OFWGKTA STORE

1,169 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

I just tried to order some shirts off their store but when i get redirected to paypal it says that "the merchant cant receive money". Has anyone had any success with ordering shirts off the website?

Posted · Report post

hmmmmmm......I hope it does, because I ordered a shirt last Friday.

Posted · Report post

hmmmmmm......I hope it does, because I ordered a shirt last Friday.

oh you did? i couldnt even complete my order, when i clicked submit order it gave me a message saying they couldnt recieve money and gave me a redirect link back to the main page :T

Posted · Report post

oh you did? i couldnt even complete my order, when i clicked submit order it gave me a message saying they couldnt recieve money and gave me a redirect link back to the main page :T

I paid and everything and then I hit up Kelly Clancy on Twitter and she told me it was legit, so.....I dunno. It's been a week since I ordered hopefully the shirt gets here soon.

Posted · Report post

I had problems ordering from there site for about a week, then randomly yesterday I tried it again and it worked. Give it time I guess? The store is kind of fucked up.

Posted · Report post

I had problems ordering from there site for about a week, then randomly yesterday I tried it again and it worked. Give it time I guess? The store is kind of fucked up.

alright i hope so. thanks for the feedback.

Posted · Report post

The shirts are fuckin sick. Even if I have to wait, they are worth it.

Posted · Report post

I got the error message too; I don't really care because I already have 2 shirts ordered. I think they reached a cap of x-amount of shirts that will be able to ship at x date; after the first batch ships expect it to be back up. That's what I think.

Posted · Report post

My order went through and I got email confirmation, but when I try to look at my order status the webpage says "Access denied".

My guess is that since the webpage just came out there are a few bugs to work out. I just hope I get my order before the Baltimore show :S

Posted · Report post

My order went through and I got email confirmation, but when I try to look at my order status the webpage says "Access denied".

My guess is that since the webpage just came out there are a few bugs to work out. I just hope I get my order before the Baltimore show :S

Don't be that guy.

Posted · Report post

I emailed the customer service email and finally got a response, but nothing helpful yet. Still waiting on a response about why the shipping is taking so long. It's been a week and a day since I ordered so I'm not that upset, but I'd like to get it sooner rather than later.

Posted · Report post

are they doing the store themselves

Yes, but at what level? Like is Taco hand fulfilling orders? Did they hire some dudes to do it, because it doesn't look like they've used any of the bigger merch fulfillment companies. Also, someone they know has to be doing the screen printing because look at all the one off shit they've done. Like the Earl shirt on a grey hoodie that Tylers been wearing.

Posted · Report post

seems like things keep changing in the store

Posted · Report post

Organ, I'm not sure what you mean by that, but I'd assume they know someone who screen prints, that's how they got the Free Earl shirts way back when. I'm hoping they are a quality shirt, I wish that it would just get here faster, fuck.

Posted · Report post

I sent Clancy a text, waiting for a response

Posted · Report post

Hopefully it can get worked out quick. I hate the thought of paying 10 dollars shipping for something that is taking it's sweet time to get here

Posted · Report post

Any response on this yet?

Posted · Report post

I can't even get on the site right now, but a friend of mine told me that they added the words Golf Wang to the cat shirt, so maybe the product wasn't even finished yet?

Posted · Report post

im hoping they get em sent out all quick like. but its not easy dealing with all this shit, last summer working at a roots manufacturing skateboard company, it took a good few days silk screening all the designs and then sending them out individually so give em some time!

Posted · Report post

I can't even get on the site right now, but a friend of mine told me that they added the words Golf Wang to the cat shirt, so maybe the product wasn't even finished yet?

Ya I mentioned that in my email to their customer service email. I can't even get there to check myself, but I saw that it changed too.

Posted · Report post

Yea I ordered a shirt last week and Im still unable to check my order, I just hope it ships soon because its sending it to my school and I leave school in 2 weeks

Posted · Report post

The site was down, but now is back up. Not sure what that means, but it could be something