotes amp is not required and the headphone will probably not see any change with one.
(2) Denotes amp is not required, but one is recommended.
(3) Denotes amp is required. Using these without an amp will leave much to be desired.

Any headphone with a B next to the number, IE:
(2-B) indicates that it's a bass heavy headphone.
Any headphone with an S next to the number, IE:
(2-S) indicates that they are made for studio monitoring, though may also be good for listening.

Budget Headphones: $0-$75
Looking for a pair of headphones for travel, something cheap to throw around? Or perhaps you can't justify spending much on a pair of headphones but want something of decent value? Look here!
Budget Headphones
Spoiler

Entry Level Headphones: $75-$150
These headphones are for people who want to take the next step up and possibly enter the audiophile world. The low price-tag does not mean these headphones aren't serious about sound!
Entry Level Headphones
Spoiler

Mid-Range Headphones: $150-$300
Don't let the title fool you, these headphones are serious about their sound quality and many users will be completely satisfied stopping here in their quest for their sound. Perhaps you're looking to upgrade, sidegrade, or enter the grade at all, these are excellent headphones that will satisfy most.
Mid-Range Headphones
Spoiler

Upper Mid-Range Headphones: $300-$500
You've perhaps have gotten a taste of some other headphones and wanted to see what the upper tiers are like, or you're a risk taker and are spending "big" on your first pair. Either way these are part of the upper echelon of headphones and are highly regarded for their sound quality.
Upper Mid-Range Headphones
Spoiler

Audiophile Headphones: $500+
These headphones are the end of the line, the cream of the crop, the absolute "best" available. Chances are if you've moved on to a headphone in this price range you already know what you want, but here's some of the top picks!
Audiophile Headphones
Spoiler

Fantasy Headphones
These headphones are all pretty much unobtainable, even if you do have the money, due to the extreme rarity of them. You can look, but you can't touch.
Fantasy Headphones
Spoiler

Headphone Accessories

Miscellaneous Items
For all the miscellaneous items that go with headphones.
Misc
Spoiler

[align=center]Headphone, Amp, & DAC Registry

Things to do:

-Complete the list of headphones, yes it will be huge, but it will be comprehensive and give users a multitude of ideas for their headphone purchase.
-Add a list of Amps and DACs and Accessories.
-Desktop and Portable sections.
-Price Levels
-Amp, Amp/DAC, DAC

Revision History:
Spoiler

--------------------------------------------------------------------
I stole this from another site, but I will try to update this as much as I can.
i like dick

#2 Guest_cearl_*

Guest_cearl_*
  • Guests
  • Joined --

Posted 22 October 2011 - 11:13 PM

I dont know if this is how this thread works, but the best decently priced headphones that I have ever had (and still have) are the solrepublic tracks, and the in ear ones are great as well. http://www.bestbuy.c...ublic&cp=1&lp=6

#3 ymcmb

ymcmb

• Members
  • 129 posts
  • Joined 28-July 11

Posted 30 October 2011 - 06:12 PM

Posted Image

#4 ItsSkeezFucka

ItsSkeezFucka

• Members
  • 232 posts
  • Joined 15-May 11
  • LocationHell

Posted 17 November 2011 - 08:46 PM

i just pre-order 50 cent 's new wireless headphones . can't wait til they come ! http://www.smsby50.com/

Posted Image

#5 BEazy

BEazy

Protector of the North

• 100,494 posts
  • Joined 21-March 11

Posted 01 December 2011 - 06:31 AM

i just pre-order 50 cent 's new wireless headphones . can't wait til they come ! http://www.smsby50.com/

Posted Image

I hope you know that you just bought a brand and not a product at all. That said, I hope you enjoy them.
i like dick

#6 Fred

Fred

Kill Them All

• Members
  • 1,831 posts
  • Joined 13-April 11

Posted 06 December 2011 - 10:11 AM

Posted Image

Just bought these, unbelievable so far. using em for gaming and music. would recommended and supposedly they get better with time. not my pic!

GET A GOOD PAIR OF HEADPHONES FOR THE HOME IT WILL CHANGE HOW YOU LISTEN TO MUSIC.

#7 Awareness

Awareness

Wolf

• Members
  • 876 posts
  • Joined 27-June 11
  • LocationAuckland, New Zealand.

Posted 06 December 2011 - 11:47 AM

I spent $17 on some earphones the other day. So mint. Way better than every other expensive set of headphones i've spent money on.

#8 sgolden

sgolden

Mrs. Smoke-A-Lot-Of-Pot

• ✞ Premium ✞
  • 4,926 posts
  • Joined 12-August 11
  • Locationeastcoastoverdose

Posted 06 December 2011 - 04:01 PM

These will be my next purchase:

Posted Image

I go through headphones like crazy because I use them at the gym, and these are cheaper than the Apple ones.

[Nice job on the thread, BEazy!]

#9 BCH

BCH

I am a pretty bitch

• ✞ Premium ✞
  • 8,613 posts
  • Joined 08-August 11

Posted 06 December 2011 - 04:02 PM

These will be my next purchase:

Posted Image

I go through headphones like crazy because I use them at the gym, and these are cheaper than the Apple ones.

[Nice job on the thread, BEazy!]

Apple headphones are shit.

:slick:

#10 sgolden

sgolden

Mrs. Smoke-A-Lot-Of-Pot

• ✞ Premium ✞
  • 4,926 posts
  • Joined 12-August 11
  • Locationeastcoastoverdose

Posted 06 December 2011 - 04:06 PM

Apple headphones are shit.

mine die out every 4-6 months

#11 BCH

BCH

I am a pretty bitch

• ✞ Premium ✞
  • 8,613 posts
  • Joined 08-August 11

Posted 06 December 2011 - 04:11 PM

mine die out every 4-6 months

The sound is crappy doe.

:slick:

#12 Grace

Grace

I Love You, OFT

• ✞ Premium ✞
  • 4,406 posts
  • Joined 12-May 11

Posted 06 December 2011 - 07:13 PM

A quick review on some headphones I bought a few months ago. God bless you if you read the whole thing, it's long as fuck.

Posted Image

I went through countless pairs of earbuds before finally deciding they were uncomfortable as fuck and made all my music sound like it was playing through a tin can. Since then I've broken 4-5 pairs of over-the-ear headphones, and this year I decided enough was enough. I spent a little under $100 on a pair of Koss Pro-4AA over-ear headphones plus a high-quality adapter in October and haven't looked back. If it ever does break or fail in some way, Koss has a lifetime guarantee for all of their headphones, which is what really sold me on buying Koss. If in 20 years I get an electrical short listening to my old Odd Future albums, all I have to do is send the headphones back to them along with $9 to cover the return shipping costs and Koss will repair or replace them.

A little bit about the audio quality:
Straight out of the box, they were playing acoustic music beautifully. There were some issues at the beginning with fake/synthetic sounding bass coming through as dull and muted. Specifically, the bass at the beginning of French! was almost inaudible. After making a point to burn them/break them in overnight with bass-heavy recordings, the bass on French! comes in loud and clear. I'd like to note that I don't consider this a design flaw, as a burn in/break in period is normal for most high-quality headphones like these.

As far as the build quality:
These headphones are built to withstand a bomb, made with thick steel, heavy-duty plastic and durable foam rubber. These suckers seal in the music NO PROBLEM. If I put them on and don't play music, I can hardly hear myself talk. I could see this being both a positive and a negative, depending on what you want to use them for.

I've read some other people saying they feel heavy on the head, but I never noticed any heaviness or strain on my neck or anything. I did notice that they felt a little tight on my head at first, and that after a few hours the sides of my head ached a bit. This was easy to fix: I put them on a coffee can I use to store crap and put on a looping playlist of bass-heavy recordings, and left it overnight. This solved the tightness in a couple of days, and it solved the bass problems in a few weeks.

A few caveats:
These babies are not super portable by any means. They're bulky, and they weight almost 2 pounds. If you want them for home listening, which is mainly what I use them for, this shouldn't be a problem. If you commute and carry a backpack, this also shouldn't be a problem. If you're looking for something to throw into your pocket, these are not it.

Like I said before, they're bulky. They make you look like an air traffic controller or a helicopter pilot. These headphones are a replica of a model that Koss made in the 70s, and it shows. I like the retro design, although God only knows why they decided to color it like baby vomit, but they're pretty dorky looking by modern standards.

You need to buy an 1/8" adapter to plug it into computers and mp3 players.

Lastly, if you're not willing to put in the time to break them in overnight, you'll have to suffer through about 50 hours of muted bass before they loosen up.

TL;DR:
I wish I bought these 6 or 7 years ago instead of going through a dozen pairs of other headphones. They look dumb, they're big and heavy, and they need to be broken in, but they sound great, and they'll last long enough to make your grandkids look like nerds.

by the way, i never meant anything i said from march to july, it was all just silly jokes for fun :)

#13 Young Erik

Young Erik

daBDE

• ✞ Premium ✞
  • 2,237 posts
  • Joined 13-May 11
  • LocationThe Republic of Norwegistan

Posted 08 December 2011 - 05:30 AM

Posted Image
I'm currently using these, Ultimate Ears TripleFi 10. It has 3 speakers in each plug, so the audio is the best I've ever heard. They go for around 200 bucks now, but it's worth it.

Posted Image

1%

#14 MotherFuckingFaggotJerkOff

MotherFuckingFaggotJerkOff

Odd

• Members
  • 444 posts
  • Joined 08-October 11
  • LocationHeaven.

Posted 12 January 2012 - 11:35 PM

Had some Audia Technicas(ATH-ES7 to be exact), but they died just today. Not sure what to buy next, thought about something "like"(!) the Beats by Dr.Dre I'm sure you pay much for the money, etc. so I don't want them. I more kinda want something with exchangeable cable like them and/or youcan listen them without cable.

To unspoiler your parts of the posts doesen't work for me, dunno why. Anyway do you know what I should get. 300€max. (Preferably 150€), something with good quality and exchangeable cable.
Rich women, bang them and they'll buy you a wagon.

#15 Mark

Mark

The Paste God

• Validating
  • 9,681 posts
  • Joined 07-June 11

Posted 13 January 2012 - 12:30 AM

I currently use my Beats Solo's for heavy listening, and basic Skull Candy IEMs for on-the-go listening. I might sell my Solo's and go for the IEM beats though :lol:

#16 Mark

Mark

The Paste God

• Validating
  • 9,681 posts
  • Joined 07-June 11

Posted 13 January 2012 - 12:32 AM

[url=

Just bought these, unbelievable so far. using em for gaming and music. would recommended and supposedly they get better with time. not my pic!

GET A GOOD PAIR OF HEADPHONES FOR THE HOME IT WILL CHANGE HOW YOU LISTEN TO MUSIC.

Those look very nice :) and look it's a bigger version of my keyboard!

#17 BasedPatrician

BasedPatrician

Formerly JetsKTA

• Members
  • 1,955 posts
  • Joined 28-March 11
  • Location/mu/

Posted 13 January 2012 - 12:32 AM

I use these.
Posted Image
Cost me 60 bucks. They sound good and I use em for Skype and XBL chat as well. only drawback is they need to be plugged into a USB so on the road I use some shitty little earphones.
Fuck you.

#18 theryan

theryan

Just Wants To Fit In

• Members
  • 1,678 posts
  • Joined 22-November 11
  • LocationUK

Posted 13 January 2012 - 06:58 PM

I have had these marley eco friendly wooden ones for awhile, they sound and look awesome.
Posted Image
Also, its a bit of a long shot, but can anyone recommend what full size headphones are the best for playing drums with? Preferably something with good sound but not too much noise isolation.

#19 Ronan

Ronan

Tunnel Snakes Rule

• Retired Moderator
  • 9,625 posts
  • Joined 12-April 11
  • Location703

Posted 13 January 2012 - 07:57 PM

As far as gaming goes, you can never go wrong with a pair of SteelSeries headsets.

#20 steezy

steezy

• Members
  • 73 posts
  • Joined 02-May 11

Posted 13 January 2012 - 10:25 PM

I find it difficult to justify buying pricy headphones because they short out real quick. But I think that's just me. Wireless seems like the way forward though thinking about it...
Posted Image

#21 MotherFuckingFaggotJerkOff

MotherFuckingFaggotJerkOff

Odd

• Members
  • 444 posts
  • Joined 08-October 11
  • LocationHeaven.

Posted 14 January 2012 - 05:24 PM

Had some Audia Technicas(ATH-ES7 to be exact), but they died just today. Not sure what to buy next, thought about something "like"(!) the Beats by Dr.Dre I'm sure you pay much for the brand, etc. so I don't want them. I more kinda want something with exchangeable cable and acceptable look like them.

Price I could pay would be max 300$

Yp, niggas answer pls
Rich women, bang them and they'll buy you a wagon.

#22 Grace Sucks Mega Dick

Grace Sucks Mega Dick

Pokémon Master

• Members
  • 2,776 posts
  • Joined 25-September 11
  • LocationFuck You Kakarot

Posted 14 January 2012 - 07:40 PM

I get some SkullCandy in-ear headphones. I only get them because they cost about 10 dollars, but they do break kinda quickly. The sound quality isn't bad either

Posted Image

I couldn't think of what to write here.

#23 McStubble

McStubble

Odd

• Members
  • 521 posts
  • Joined 30-September 11

Posted 22 January 2012 - 12:18 AM

For my iPod i have Klipsch S4s,http://www.amazon.co...s/dp/B001V9LPT4

For my computer I have Logitech G35s, http://www.amazon.co...27191254&sr=1-1

The sound on both of them are great.

#24 djspence

djspence

Odd

• Members
  • 331 posts
  • Joined 12-May 11
  • LocationFlint, MI

Posted 04 February 2012 - 02:30 PM

Bought these the other day: http://www.buy.com/p.../212870187.html
they sound really good, recommend them to anyone looking to get a great pair of earbuds for under $50.
Check my SC if you like Dubstep mixes: http://soundcloud.co...suspencedubstep

#25 Young Erik

Young Erik

daBDE

• ✞ Premium ✞
  • 2,237 posts
  • Joined 13-May 11
  • LocationThe Republic of Norwegistan

Posted 04 February 2012 - 09:26 PM

I want these

Posted Image

1%

#26 SAULiO91

SAULiO91

• Members
  • 150 posts
  • Joined 16-October 11

Posted 05 February 2012 - 01:21 AM

I bought the Studio Beats by Dre about 2 years ago, I use them pretty much every day and they are the best headphones I've ever owned.

That is all.

Fig Leaf Bi-Carbonate

#27 malc

malc

Odd

• Members
  • 689 posts
  • Joined 05-June 11

Posted 05 February 2012 - 01:59 AM

Posted Image
They are awesome, I got them for $160 when amazon had some crazy promotion going on last summer. I wouldn't pay the normal price ($300) for them but for that price, awesome buy. Use them mainly at the gym and when I'm in the car and not driving.

#28 Linus

Linus

BJ Fucked My Bitch

• ✞ Premium ✞
  • 1,436 posts
  • Joined 08-August 11
  • LocationVANCOUVER

Posted 05 February 2012 - 02:15 AM

i gat dem AKG k240s

Posted Image
real nice quality, AKG acoustics is the shit.

#29 Guest_greenunicorn_*

Guest_greenunicorn_*
  • Guests
  • Joined --

Posted 05 February 2012 - 03:11 AM

I have had these marley eco friendly wooden ones for awhile, they sound and look awesome.
Posted Image

those are pretty cool where did you get them? how have they been holding up?

#30 theryan

theryan

Just Wants To Fit In

• Members
  • 1,678 posts
  • Joined 22-November 11
  • LocationUK

Posted 05 February 2012 - 04:38 PM

those are pretty cool where did you get them? how have they been holding up?

I got them from hmv and they have been working really nicely for a few months, hopefully won't break anytime soon.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users