Jasper Dolphin album/mixtape

171 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

I think the Jasper/Taco thing was a bit of a joke - and judging by their comments on tumblr/twitter etc. they seem like the lazy dudes in the group who get all the bitchez haha. Would fucking love a whole Jasper/Taco album though.

Wolf Alice likes this

Posted · Report post

I think the Jasper/Taco thing was a bit of a joke - and judging by their comments on tumblr/twitter etc. they seem like the lazy dudes in the group who get all the bitchez haha. Would fucking love a whole Jasper/Taco album though.

nah, there is a Jasper album/mixtape dropping soon it's called Dolphin Life. I took a screen capture from Mike G's tumblr.

cc4e8c1e77ef29f2e99a93d29b581671.png

Posted · Report post

i tought taco was just doing editing and all the recording at his house?didnt he also call it quits from OF?

Posted · Report post

I've seen that too, but it's no guarantee that it'll come out any time soon - based on how OF release dates (or rather, just the year of release) seem to be put up pretty quickly.

Taco didn't quit/get kicked haha. It was a joke.

Posted · Report post

i tought taco was just doing editing and all the recording at his house?didnt he also call it quits from OF?

I have no clue. I'll ask him on tumblr. But, I think a Taco album would be hilarious. I think all of that shit might be for publicity or just simply to confuse the public.

Posted · Report post

Syd does most of the recording/mixing. I believe Taco is also helps Tyler out with a lot of the videos. Also, this is relevant (from Taco's tumblr):

Anonymous asked: faggot nigger. wolf gang just keep you around because your sis mixes.

(Taco:) or maybe cause i just swagg the fuck out

Posted · Report post

Syd does most of the recording/mixing. I believe Taco is also helps Tyler out with a lot of the videos. Also, this is relevant (from Taco's tumblr):

his parents are rich dude. they have 2 houses. in one of the houses, they got a big ass studio. rich ass mothafuckas.

Posted · Report post

I think it's pretty cool how they all come from really different backgrounds, they seem to chill with anyone cool.

At this rate, it won't be long before the OF movie's out :P.

Mpls612 likes this

Posted · Report post

I listen to that like minimum three times a day :c.

Posted · Report post

Jasper's the most underrated member in OF!!! ADMIT IT!!!

Posted · Report post

Jasper is the Master. Chopping Sidekicks in half with samurai swords n shit. That shit was hilarious

Posted · Report post

i saw some thing on wiki that said jasper/taco album called Nissan,idk what to think about that?

Posted · Report post

i saw some thing on wiki that said jasper/taco album called Nissan,idk what to think about that?

they removed that shit off there....

??? :o

Posted · Report post

i was able to catch a glimpse but,who knows half the shit on wikipedia prolly aint true ???

Posted · Report post

Yeah saw that before, the shit is coming, sooner or later.

Posted · Report post

Poly/Mono?

Are they trying to make a play off of Mono/Poly? (Who is a fucking awesome DJ on the Brainfeeder label, by the way...)

Posted · Report post

I Can't Wait. I Would Love A Jasper Mixtape!!

Posted · Report post

i read somewhere, i think either Syd or Tyler's twitter, that Dolphin Life is "going to have the best beats, for no reason" hahaha. they've been talking about DL forever though, it's hard to tell if it's real or not

Posted · Report post

i read somewhere, i think either Syd or Tyler's twitter, that Dolphin Life is "going to have the best beats, for no reason" hahaha. they've been talking about DL forever though, it's hard to tell if it's real or not

its probably cuz they put alot of time in it?i guessing they been working on it since the release of Radical